Christo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Christo

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello! I'm Christo, my real name is Christopher and I'm currently playing for Magikart Community Beta. I'm 18 years old, my native language is French and I live in Québec, Canada.

I discovered competitive mario kart thanks to Alliance Rainbow. Before, when I was 13 or 14, I was playing Minecraft and I was watching French Minecraft videos. There's a Minecraft Youtuber called Fukano and he was posting mk8u videos with his Minecraft Youtuber friends. In some of his videos, he had the tag AR. In his video descriptions, it was written that if we want to know what AR stands for, we had to go see Alliance Rainbow's channel. I followed them on youtube and twitter. One day on twitter, they retweeted a tweet from a small team that was recruiting. It was Opposite Diamond. I joined them and it was my first team on mk8u and competitive mario kart. We played only one mku season before the death of the team. Last year, at Christmas, I got the Nintendo Switch and MK8D and I joined The Last Lullaby (Opposite Diamond 2.0). We played only one MKL season before his 2nd death. After MKL, I joined Magikart Community Beta.

Games I'm currently playing are: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart Wii (ctgp for fun)
A little bit of Project M
A little bit of Rocket League
gta5 (steam)
NHL 15 (I don't have a ps4 or xbox one for newest NHL games)

Discord : Christo#7024
Twitter : @Christo_Qc

Last edited: