Chess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Félix

Founding Member
Any chess players here?

After few discussions in the MKCentral Discord, it could be fun to organize a small tournament on a Saturday afternoon. For example, on next Saturday (July 11), before all the MK tourneys start again.

No matter what is your level, if you feel interested to play, you can state your interest here or on Discord (my Discord is Fέliχ#9529). We could organize a WCL format (with divisions).

Feel free to share the idea to your friends if you know chess players.

Félix

Interested players so far: 26 ( Félix, Attila, Joshua, Davis, Ben, TSM8, Aran, Jack, Azuza, Asuna, Benjax, Loïc(YF), Arix, Alen, Yasn, Haupi, Jan-Chan, Kaneon, Zorm, Samurott, Ryou, Draco, Félyx, LS, Colchoneta, Ziner )

EDIT : Many players told me they are beginners, so (once again) don't be shy to sign up

Last edited:

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter
i was kind of joking when I was part of the discussion. I legit played one game with @Kyret the other night. Probably won't have time to play though :(

Félix

Founding Member
It seems there are more interested players than I would have thought first!

The tournament will be holded on Saturday, July 11, @ 1:00 PM EDT / 19:00 PM CEST

If you want to play, you can join the Discord group here: https://discord.gg/y2JkpZ9

There is also a Spectator rank if you just want to be in the group without playing!