CWL Ruleset (Updated April 25, 2021)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TromTendo

Staff member
MKU Staff
Amplify Staff
200L Staff
CWL Staff
Event Organizer
Founding Member
Clan War League Ruleset - Updated April 25, 2021

*Staff may enforce rules to their discretion based on the situation, and penalties may be subject to change. It is not an excuse to not follow the rules, and discretion will be used as rarely as possible.
*In the event that there are discrepancies between the English ruleset and its translations, the English ruleset will be used.

1.1. Team Registration
a. All teams who wish to participate in Clan War League (CWL) must be registered on the MarioKartCentral (MKC) Registry.​
i. Any CWL or MKC Staff member may be contacted to assist any team leader in registering their team to MKC.​
b. All teams must have a minimum of six (6) players registered at all times during the competition to be eligible for CWL.​
c. All teams are required to have one representative. By default, a team’s representative will be the player with the “Manager” title on the MKC Registry.​
d. All teams who wish to participate in CWL must sign up via MKC’s Tournament section.​

1.2. Player Registration
a. All players are required to be on their team’s MKC registry at all times during the competition to be eligible to play in CWL.​
b. Players may only be registered for one team at a given time.​
i. Players who attempt to create another account to register for multiple teams will be banned in accordance with MKC's ban policies.​
c. Players may only play CWL for the team they are registered for.​
i. Players who play for another team will have their score subtracted from any matches they participated in.​
d. Players may only participate in CWL matches with the friend code they registered with on the MKC Registry.​
i. Players who play with an alternate friend code will have their score subtracted from any matches they participated in with the incorrect friend code.​
ii. Players who wish to change their friend code must contact a CWL or MKC Staff member before Friday at 11:59pm UTC.​

1.3. Mixed Squads
a. Teams that have signed up with multiple squads may move one player into a higher division squad outside of the regular transfer window up to one time.
b. All teams who transfer a player outside of the transfer window must also choose one player that will not be able to play any more matches throughout the season.
c. The player who was moved up will remain there for the rest of the season.
d. The purpose of section 1.3. Mixed Squads is not to grant mixed squads an extra player, but to instead allow them to have a replacement in the event one of their players is no longer able to finish the current season.

2.1. Format
a. The total number of teams which declared participation will be divided into several divisions of 8 teams each based on skill level. Each of these divisions will be seeded into two conferences of 4. Changes can be made depending on the number of participating teams at staff’s discretion.​
b. The season length is 7 weeks by default (5 weeks main season, 2 weeks playoffs). Teams in the same conference will play each other twice, and will play each team in the other conference once by default.​
c. Conferences are ranked based on a team's overall Wins-Ties-Losses record throughout the season.​
A win earns a team three (3) points, a tie earns a team one (1) point and a loss earns a team zero (0) points.​
d. In the case of a tie between two or more teams within a conference, there will be a set of checks to determine the higher placing team (Tiebreakers):​
1. Most amount of wins vs tied opponents​
2. Conference Record​
3. +/- between tied opponents​
4. Overall +/-​
i. If two or more teams are tied for a wild card spot in a division, the tiebreaker order is as follows:​
1. W-D-L Record​
2. Head-to-head series wins between the 2+ tied teams​
3. Average +/- in head-to-head series​
4. Overall +/-​
2.2. Playoffs
a. The playoff bracket will start with first place of each conference playing against a wild card in the division.​
b. The playoffs will be a 4-team best-of-3 single-elimination bracket.​
c. Teams’ rosters will be locked during playoffs; no new players or transfers may be added after Week 5.​
d. In the event a playoff match is tied after race 12, the two teams will play an additional GP (3 races) to determine the winner of the match.​
e. If the score is still tied after the additional GP, then the teams must play single races until the match is no longer tied.​

3.1. Scheduling
a. All teams must indicate their preferred time zone prior to the start of any given season.​
b. All matches will be given a default time on Sunday according to the following schedule.​
unknown.png
c. Teams have the option to reschedule their match if they do not have enough players to play at the default time.​
i. The opposing team is not required under normal circumstances to grant a reschedule and may opt to take a forfeit win in their favor.​
ii. The opposing team is required to grant a reschedule when the default match times coincides with a team's national holiday or a large event, defined as any event in which three or more of a team's roster will be attending.​
iii. In the event both teams are unable to play at the default time and cannot agree to a rescheduled time, the match will be scored as a double forfeit.​
d. Teams must indicate their desire to reschedule a match prior to the default start time.​
e. All rescheduled matches must be played before the end of the following week.​
f. In the event a player was registered for any given team at the default time and date and has since left their team prior to the time and date of the reschedule, that player will not be allowed to participate in the rescheduled match.​

3.2. Match Structure
a. All CWL matches will be played in a 4v4 format.​
i. A team may play with only three (3) players in the event they do not have four (4) available players. In this scenario, the room is to be played with COM Racers disabled.​
ii. Any team with only two (2) available players must forfeit or reschedule the match.​
b. All CWL matches will consist of twelve (12) races.​
c. All players will have a free choice of drivers, karts and gliders.​

3.3. Match Execution

3.3.A. Hosting a CWL Match
a. The team on the left side of the schedule is the hosting team by default.​
i. Players with an individual flag for lagging will not be allowed to host.​
b. The host must open the room with the following settings:​

• 2 Teams
  • Team Attack: On (Checked)
  • Speed: 150cc
  • Item Slots: 2
  • COM Racers: Yes (See rule 3.2.a.i. for exceptions)
  • Number of Races: 12
  • Join Method: Anyone
i. Rooms that are started with incorrect settings will be reopened and any races with the incorrect settings will not count.​
ii. Failure to start a room with the correct settings may result in an individual host flag.​
c. The hosting team must provide a friend code to their opponent at least twenty (20) minutes prior to the start of their match.​
i. At least one player from both teams must add all the players from the opposing team at least ten (10) minutes prior to the start of the match. A screenshot of the lobby screen will be required to verify any disputes regarding potential unregistered players.​
ii. They must accept all friend requests received at least ten (10) minutes prior to creating the friend room.​
iii. Violations regarding any rule in section 3.3.1.c. may result in that team receiving a team host flag.​
d. The host must open the room no earlier than the default or agreed match time and no later than five (5) minutes after the aforementioned time.​
i. In the event any player joins the room that is not registered for either team, the host must close and reopen the room.​
e. The host must wait to start the room until either all eight players have joined or until ten minutes after the room was opened.​
i. In the event a team does not have enough players in the room after ten (10) minutes, they will receive a -5 point penalty.​
ii. In the event a team does not have enough players in the room after fifteen (15) minutes, they must forfeit or reschedule the match.​
f. The host may not close the room for any reason unless required to do so by the CWL Ruleset.​
g. The hosting team must take a screenshot of every race’s result screen.​
i. Failure to do so will result in a team host flag.​
h. Consequences for receiving individual host flags are as follows:​
i. First flag: The player will receive a warning from the CWL Staff Team.​
ii. Second flag: The player will not be allowed to host any matches for the remainder of the season.​
iii. Third flag: The player will not be allowed to host any matches for the remainder of the current season and the entirety of future CWL seasons.​
i. Consequences for receiving team host flags are as follows:​
i. First flag: The team will receive a warning from the CWL Staff Team.​
ii. Second flag: The opponent team will reserve the right to host if they choose to do so for the remainder of the season.​

3.3.B. Disconnections and Substitutions
a. Teams may substitute one player for another player at any point during the match.​
b. Players who disconnect at any point during a race and whose name appears on the results screen will receive their bot's points for that race. They may rejoin the room for the next race.​
c. In the event a player disconnects and is replaced by a CPU, the room is to be reopened and the race will not count.​
i. Each team may only reset the room twice in accordance with 3.3.B.c. Further disconnections will be played out with regard to rule 3.3.B.b.​
d. In the event at least one player from both teams and at least three players in total disconnect during a race, the room is to be reopened and the race will not count.​
e. In the event a race is completed but the results do not show, the room is to be reopened and the race will not count.​
f. In the event, for any reason, there is a dispute as to whether or not a race is or is not to be counted, an additional race must be played and the Division Manager will review the case.​
3.4 Match Results
a. All scores will be calculated in accordance to the Mario Kart 7 points structure. The structure is as follows:​

• 1st: 10 Points
  • 2nd: 8 Points
  • 3rd: 6 Points
  • 4th: 5 Points
  • 5th: 4 Points
  • 6th: 3 Points
  • 7th: 2 Points
  • 8th: 1 Point
b. Results should be posted in the appropriate place by anyone from the winning team, even if they are not a representative. This must be done within 24 hours of the match's completion unless otherwise stated on the day of their match. If the match is tied, the hosting team should post results.​
i. A match results thread must contain a table with all players’ names, individual scores for the entire match as well as team scores for the entire match, and must follow the following format: [W#] TeamA ScoreA - ScoreB TeamB​
ii. Failure to do so may result in a double forfeit.​
c. A forfeit will be scored as 50-0 for total points and 0-0 for GPs.​
i. A double forfeit will be scored as 0-0 for total points and 0-0 for GPs.​

3.5 Mii Names
a. Clan tags must stand in front of your nickname and have to begin in the first spot of the Mii’s name.​
i. Exceptions can be made if the tag is surrounded by separators (see rule 3.5.b.i.), in which case the tag itself may start in the second spot of the Mii’s name.​

• [TAG]Name ✓
  • ♪TAG★Name ✓
  • ★★TAG★Name ×
b. Tags need to be visibly separated from the nickname using a separator.​
i. A separator is any non-alphanumeric character and any character that does not closely resemble an alphanumeric character.​

• TAG Player ✓
  • TAG☆Player ✓
  • TAG$Player ×
  • TAG©Player ×
ii. No separator is required if the casing of the last letter of the tag does not match the casing of the first letter of the nickname.​

• ARCanine ✓
  • svcSoldier ✓
  • ARCANINE ×
  • svcsoldier ×
c. Tags must always use the exact same casing as the official tag the team is registered with for every single character.​
d. Players must use a Mii name which makes them easily recognizable as their alias on the MKC Registry.​

• Registry: Diogo Dos Santos Costa, Mii: HD DDSC ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, Mii: USA Sldr ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, Mii: HD Soldier ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, Mii: HDaddy ×
e. Players must not use Mii names including anything that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, slanderous, libelous, foul, insulting, obscene, defamatory, racist or otherwise offensive in either a general sense or directed towards particular people. Failure to do so will result in a conduct strike for the respective player​
f. Any penalty regarding Mii names will be recorded only once for the entire match, regardless of how many races the offending player played with the incorrect Mii name​
i. Penalties will be recorded separately if the offending player used several incorrect Mii names during the same match.​
g. Teams will be punished in the following way for violating these rules:​

• First offense: Warning
  • Second offense: -5 point penalty
i. If two or more players on a team violate these rules at once, the team will not receive a warning and will receive a -5 penalty.​

4.1 Conduct
a. All teams and players are expected to behave in a respectful and professional manner to staff members and other players alike. This includes, but is not limited to, the MKT-C Discord server, MKC Discord server, MKC Forums, Discord DMs, and Twitter.​
i. Failure to comply with MKT-C and MKC’s user policies may result in a player or team conduct flag.​
b. Individual conduct flags will yield the following consequences:​
i. First flag: The player will receive a warning from the CWL Staff team.​
ii. Second flag: The player will not be allowed to participate in the next two CWL matches. This may carry over into the next season if there are not enough games left in the current season.​
iii. Third flag: The player will not be allowed to participate in the remainder of the CWL. This may carry over into the next season if there are not enough games left in the current season.​
iv. Fourth flag: The player will be indefinitely banned from participating in any CWL matches.​
c. Team conduct flags will yield the following consequences:​
i. First flag: The team will receive a warning from the CWL Staff team.​
ii. Second flag: The team’s previous and/or upcoming CWL match will be scored as a forfeit.​
iii. Third flag: The team will be removed from the current CWL season or will not be allowed to participate in the next season of CWL.​
iv. Fourth flag: The team will not be allowed to participate in future CWL seasons.​

4.2 Unfair Advantages

4.2.A. Intentional Cheating
a. Any player who attempts to cheat may have their points removed, may receive individual flags, or other consequences as seen fit by the CWL Staff team.​
b. All forms of hacking, rule manipulation, and other forms of cheating that hurt the integrity of the league are not allowed.​
c. All cases of cheating must be presented to the CWL Staff team with undeniable evidence to take any effect.​
d. Teams are responsible for keeping their players in check. Other players on the team may face similar consequences to players who cheat.​
e. Withholding knowledge of a player who is cheating is a punishable offense.​
4.2.B. Lagging
a. Intentional lagging will be handled in accordance with subsection 4.2.A.​
b. All other forms of lag may warrant a player receiving a lag flag depending on the severity of the offense.​
i. One lag flag: The player will be placed on a private watch list and will be notified by the CWL Staff team.​
ii. Two lag flags: The player will be put on a public watch list.​
iii. Additional lag flags: The player may not be allowed to participate in any more CWL matches.​
c. All cases of lagging must be presented to the CWL Staff team with undeniable evidence to take any effect.​

4.2.C. Bans and Reinstatement
a. Teams and players who are banned on MKC will be banned from participating in CWL.​
b. Teams who are banned from CWL that attempt to register for future CWL seasons under a different name will not be seeded and may receive a longer ban length.​
c. Players who are banned from CWL and attempt to participate in future CWL matches under a different name will have their points removed and may receive a longer ban length.​
d. Teams and players who wish to be reinstated may do so by following MKC’s reinstatement process.​

Last edited by a moderator:

GoHuFlame

CWL Staff
Clan War League Reglamento - Actualizado 17 de abril, 2021 (Español)

*El personal puede hacer cumplir las reglas a su discreción según la situación, y las sanciones pueden estar sujetas a cambios. No es una excusa para no seguir las reglas, y la discreción se utilizará lo menos posible.

1.1. Registro de Equipo
a. Todos los equipos que deseen participar en Clan War League (CWL) deben estar registrados en MarioKartCentral (MKC).​
i. Cualquier líder de equipo se puede contactar con cualquier miembro del personal de CWL o MKC para solicitar ayuda en el registro de su equipo en MKC.​
b. Todos los equipos deben tener un mínimo de seis (6) jugadores registrados en todo momento durante la competencia para ser elegibles para CWL.​
c. Todos los equipos deben tener un representante. De forma predeterminada, el representante de un equipo será el jugador con el título de "Manager" en el Registro MKC.​
d. Todos los equipos que deseen participar en CWL deben registrarse a través de la sección de Torneos de MKC.​

1.2. Registro de Jugador
a. Todos los jugadores deben estar en el registro MKC de su equipo en todo momento durante la competencia para ser elegibles para jugar en CWL.​
b. Los jugadores solo pueden registrarse para un equipo a la vez.​
i. Los jugadores que intenten crear otra cuenta para registrarse en varios equipos serán baneados de acuerdo con las políticas de baneo de MKC.​
c. Los jugadores solo pueden jugar la CWL para el equipo que están registrados.​
i. A los jugadores que jueguen para otro equipo se les restará su puntuación de cualquier partido en el que hayan participado.​
d. Los jugadores solo pueden participar en partidos de CWL con el código de amigo con el que se registraron en el Registro MKC.​
i. A los jugadores que jueguen con un código de amigo alternativo se les restará su puntuación de cualquier partido en el que hayan participado con el código de amigo incorrecto.​
ii. Los jugadores que deseen cambiar su código de amigo deben comunicarse con un miembro del personal de CWL o MKC antes del viernes a las 11:59 pm UTC.​
1.3. Equipos Mixtos
a. Los clanes que han inscrito varios equipos pueden mover a un jugador a un equipo de una división superior fuera del período de transferencia regular hasta una vez.
b. Todos los equipos que transfieran a un jugador fuera de la ventana de transferencia también deben elegir un jugador que no podrá jugar más partidas durante la temporada.
c. El jugador que ascendió permanecerá allí el resto de la temporada.
d. El propósito de la sección 1.3. Los equipos mixtos no otorgan un jugador adicional, sino que les permiten tener un reemplazo en caso de que uno de sus jugadores ya no pueda terminar la temporada actual.

2.1. Formato
a.
Todos los equipos que participen serán repartidos en varias divisiones de 8 equipos cada una basadas en niveles de habilidad. Cada división se conformará de 2 conferencias de 4 equipos. Algunos cambios pueden hacerse dependiendo del número de equipos participantes a discreción del personal del torneo.
b. La duración de la temporada es de 7 semanas por default(5 semanas la fase regular, 2 semanas las finales(playoffs)). los equipos en la misma conferencia se enfrentarán entre ellos dos veces, y jugarán con los equipos de la otra conferencia una vez.
c. Los equipos subirán o bajarán de posición en la tabla dependiendo de su desempeño de victorias-empates-derrotas a lo largo de la fase regular.
i. Una victoria le otorga al equipo tres (3) puntos.​
ii. Un empate otorga al equipo un (1) punto.​
iii. Una derrota le otorga al equipo cero (0) puntos.​
d. En caso de que haya un empate entre dos o más equipos en una conferencia, habrá una serie de pasos a seguir para determinar al ganador (desempate):
1. Cantidad de victorias contra oponentes empatados con tu equipo.
2. Registro de conferencias.
2. +/- Entre oponentes empatados.
3. +/- General.
i. Si dos o más equipos empatan por un puesto de carta trampa (wild card), el desempate seguirá el siguiente orden:
1. Record de Victorias-Empates-Derrotas.
2. Head-to-head (Victorias-Empates-Derrotas) entre los 2 o más equipos que empataron.
3. +/- En promedio entre los equipos empatados.
4. +/- General.

e. Todos los equipos deben asegurarse de que podrán jugar las diez partidas antes de inscribirse para participar en CWL. Los equipos que no se presenten en una o más partidas enfrentarán las siguientes consecuencias:​
i. Primera partida donde no se participe: el equipo recibe una advertencia a su manager de división.​
ii. Segunda partida donde no se participe: el equipo no puede participar en la división para la siguiente temporada de CWL.​
iii. Tercera partida donde no se participe: el equipo será descalificado de la temporada actual de CWL y no podrá participar en la división para la siguiente temporada de CWL.​
f. Lo siguiente ocurrirá en caso de que un equipo sea descalificado:​
i. Todas las partidas durante la segunda mitad de la temporada actual de CWL se marcarán como perdidas.​
ii. Si el equipo descalificado pierde alguna partida en la primera mitad de la temporada, todas las partidas se anotarán como perdidas.​
2.2. Ronda Final (Playoffs)
a. La llave de los playoffs empezará con el primer lugar de cada conferencia contra uno de los puestos de carta trampa (Wild Card).
b. Los playoffs será un mejor-de-tres de eliminación simple. Se deben ganar dos partidos para avanzar a la siguiente fase/ser los campeones.
c. Luego de la semana 5, no se aceptarán las transferencias de jugadores (añadir jugadores a tu equipo). Esto es durante los playoffs.
d. En el caso de que un partido de los playoffs esté empatado al terminar la doceava (12va) carrera, se jugará una copa (GP) adicional para determinar al ganador (3 carreras adicionales).
e. Si por algún motivo el partido sigue empatado luego de la copa adicional, se jugarán carreras hasta que haya un ganador.

3.1. Calendario
a. Todos los equipos deben indicar su zona horaria preferida antes del inicio de una temporada determinada.​
b. Todos los partidos tendrán un horario predeterminado el domingo de acuerdo con el siguiente calendario.​
unknown.png
c. Los equipos tienen la opción de reprogramar su partida si no tienen suficientes jugadores para jugar a la hora predeterminada.​
i. En circunstancias normales, no se requiere que el equipo oponente otorgue una reprogramación y puede optar por obtener una victoria por descalificación a su favor.​
ii. Se requiere que el equipo oponente otorgue una reprogramación cuando los horarios predeterminados del partido coincidan con un día feriado o un evento grande, definido como cualquier evento al que asistirán tres o más miembros de la lista de un equipo.​
iii. En el caso de que ambos equipos no puedan jugar en el tiempo predeterminado y no puedan acordar un tiempo reprogramado, el partido se anotará como una doble pérdida.​
d. Los equipos deben indicar su deseo de reprogramar un partido antes de la hora de inicio predeterminada.​
e. Todos los partidos reprogramados deben jugarse antes del final de la semana siguiente.​
f. En el caso de que un jugador estuviera registrado para cualquier equipo en la fecha y hora predeterminadas y desde entonces haya dejado su equipo antes de la hora y fecha de la reprogramación, ese jugador no podrá participar en el partido reprogramado.​

3.2. Estructura de los Encuentros
a. Todas las partidas de CWL se jugarán en formato 4v4.​
i. Un equipo puede jugar con solo tres (3) jugadores en caso de que no tengan cuatro (4) jugadores disponibles. En este escenario, la sala se jugará con bots desactivados.​
ii. Cualquier equipo con solo dos (2) jugadores disponibles debe renunciar o reprogramar el partido.​
b. Todas las partidas de la CWL constarán de doce (12) carreras.​
c. Todos los jugadores podrán elegir libremente personajes, carros y paracaídas.​

3.3. Ejecución de los Encuentros

3.3.A. Ser
Anfitrión de una partida de CWL
a. El equipo del lado izquierdo del calendario es el equipo anfitrión por defecto.​
i. Los jugadores con una bandera desigual por cuestión de lag no podrán ser anfitriones.​
b. El anfitrión debe abrir la sala con la siguiente configuración:​
  • 2 equipos.
  • Daño de equipo: activado.
  • Velocidad/categoría: 150cc.
  • Ranura de objetos: Dos (2).
  • Corredores COM: Sí (Consulte la regla 3.2.a.i. para conocer las excepciones).
  • Método de acceso: abierto.
i. Las salas que se inicien con configuraciones incorrectas se volverán a abrir y las carreras con configuraciones incorrectas no contarán.​
ii. No iniciar una sala con la configuración correcta puede resultar en una amonestación del anfitrión individual.​
c. El equipo anfitrión debe proporcionar un código de amigo a su oponente al menos veinte (20) minutos antes del comienzo de su partido.​
i. Al menos un jugador de ambos equipos debe añadir a todos los jugadores enemigos al menos diez (10) minutos antes del inicio de la partida. Una captura de pantalla de la sala antes de iniciar el encuentro será necesaria para apelar a posibles jugadores no autorizados a participar. Cualquier jugador que añada a un jugador debe hacerlo al menos diez (10) minutos antes de crear la sala de amigos.​
ii. Debe aceptar todas las solicitudes de amistad recibidas al menos diez (10) minutos antes de crear la sala de amigos.​
iii. Infracciones con respecto a cualquier regla de la sección 3.3.1.c. puede resultar en que ese equipo reciba una infracción de equipo anfitrión.​
d. El anfitrión debe abrir la sala no antes de la hora predeterminada o acordada de la partida y no más tarde de cinco (5) minutos después de la hora antes mencionada.​
i. En caso de que algún jugador se una a la sala que no esté registrada para ninguno de los equipos, el anfitrión debe cerrar y reabrir la sala.​
e. El anfitrión debe esperar para iniciar la sala hasta que los ocho jugadores se hayan unido o hasta diez minutos después de que se haya abierto la sala.​
i. En el caso de que un equipo no tenga suficientes jugadores en la sala después de diez (10) minutos, recibirá una penalización de -5 puntos.​
ii. En el caso de que un equipo no tenga suficientes jugadores en la sala después de quince (15) minutos, deberá renunciar o reprogramar la partida.​
f. El anfitrión no puede cerrar la sala por ningún motivo, a menos que así lo requiera el conjunto de reglas de CWL.​
g. El equipo anfitrión debe tomar una captura de pantalla de los resultados de cada carrera.​
i. No hacerlo resultará en una infracción para el equipo anfitrión.​
h. Las consecuencias de recibir infracciones de host individuales son las siguientes:​
i. Primera infracción: el jugador recibirá una advertencia del equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Segunda infracción: el jugador no podrá ser anfitrión de ninguna partida durante el resto de la temporada.​
iii. Tercera infracción: el jugador no podrá ser anfitrión de ninguna partida durante el resto de la temporada actual y la totalidad de las temporadas futuras de CWL.​
i. Las consecuencias de recibir las infracciones de equipo anfitrión son las siguientes:​
i. Primera infracción: el equipo recibirá una advertencia del equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Segunda infracción: El equipo oponente se reservará el derecho de ser anfitrión si así lo desea durante el resto de la temporada.​

3.3.B. Desconexiones y Sustituciones
a. Los equipos pueden sustituir a un jugador por otro jugador en cualquier momento durante la partida.​
b. Los jugadores que se desconecten en cualquier punto de la partida y aparezca su nombre en la pantalla de resultados, recibirá los puntos de su bot por esa partida. Pueden unirse nuevamente en la siguiente partida.​
c. En el caso de que un jugador se desconecte y sea reemplazado por un bot, la sala deberá reabrirse y la carrera no contará.​
i. Cada equipo solo puede reiniciar 2 veces según la sección 3.3.B.c. Más de 2 desconexiones se jugarán con bot de acuerdo a la regla 3.3.B.b.​
d. En el caso de que al menos un jugador de ambos equipos y al menos tres jugadores en total se desconecten durante una carrera, la sala se reabrirá y la carrera no contará.​
e. En el caso de que se complete una carrera, pero los resultados no se muestren, la sala se reabrirá y la carrera no contará.​
f. En caso de que, por cualquier motivo, exista una disputa sobre si una carrera se debe contar o no, se debe jugar una carrera adicional y el Manager de División revisará el caso.​
3.4 Resultados del Encuentro
a. Todas las puntuaciones se calcularán de acuerdo con la estructura de puntos de Mario Kart 7. La estructura es la siguiente:​

• 1er: 10 Puntos.
  • 2do: 8 Puntos.
  • 3er: 6 Puntos.
  • 4to: 5 Puntos.
  • 5to: 4 Puntos.
  • 6to: 3 Puntos.
  • 7mo: 2 Puntos.
  • 8vo: 1 Punto.
b. Todos los resultados de las partidas deben ser publicados en MKC por cualquier equipo dentro de las cuarenta y ocho (48) horas posteriores a la finalización del partido.​
i. Una tabla de resultados de la partida debe contener una sección con los nombres de todos los jugadores, puntajes individuales para GPs y puntajes individuales para todo el partido, así como los puntajes del equipo para todo el partido, y debe seguir el siguiente formato: [W #] EquipoA ResultadoA - ResultadoB EquipoB​
ii. El no hacerlo puede resultar en una doble pérdida.​
c. Se contará una pérdida como 50-0 para el total de puntos y 0-0 para los GP.​
i. Una pérdida doble se anotará como 0-0 para el total de puntos y 0-0 para los GP.​

3.5 Nombres Mii
a. Los tags de clan deben estar delante de tu apodo y deben comenzar en el primer lugar del nombre del Mii.​
i. Se pueden hacer excepciones si el tag está rodeado por separadores (ver la regla 3.5.b.i.), en cuyo caso el tag en sí puede comenzar en el segundo lugar del nombre del Mii.​

• [TAG]Name ✓
  • ♪TAG★Name ✓
  • ★★TAG★Name ×
b. Los tags deben separarse visiblemente del apodo mediante un separador.​
i. Un separador es cualquier carácter no alfanumérico y cualquier carácter que no se parezca mucho a un carácter alfanumérico.​

• TAG Player ✓
  • TAG☆Player ✓
  • TAG$Player ×
  • TAG©Player ×
ii. No se requiere un separador si la mayúscula de la última letra del tag no coincide con la mayúscula de la primera letra del apodo.​

• ARCanine ✓
  • svcSoldier ✓
  • ARCANINE ×
  • svcsoldier ×
c. Los tags siempre deben usar exactamente la misma configuración que el tag oficial con el que está registrado el equipo para cada personaje.​
d. Los jugadores deben usar un nombre Mii que los haga fácilmente reconocibles como su alias en el Registro MKC.​

• Registro: Diogo Dos Santos Costa, Mii: HD DDSC ✓
  • Registro: Soldier, Mii: USA Sldr ✓
  • Registro: Soldier, Mii: HD Soldier ✓
  • Registro: Soldier, Mii: HDaddy ×
e. Los jugadores no deben usar nombres Mii, que incluyan cualquier cosa que sea abusiva, vulgar, amenazante, calumniosa, grosera, insultante, obscena, difamatoria, racista u ofensiva de cualquier otra manera, ya sea en un sentido general o dirigido a personas en particular. No hacerlo resultará en una amonestación de conducta para el jugador respectivo.​
f. Cualquier sanción relacionada con los nombres de Mii se registrará solo una vez durante todo el partido, independientemente de cuántas carreras haya jugado el jugador infractor con el nombre de Mii incorrecto.​
i. Las penalizaciones se registrarán por separado si el jugador infractor utilizó varios nombres Mii incorrectos durante el mismo partido.​
g. Los equipos serán castigados de la siguiente manera por violar estas reglas:​

• Primera infracción: Advertencia.
  • Segunda infracción: -5 puntos de penalización.
i. Si dos o más jugadores de un equipo violan estas reglas a la vez, el equipo no recibirá una advertencia y recibirá una penalización de -5.​

4.1 Conducta
a. Se espera que todos los equipos y jugadores se comporten de manera respetuosa y profesional con los miembros del personal y otros jugadores por igual. Esto incluye, pero no se limita a, el servidor MKT-C Discord, el servidor MKC Discord, los foros MKC, los DM de Discord y Twitter.​
i. El incumplimiento de las políticas de usuario de MKT-C y MKC puede resultar en una infracción de conducta del jugador o del equipo.​
b. Las infracciones de conducta individual producirán las siguientes consecuencias:​
i. Primera infracción: el jugador recibirá una advertencia del equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Segunda infracción: el jugador no podrá participar en las dos próximas partidas de la CWL. Esto puede trasladarse a la próxima temporada si no quedan suficientes juegos en la temporada actual.​
iii. Tercera infracción: El jugador no podrá participar en el resto de la CWL. Esto puede trasladarse a la próxima temporada si no quedan suficientes juegos en la temporada actual.​
iv. Cuarta infracción: el jugador tendrá prohibido participar indefinidamente en cualquier partido de CWL.​
c. Las infracciones de conducta del equipo producirán las siguientes consecuencias:​
i. Primera infracción: el equipo recibirá una advertencia del equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Segunda infracción: la partida de CWL anterior y/o próximo del equipo se anotará como una pérdida.​
iii. Tercera infracción: el equipo será eliminado de la temporada actual de CWL o no se le permitirá participar en la próxima temporada de la CWL.​
iv. Cuarta infracción: el equipo no podrá participar en futuras temporadas de la CWL.​

4.2 Ventajas Injustas

4.2.A. Trampa Intencional
a. A cualquier jugador que intente hacer trampa se le pueden quitar sus puntos, puede recibir infracciones individuales u otras consecuencias según lo considere oportuno el equipo de personal de la CWL.​
b. No se permiten todas las formas de hack, manipulación de reglas y otras formas de trampa que dañen la integridad de la liga.​
c. Todos los casos de trampas deben presentarse al equipo de personal de la CWL con pruebas innegables para que surtan efecto.​
d. Los equipos son responsables de mantener en línea a sus jugadores. Otros jugadores del equipo pueden enfrentar consecuencias similares a las de los jugadores que hacen trampa.​
e. Ocultar el conocimiento de un jugador que está haciendo trampa es una infracción punible.​
4.2.B. Lag
a. El lag intencional se manejará de acuerdo con el inciso 4.2.A.​
b. Todas las demás formas de lag pueden justificar que un jugador reciba una infracción de retraso dependiendo de la gravedad de la infracción.​
i. Una infracción de lag: el jugador se colocará en una lista de vigilancia privada y será notificado por el equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Dos infracciones de lag: el jugador se incluirá en una lista de observación pública.​
iii. Infracciones de lag adicionales: es posible que el jugador no pueda participar en más partidos de CWL.​
c. Todos los casos de lag deben presentarse al equipo de personal de CWL con pruebas innegables para que surtan efecto.​

4.2.C. Prohibiciones y Restitución
a. Los equipos y jugadores que estén baneados en MKC no podrán participar en CWL.​
b. Los equipos que están baneados de CWL que intenten registrarse para futuras temporadas de CWL con un nombre diferente no serán elegibles a jugar y pueden recibir una duración más larga del ban.​
c. A los jugadores que estén baneados de la CWL e intenten participar en futuras partidas de CWL con un nombre diferente, se les quitarán sus puntos y es posible que reciban un ban más largo.​
d. Los equipos y jugadores que deseen ser reintegrados pueden hacerlo siguiendo el proceso de reintegro de MKC.​

Tanuke

Clan War League Regras - Atualizadas em 28 de abril de 2021
*A Staff poderá aplicar regras discricionárias baseada em determinada situação, e penalidades poderão estar sujeitas a alterações.
Isso não é uma desculpa para não seguir as regras e ações discricionárias serão utilizadas de forma excepcional.
*No caso de haver diferenças entre as regras em Inglês e as traduções, as regras em Inglês serão usadas.

1.1. Cadastro da Equipe
a. Todas as equipes que desejam participar da Clan War League (CWL) deverão estar registradas no Cadastro do Mario Kart Central (MKC).​
i. Qualquer membro da Staff ou da CWL poderá ser contatado para auxiliar o líder de equipe no cadastro de seu time no MKC.​
b. Todas as equipes deverão ter o mínimo de seis (6) jogadores registrados durante toda a competição para estarem elegíveis para a CWL.​
c. É exigido que todas as equipes tenham um representante. Por padrão, o representante da equipe será aquele que possuir o título de "Manager" no Cadastro do MKC.​
d. Todas as equipes que desejam participar da CWL devem inscrever-se na seção de Torneios do MKC.​
1.2. Cadastro de Jogador
a. Todos os jogadores deverão estar registrados em suas equipes no Cadastro do MKC durante todo o período da​
competição para estarem aptos a jogarem na CWL.​
b. Jogadores apenas podem se cadastrar por uma equipe de cada vez.​
i. Jogadores que tentarem criar outra conta para se cadastrarem em múltiplas equipes serão banidos de acordo com a política de banimento do MKC.​
c. Jogadores apenas poderão jogadores pela equipe que estiverem cadastrados.​
i. Jogadores que jogarem por outro time terão seus pontos subtraídos de qualquer partida que tenham participado.​
d. Jogadores apenas participarão das partidas da CWL através dos códigos de amizade registrados no Cadastro do MKC.​
i. Jogadores que jogarem com um código de amizade diferente terão seus pontos subtraídos de qualquer partida que tenham participado com o código alternativo.​
ii. Jogadores que desejem alterar seus códigos de amizade deverão contatar um membro da CWL ou da MKC Staff antes das 08:59pm BRT de sexta-feira.​
1.3. Grupos Mistos
a. Equipes que inscreverem múltiplos grupos poderão mover um jogador para um grupo de divisão mais alta fora do período regular de transferência uma vez.​
b. Todas as equipes que transferirem um jogador fora do período regular de transferência devem também escolher um jogador que não estará disponível para jogar outras partidas durante a temporada.​
c. O jogador que for transferido permanecerá na equipe durante o restante da temporada.​
d. O propósito da seção 1.3 Grupos Mistos não é garantir um jogador extra, mas permitir que o time tenha um substituto no caso de um dos seus jogadores ficar impossibilitado de terminar a temporada em andamento.​
2.1. Formato
a. Todos as equipes participantes da CWL serão agrupadas em divisões de oito (8) equipes sendo cada divisão baseada nas habilidades das equipes participantes. Cada uma dessas divisões serão divididas em duas (2) conferências de quatro (4) equipes cada. Mudanças poderão ser feitas dependendo do número de equipes participantes à discrição da Staff.​
b. A temporada terá duração padrão de sete (7) semanas (5 semanas da temporada principal, 2 semanas para os playoffs). Equipes na mesma conferência irão jogar contra si duas vezes e, por padrão, irão jogar contra as equipes da outra conferência uma vez.​
c. As conferências são classificadas com base no registro geral de Vitórias-Empates-Derrotas de uma equipe ao longo da temporada. Uma vitoria dá à equipe três (3) pontos, um empate dá à equipe um (1) ponto, uma derrota dá à equipe zero (0) pontos.​
d. No caso de duas ou mais equipes estiverem empatadas na mesma conferência, haverá uma série de verificações para determinar a equipe com melhor colocação (Tiebreakers):​
1. Maior quantidade de vitórias vs oponentes empatados​
2. Registros das Conferências​
3. +/- entre os oponentes empatados​
4. Geral +/-​
i. Se duas ou mais equipes estiverem empatadas para uma vaga para os playoffs em uma divisão, o desempate (tiebreaker) será feito da seguinte forma:​
1. Registro de V-E-D​
2. Série de vitórias frente a frente entre as equipes empatadas​
3. Série frente a frente da Media +/-​
4. Geral +/-​
2.2. Playoffs
a. As chaves do playoff começarão com o primeiros colocados de cada conferência contra uma das outra seis (6) equipes que possuirem o melhor winrate da divisão.​
b. Os playoffs serão uma chave de 4 equipes jogando um melhor de 3.​
c. As escalações das equipes estarão bloqueadas durante os playoffs; nenhum novo jogador ou transferência pode ser adicionado após a Semana 5.​
d. No caso de uma partida do playoff estiver empatada após a corrida 12, as duas equipes deverão jogar um GP (3 races) adicional para determinar o vencedor daquela partida.​
e. Se o placar continuar empatado após o GP adicional, as equipe deverão jogar corridas únicas até que a partida não esteja mais empatada.​
3.1. Agendamento
a. Todas as equipes devem indicar sua preferência principal de fuso horário antes do início da temporada.​
b. Todas as partidas terão um horário padrão aos Domingos de acordo com a seguinte programação.​
unknown.png
c. As equipes tem a opção de reagendarem suas partidas se não possuírem jogadores suficientes no horário padrão.​
i. A equipe adversária não é obrigada em circunstâncias normais a aceitar o reagendamento da partida e pode optar por ter a seu favor uma vitória por desistência.​
ii. A equipe adversária deverá garantir o reagendamento quando o horário padrão da partida coincidir com um feriado nacional ou um grande evento da outra equipe, definindo este evento como aquele em que três ou mais integrantes estarão presentes.​
iii. No caso das duas equipes estiverem indisponíveis para jogar no horário padrão e não concordarem no reagendamento para uma nova data, a partida será pontuada como uma dupla desistência.​
d. As equipes devem indicar seu desejo em reagendar o horário da partida antes do horário padrão iniciar.​
e. Todas as partidas reagendadas devem ser jogadas antes do término da semana seguinte.​
f. No caso de um jogador ter sido cadastrado para determinada equipe na data e horário padrão e tiver deixado a equipe antes da nova data e horário reagendados, este jogador não estará permitido de participar desta partida.​
3.2. Estrutura das Partidas
a.
Todas as partidas da CWL serão jogadas no formato de 4v4.
i. Uma equipe poderá jogar com apenas três (3) jogadores no caso de não possuir quatro (4) jogadores disponíveis. Nesse caso, a sala deverá ser jogada com BOTs desligados.
ii. Qualquer equipe com apenas dois (2) jogadores disponíveis deverá desistir ou reagendar a partida.
b. Todas as partidas da CWL consistirão em doze (12) corridas.
c. Todos os jogadores terão livre escolha de pilotos, carros e planadores.

3.3. Execução das Partidas

3.3.A. Host da Partida na CWL
a. A equipe do lado esquerdo da programação será a equipe anfitriã por padrão.​
i. Jogadores que possuírem um sinalizador individual para lag não estarão permitidos a serem anfitrião.​
b. O anfitrião deverá abrir a sala com as seguintes configurações:​
• 2 times​
• Dano Aliado: Ligado​
• Velocidade: 150cc​
• Quantidade de itens: 2​
• BOTs: Ativados (Ver regra 3.2.a.i para exceções)​
• Número de Corridas: 12​
• Método de abertura: qualquer pessoa​
i. Salas iniciadas com configuração incorreta deverão ser reabertas e qualquer corrida jogada com estas configurações não contarão.​
ii. Falha em abrir a sala com as corretas configurações poderá resultar em sinalizador individual para o anfitrião.​
c. A equipe anfitriã deverá providenciar o código de amizade para seu oponente pelo menos vinte (20) minutos antes do horário de sua partida.​
i. Pelo menos um jogador de cada equipe deverá adicionar todos os jogadores da equipe adversária pelo menos dez (10) minutos antes do início da partida. Uma captura de tela da sala criada será requerida para verificar possíveis disputas acercas de potenciais jogadores não registrados.​
ii. Eles deverão aceitar todos os pedidos de amizade recebidos pelo menos dez (10) minutos antes de criar a sala da partida.​
iii. Violação em relação a quaisquer das regras da seção 3.3.1.c poderão resultar no recebimento de um sinalizador à equipe anfitriã.​
d. O anfitrião deverá abrir a sala no horário padrão da partida ou naquele agendado não podendo exceder cinco (5) minutos de atraso.​
i. No caso de algum jogador que estiver na sala não estiver registrado em nenhuma das equipes, o anfitrião deverá fechar e reabrir a sala.​
e. O anfitrião deverá para iniciar a sala até que todos os oito (8) jogadores tenham entrado ou até dez (10) minutos depois da sala estiver aberta.​
i. No caso de uma equipe não possuir jogadores suficientes na sala depois de dez (10) minutos, ela receberá -5 pontos de penalidade.​
ii. No caso de uma equipe não ter jogadores suficientes na sala depois de quinze (15) minutos, ela deverá desistir ou reagendar a partida.​
f. O anfitrião não deverá fechar a sala por qualquer razão a menos aquelas requeridas pelas Regras da CWL.​
g. A equipe anfitriã deverá tirar print da tela de cada resultado das corridas.​
i. Falha em tirar os prints resultarão em sinalizadores individuais ao anfitrião.​
h. As consequências em receber a bandeira individual de anfitrião são as seguintes:​
i. Primeiro sinalizador: O jogador receberá um aviso da Equipe de Staffs da CWL.​
ii. Segundo sinalizador: O jogador não estará permitido de ser anfitrião em nenhuma partida pelo restante da temporada.​
iii. Terceiro sinalizador: O jogador não estará permitido de ser anfitrião em nenhuma partida em futuras temporadas da CWL.​
i. As consequências em receber a bandeira em equipe anfitriã são as seguintes:​
i. Primeiro sinalizador: A equipe receberá um aviso da Equipe de Staffs da CWL.​
ii. Segundo sinalizador: A equipe adversária terá o direito de ser a anfitriã se assim escolher pelo restante da temporada.​
3.3.B. Desconexões e Substituições
a. Equipes poderão substituir um jogador por outro jogador em qualquer ponto durante a corrida.​
b. Jogadores que desconectarem em qualquer ponto antes ou durante a corrida e seus nomes aparecerem no resultado final da partida receberão s pontos do bot. Eles poderão se juntar a sala novamente para a corrida seguinte.​
c. No caso de um jogador for desconectado e substituído por um BOT, a sala deverá ser reaberta e a atual corrida não contará.​
i. Cada equipe apenas poderá resetar a corrida duas vezes de acordo com o item 3.3.B.c. Outras desconexões serão jogadas de acordo com o item 3.3.B.b.​
d. No caso de pelo menos um (1) jogador de cada equipe e pelo menos três (3) jogadores no total desconectarem durante a corrida, a sala deverá ser reaberta e a corrida não contará.​
e. No caso de uma corrida ser completada, porém os resultados não serem apresentados, a sala deverá ser reaberta e a corrida não contará.​
f. No caso, por qualquer que seja o motivo, houver discordância se uma corrida será ou não considerada válida, uma corrida adicional deverá ser jogada e o Gerente da Divisão avaliará o caso.​
3.4 Resultado das Partidas
a. Todos os pontos serão calculados de acordo com o sistema de pontos do Mario Kart 7. O sistema é o seguinte:​
• 1º lugar: 10 pontos​
• 2º lugar: 8 pontos​
• 3º lugar: 6 pontos​
• 4º lugar: 5 pontos​
• 5º lugar: 4 pontos​
• 6º lugar: 3 pontos​
• 7º lugar: 2 pontos​
• 8º lugar: 1 ponto​
b. Todos os resultados das partidas deverão ser postados no MKC por qualquer das equipes dentro de quarenta e oito (48) horas do término da partida.​
i. O tópico de resultados da partida deverá conter a mesa com o nome de todos os jogadores, suas pontuações individuais para o GPs, e a pontuação final, bem como o resultado final da equipe, e deverá seguir o seguinte formato: [W#] EquipeA ResultadoA - ResultadoB EquipeB​
ii. Falha na realização poderá resultar em dupla desistência.​
c. Uma desistência será pontuada como 50-0 no total de pontos e 0-0 no GPs.​
i. Uma dupla desistência será pontuada como 0-0 no total de pontos e 0-0 no GPs.​
3.5 Mii Names
a. A tag do clã deverá estar na frente do seu nome no jogo e deverá ser o primeiro caractere no nome.​
i. Exceções poderão ser aceitas se a tag estiver rodeada de separadores (Ver regra 3.5.b.i.), caso em que a tag em si poderá iniciar como segundo caractere no nome.​
• [TAG]Nome ✓​
• ♪TAG★Nome ✓​
• ★★TAG★Nome ×​
b. Tags devem estar visíveis separadas do nome usando um separador.​
i. Um separador é qualquer caractere não-alfanumérico que não seja ou não se assemelha a um caractere alfanumérico.​
• TAG Jogador ✓​
• TAG☆Jogador ✓​
• TAG$Jogador ×​
• TAG©Jogador ×​
ii. Nenhum separador será necessário se a última letra da tag não corresponder com a primeira letra do nome.​
• ARCanine ✓​
• svcSoldier ✓​
• ARCANINE ×​
• svcsoldier ×​
c. Tags devem sempre serem usadas da exata mesma forma que a registrada oficialmente pela equipe.​
d. Jogadores devem sempre usar seu nome Mii que os torne facilmente reconhecidos pelo seu Cadastro no MKC.​
• Cadastro: Diogo Dos Santos Costa, Mii: HD DDSC ✓​
• Cadastro: Soldier, Mii: USA Sldr ✓​
• Cadastro: Soldier, Mii: HD Soldier ✓​
• Cadastro: Soldier, Mii: HDaddy ×​
e. Jogadores não devem usar nomes Mii que incluam nada que seja abusivo, vulgar, ameaçador, calunioso, obsceno, difamatório, racista ou qualquer outro meio ofensivo no senso comum or direcionado diretamente para uma pessoa em particular. O uso de algum nome desse meio resultar em penalidade por má conduta ao respectivo jogador.​
f. Qualquer penalidade acerca do nome Mii será registrada apenas uma vez durante toda a partida independente do número corridas que o jogadores infrator tiver corrido com o incorreto nome Mii.​
i. Penalidades serão registradas separadamente se o jogador infrator usar diversos incorretos nomes Mii durante a mesma corrida.​
g. Equipes serão punidas da seguinte forma por violações a essas regras:​
• Primeira infração: Aviso​
• Segunda infração: -5 pontos de penalidade​
i. Se dois (2) ou mais jogadores de uma equipe violarem estas regras ao mesmo tempo, a equipe não receberá um aviso e receberá -5 pontos de penalidade.​
4.1 Conduta
a. De todas as equipes é esperado um bom e respeitoso comportamento e um tratamento profissional com os membros da Staff e os membros das outras equipes. Isto inclui, mas não limita, o servidor do Discord do MKT-C, do MKC, os Fóruns do MKC, mensagens diretas no Discord e Twitter.​
i. Falha em seguir as políticas do MKT-C e do MKC poderão resultar ao jogador ou a equipe um sinalizador de má conduta.​
b. Sinalizadores de má conduta resultarão nas seguintes consequências:​
i. Primeiro sinalizador: O jogador receberá um aviso da equipe Staff da CWL.​
ii. Segundo sinalizador: O jogador não estará permitido de participar das próximas duas partidas da CWL. Isto poderá passar para a próxima temporada se não houver jogos o suficientes na temporada em andamento.​
iii. Terceiro sinalizador: O jogador não estará permitido de participar do restante da CWL. Isto poderá passar para a próxima temporada se não houver jogos o suficientes na temporada em andamento.​
iv. Quarto sinalizador: O jogador estará banido por tempo indefinido de participar de qualquer outra partida da CWL.​
c. Sinalizadores de má conduta da equipe terão as seguintes consequências:​
i. Primeiro sinalizador: A equipe receberá um aviso da equipe Staff da CWL.​
ii. Segundo sinalizador: A partida anterior e a próxima da equipe serão pontuadas como desistência.​
iii. Terceiro sinalizador: A equipe será removida da atual temporada da CWL ou não estará permitida de participar na próxima temporada da CWL.​
iv. Quarto sinalizador: A equipe não estará permitida de participar em futuras temporadas da CWL.​
4.2 Vantagens Injustas
4.2.A. Trapaça Proposital
a. Qualquer jogador que tente trapacear poderá ter seus pontos removidos, poderá receber um sinalizador individual, ou outra consequência que se fazer justa pela Staff da CWL.​
b. Todas as formas de hacking, manipulação de regras ou outra forma de trapaça que fira a integridade da liga não são permitidas.​
c. Todos os casos de trapaça devem ser apresentados à Staff da CWL com evidências inquestionáveis para que tenham efeito.​
d. As equipes são responsáveis para manter seus jogadores sob o controle. Outros membros da equipe podem vir a sofrer consequências semelhantes aos jogadores que trapaceiam.​
e. Reter o conhecimento de uma pessoa trapaceando também é uma ofensa punível.​
4.2.B. Travamentos
a. Travamentos intencionais serão lidados de acordo com a subseção 4.2.A.​
b. Todas as outras formas de lag poderão justificar o jogador receber um sinalizador dependendo da severidade da ofensa.​
i. Um sinalizador de lag: O jogador será adicionado numa lista de observação e será notificado por um membro da Staff da CWL.​
ii. Dois sinalizadores de lag: O jogador será colocado em uma lista pública de observação.​
iii. Sinalizadores adicionais de lag: O jogador poderá não estar permitido de participar de outras partidas da CWL.​
c. Todos os casos de travamentos devem ser apresentados a Staff da CWL com evidências inquestionáveis para que tenham efeito.​
4.2.C. Banimentos e Reintegrações
a. Equipes e jogadores que estiverem banidos do MKC serão banidos de participarem da CWL.​
b. Equipes que estiverem banidas da CWL e tentarem se registrarem em futuras temporadas da CWL com diferentes nomes não serão aceitas e poderão receber um período maior de banimento.​
c. Jogadores que estiverem banidos da CWL e tentarem participar de futuras partidas da CWL usando diferentes nomes terão seus pontos removidos e poderão receber um período maior de banimento.​
d. Equipes e jogadores que desejam se reintegrar poderão assim fazer seguindo o processo de reintegração do MKC.​

d a

CWL Staff

Clan War League ルールセット 2021/08/18 更新​

*スタッフは状況に応じて裁量でルールを執行し、罰則は変更されることがあります。(ルールに従わないということではなく、裁量権は可能な限り行使されません。)
*英語版ルールセットと翻訳版ルールセットの間に矛盾が生じた場合、英語版ルールセットが適用されます。

1.1. チーム登録​

a. Clan War League(CWL)への参加を希望するすべてのチームは、MarioKartCentral(MKC)のレジストリに登録する必要があります。​
i. CWLまたはMKCのスタッフは、チームリーダーがMKCにチームを登録する際に支援するために連絡を取ることができます。​
b. すべてのチームは、大会期間中、常に6人以上の選手を登録していなければなりません。​
c. すべてのチームには代表者が1名必要です。デフォルトでは、チームの代表者は、MKCのチーム登録で「Manager」となっているプレイヤーがリーダーになります。​
d. CWLへの参加を希望するすべてのチームは、リーダーがMKCのトーナメントセクションからサインアップする必要があります。​

1.2. プレイヤー登録​

a. すべてのプレイヤーは、CWLでプレイする資格を得るためには、大会期間中、常にチームのMKC登録をしておく必要があります。​
b. プレイヤーは、同時に1つのチームにしか登録できません。​
i. 別のアカウントを作成して複数のチームに登録しようとしたプレイヤーは、MKCの規定に基づいてBANされます。​
c. プレイヤーは、自分が登録したチームでのみCWLをプレーすることができます。​
i. 他のチームでプレイしたプレイヤーがいた場合、参加した試合のスコアが減算されます。​
d. プレイヤーは、MKC登録で登録したフレンドコードでのみCWLの試合に参加することができます。​
i. 別のフレンドコードでプレイしたプレイヤーがいた場合、間違ったフレンドコードで参加した試合のスコアが減算されます。​
ii. フレンドコードの変更を希望するプレイヤーは、UTC(世界標準時)の金曜日午後11時59分までにCWLまたはMKCのスタッフに連絡する必要があります。​

1.3. 混成チーム​

a. 複数のチームを登録しているチームは、通常の移籍期間外に1人のプレイヤーを1回まで上位のチームに移すことができます。​
b. 移籍期間外に選手を移すすべてのチームは、シーズン中にこれ以上試合に出られない選手を1人選ぶ必要があります。​
c. 繰り上げられた選手は、シーズン期間内の間は移籍先のチームに留まります。​
d. セクション1.3.混成チームのルールは、混成チームに追加のプレイヤーを与えることではなく、プレイヤーの1人が今シーズンをプレイすることができなくなった場合に、代わりのプレイヤーを建てることができるようにするためのものです。​

2.1. フォーマット​

a. 登録したすべてのチームは、スキルレベルに応じて8チームずつのいくつかのDivisionに分けられます。参加チーム数に応じて、スタッフの判断で変更することがあります。​
b. シーズンの長さは、デフォルトで7週間(メインシーズン5週間、プレーオフ2週間)です。メインシーズンでは同一カンファレンスのチーム同士は2回対戦し、他のカンファレンスのチームとは1回対戦します。​
c. カンファレンスでは、チームのシーズン中の総合的な勝敗記録に基づいて順位が決まります。​
基本的には勝ち点制を採用しており、​
勝てば3ポイント、引き分けなら1ポイント、負ければ0ポイントとなります。​
d. 同一カンファレンス内で2つ以上のチームの勝ち点が同点の場合、次の順で順位を決定します。(タイブレーカー)​
1. 当該チームに最も多く勝利しているかどうか​
2. カンファレンス内のみでの成績​
3. 当該チーム間での+/-​
4. 総合での+/-​
i. 2つ以上のチームがディビジョン内のワイルドカード枠で同点の場合、タイブレーカーの順番は以下の通りです。​
1. W-D-L (Win-Draw-Lose) の記録​
2. 2つ以上の当該チーム間の直接対決のみでの勝利数​
3. 当該チーム間の直接対決のみでの対戦結果の平均+/-​
4. 全体での+/-​

2.2. プレーオフ​

a. プレーオフでは、初戦は各カンファレンスの1位とディビジョン内のワイルドカードの勝利チームと当たります。​
b. プレーオフは、4チームによるシングルエリミネーション方式(トーナメント形式)で行われます。​
c. プレーオフ期間中、チームのRosterは固定され、第5週以降は新規選手の追加や移籍はできません。​
d. プレーオフの試合が第12レース終了時点で同点の場合、両チームは追加で1GP(3レース)を行い、試合の勝敗を決定します。​
e. 追加GPを行っても同点の場合は、同点ではなくなるまで追加でレースを行わなければなりません。​

3.1. スケジューリング​

a. すべてのチームは、シーズン開始前に、希望するタイムゾーンを示さなければなりません。​
b. すべての試合は、以下のスケジュールに従って、日曜日にデフォルトの時間が与えられます。​
unknown.png
c. チームは、既定の時間に試合を行うのに十分な選手がいない場合、試合の日程を変更することができます。​
i. 相手チームは通常の状況下ではリスケジュールを認める必要はなく、自分たちに有利な没収試合(不戦勝)を選択することができます。​
ii. 相手チームは、既定の試合時間がチームの祝祭日や大規模イベント(チーム登録者の3人以上が参加するイベントと定義)と重なった場合は、予定変更を認める必要があります。​
iii. 両チームが既定の時間に試合をすることができず、再設定された時間に合意できない場合、その試合はdouble forfeitとして記録されます。​
d. チームは、既定の開始時刻までに、試合の日程変更を希望する旨を表明しなければなりません。​
e. 変更された試合はすべて翌週末までに行われなければなりません。​
f. 既定の日時にチームに登録されていたプレーヤーが、スケジュール変更の日時までにチームを離れた場合、そのプレーヤーはスケジュール変更された試合に参加することはできません。​

3.2. 試合構成​

a. すべてのCWLの試合は、4v4の形式で行われます。​
i. チームは、参加可能な4人のプレイヤーがいない場合、3人のプレイヤーのみでプレーすることができます。この場合、COM (ボット)を無効にしてプレーすることになります。​
ii. 参加可能なプレイヤーが2名しかいない場合は、試合を放棄するか、試合の日程を変更しなければなりません。​
b. すべてのCWLの試合は12レースです。​
c. ドライバー、カート、グライダーは自由です。​

3.3. 試合のルール​

3.3.A. CWLの試合のホスト​

a. スケジュール表の左側のチームが、デフォルトでホストとなります。​
i. ラグの個人フラグが立っているプレイヤーは、ホストを務めることができません。​
b. ホストは、以下の設定で部屋を開く必要があります。​
  • 2チーム
  • 「チームメンバーをねらう」機能On
  • スピード: 150cc
  • アイテムの数: 2
  • COM: あり(例外についてはルール3.2.a.i.を参照)
  • レース数: 12
  • 合流方法: だれでもOK
i. 誤った設定で開始されたルームは再開設され、誤った設定で行われたレースはカウントされません。​
ii. 正しい設定でルームを開始しなかった場合、ホスト個人のフラグが立つことがあります。​
c. ホストチームは、試合開始の少なくとも20分前に、対戦相手にフレンドコードを提供しなければなりません。​
i. 両チームの少なくとも1人のプレーヤーは、試合開始の10分前までに、相手チームの全プレーヤーを追加しなければなりません。登録されていない可能性のあるプレーヤーがいたなどのトラブルが起こった時のために、ロビー画面のスクリーンショットを撮ることが必要となります。​
ii. 部屋を作成する10分前までに、受け取ったすべてのフレンドリクエストを受け入れなければなりません。​
iii. セクション3.3.1.c.のいずれかのルールに違反した場合、そのチームにはチームのホストフラグが立てられることがあります。​
d. ホストは、既定の試合時間または合意された試合時間よりも早く、前述の時間から5分以内にルームを開く必要があります。​
i. どちらのチームにも登録されていないプレイヤーが入室した場合、ホストは一度ルームを閉鎖し、部屋を再開設しなければなりません。​
e. ホストは、8人のプレーヤーが全員入室するか、部屋が開いてから10分経過するまで、試合の開始を待たなければなりません。​
i. 10分経過しても部屋に十分な人数のプレイヤーがいない場合、いないチームには-5点のペナルティが課せられます。​
ii. 15分経過しても十分な人数のプレーヤーが部屋にいない場合、没収試合とするか試合時間を変更しなければなりません。​
f. ホストは、CWLルールセットで要求されていない限り、いかなる理由でも部屋を閉鎖してはなりません。​
g. ホストチームは、すべてのレースの結果画面のスクリーンショットを撮らなければなりません。​
i. これを行わなかった場合、チームにホストフラグが立てられます。​
h. 個人のホストフラグを受け取った場合の罰則は以下の通りです。​
i. 1回目:プレイヤーはCWLスタッフチームから警告を受けます。​
ii. 2回目:プレイヤーは、シーズンの残り期間、いかなる試合もホストをすることができなくなります。​
iii. 3回目:プレイヤーは、現在のシーズンの残り期間および今後のCWLシーズン全体において、いかなる試合もホストをすることができなくなります。​
i. チームホストフラグを受けた場合の罰則は以下の通りです。​
i. 1回目:チームはCWLスタッフチームから警告を受けます。​
ii. 2回目:チームは、シーズンの残り期間中、対戦相手から希望がない限り、ホストを務めることができなくなります。​

3.3.B. 回線落ちと選手交替​

a. チームは、試合中のどの時点でも、1人のプレイヤーを他のプレイヤーと交代させることができます。​
b. レース中に回線が落ち、結果画面に名前が表示されたプレイヤーは、そのレースのボットのポイントが与えられます。次のレースから再び部屋に参加することができます。​
c. プレイヤーが切断してCOMが出現した場合、部屋は再開設され、そのレースはカウントされません。​
i. 各チームは3.3.B.cのルールに従い、2回だけ部屋をリセットすることができます。2回以降回線落ちした場合は、規則3.3.B.bのルールに基づいて行われ部屋は再開設されません。​
d. レース中に両チームから少なくとも1名、合計3名以上のプレイヤーが回線落ちした場合、部屋は再開設され、そのレースはカウントされません。​
e. レースが終了しても結果が表示されない場合、部屋は再開設され、そのレースはカウントされないものとします。​
f. 理由の如何を問わず、レースをカウントすべきか否かについて紛争が生じた場合は、追加のレースを行わなければならず、その場合、Division Managerが審査を行います。​

3.4 試合結果​

a. すべての得点は「マリオカートツアー」の得点構造に基づいて計算されます。点数配分は以下の通りです。​
1位:10点​
2位:8点​
3位:6点​
4位:5点​
5位:4点​
6位:3点​
7位:2点​
8位:1点​
b. 試合結果は、代表者でなくても、勝利したチームが適切な場所に掲示しなければなりません。これは、試合当日に特に指定がない限り、試合終了後24時間以内に行わなければなりません。同点の場合は、主催(ホスト)チームが結果を掲示してください。​
i. 試合結果のスレッドには、全選手の名前、試合全体の個人スコア、および試合全体のチームスコアを表にして、以下の形式で記載しなければなりません。[W#] TeamA ScoreA - ScoreB TeamB​
ii. これを怠った場合、double forfeitとなることがあります。​
c. 没収試合は、総得点では50-0、GPでは0-0となります。​
i. double forfeitは、総得点が0-0、GPでは0-0となります。​

3.5 名前​

a. クランのタグは自分のニックネームの前につけ、名前の最初の文字から始めなければなりません。​
i. 例外として、タグがセパレータで囲まれている場合(ルール 3.5.b.i 参照)は、タグ自体が名前の 2 文字目から始まることができます。​
  • [TAG]Name ✓
  • ♪TAG★Name ✓
  • ★★TAG★Name ×
b. タグはセパレーターを使ってニックネームと目に見える形で分ける必要があります。​
i. セパレーターとは、英数字以外の文字で、英数字に酷似していない文字のことです。​
  • TAG Player ✓
  • TAG☆Player ✓
  • TAG$Player ×
  • TAG©Player ×
ii. タグの最後の文字の大文字とニックネームの最初の文字の大文字が一致しない場合、セパレータは必要ありません。​
  • ARCanine ✓
  • svcSoldier ✓
  • ARCANINE ×
  • svcsoldier ×
c. タグは常に、一文字ごとにチームが登録している公式タグと全く同じ文字を使用しなければなりません。​
d. MKC Registryに登録されている自分のエイリアスが一目でわかるような名前を使用してください。​
  • Registry: Diogo Dos Santos Costa, 名前: HD DDSC ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, 名前: USA Sldr ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, 名前: HD Soldier ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, 名前: HDaddy ×
e. プレイヤーは、一般的な意味でも特定の人に対しても、罵倒、下品、脅迫、誹謗中傷、悪口、侮辱、猥褻、中傷、人種差別などの不快感を与えるものを含む名前を使用してはいけません。このような行為を行った場合、そのプレイヤーはコンダクト・ストライキを受けることになります。​
f. 名前に関するすべてのペナルティは、違反したプレイヤーが間違った名前でプレイしたレース数に関わらず、その試合全体で1回のみ記録されます。​
i. 同一の試合中に違反したプレイヤーが複数の誤った名前を使用した場合、罰則は別々に記録されます。​
g. 本ルールに違反したチームには、以下の罰則が与えられます。​
1回目:警告​
2回目:-5点のペナルティ​
i. チーム内の2人以上のプレイヤーが一度に本ルールに違反した場合、そのチームは警告を受けずに、-5点のペナルティを受けます。​

4.1 行動​

a. すべてのチームとプレイヤーは、スタッフや他のプレイヤーに対して敬意とマナーを持って行動することが求められます。これには、MKT-C Discordサーバー、MKC Discordサーバー、MKCForums、Discord DM、およびTwitterが含まれますが、これらに限定されません。​
i. MKT-CおよびMKCのユーザーポリシーに従わなかった場合、プレイヤーまたはチームのコンダクトフラグが立てられることがあります。​
b. 個人のコンダクトフラグを立てられたプレイヤーには以下の罰則が与えられます。​
i. 1回目:プレイヤーはCWLスタッフチームから警告を受けます。​
ii. 2回目:そのプレイヤーは次の2つのCWLの試合に参加することができなくなります。現在のシーズンで十分な試合数が残っていない場合は、次のシーズンに持ち越すことがあります。​
iii. 3回目: そのプレイヤーは、CWLの残りの試合に参加することができなくなります。現在のシーズンに十分な試合数が残っていない場合は、次のシーズンに持ち越すことがあります。​
iv. 4回目: プレイヤーはCWLのすべての試合への参加を無期限に禁止されます。​
c. チームのコンダクトフラグが立てられたチームには以下の罰則が与えられます。​
i. 1回目:チームはCWLスタッフチームから警告を受けます。​
ii. 2回目:そのチームの前回および/または次回のCWL試合は、没収試合となります。​
iii. 3回目:チームは現在のCWLシーズンから除外されるか、次のシーズンへの参加が認められなくなります。​
iv. 4回目:そのチームは今後のCWLに参加できなくなります。​

4.2 不正利益​

4.2.A. 意図的な不正行為​

a. 不正行為をしようとしたプレイヤーは、ポイントを削除されたり、個人のフラグを与えられたり、CWLスタッフチームが適切と判断したその他の処分を受ける可能性があります。​
b. ハッキング、ルール操作、その他リーグの品位を損なうような不正行為は一切認められません。​
c. すべての不正行為の報告は、CWLスタッフチームに紛れもない証拠を提示しなければ効果がありません。​
d. チームは選手を抑える責任があります。チームの他のプレイヤーは、不正行為を行ったプレイヤーと同様の結果を受ける可能性があります。​
e. 不正行為を行っているプレイヤーの情報を隠していた場合、罰せられることがあります。​

4.2.B. ラグ​

a. 意図的なラグは、4.2.A.のルールに準じて取り扱う。​
b. その他のすべてのラグは、その違反の程度に応じて、プレーヤーにラグフラグを与えることがある。​
i. 1回目:プレイヤーは非公開の監視リストに登録され、CWLスタッフチームから通知されます。​
ii. 2回目:プレイヤーは公開監視リストに登録されます。​
iii. それ以降のフラグ:そのプレイヤーは今後CWLの試合に参加することができなくなります。​
c. ラグの事例についての報告はすべて、CWLスタッフチームに紛れもない証拠を提示しなければ効果がありません。​

4.2.C. 出場禁止と復権​