Not open for further replies.

TromTendo

Amplify Staff
200L Staff
CWL Staff
Event Organizer
Founding Member
Clan War League Ruleset - Updated August 26, 2020

*Staff may enforce rules to their discretion based on the situation, and penalties may be subject to change. It is not an excuse to not follow the rules, and discretion will be used as rarely as possible.
*In the event that there are discrepancies between the English ruleset and its translations, the English ruleset will be used.

1.1. Team Registration
a. All teams who wish to participate in Clan War League (CWL) must be registered on the MarioKartCentral (MKC) Registry.​
i. Any CWL or MKC Staff member may be contacted to assist any team leader in registering their team to MKC.​
b. All teams must have a minimum of six (6) players registered at all times during the competition to be eligible for CWL.​
c. All teams are required to have one representative. By default, a team’s representative will be the player with the “Manager” title on the MKC Registry.​
d. All teams who wish to participate in CWL must sign up via MKC’s Tournament section.​

1.2. Player Registration
a. All players are required to be on their team’s MKC registry at all times during the competition to be eligible to play in CWL.​
b. Players may only be registered for one team at a given time.​
i. Players who attempt to create another account to register for multiple teams will be banned in accordance with MKC's ban policies.​
c. Players may only play CWL for the team they are registered for.​
i. Players who play for another team will have their score subtracted from any matches they participated in.​
d. Players may only participate in CWL matches with the friend code they registered with on the MKC Registry.​
i. Players who play with an alternate friend code will have their score subtracted from any matches they participated in with the incorrect friend code.​
ii. Players who wish to change their friend code must contact a CWL or MKC Staff member before Friday at 11:59pm UTC.​
e. New Players will be eligible to play in CWL if they register for their team before Friday at 11:59pm UTC.​
i. A New Player is any player without a prior team history.​

1.3. Player Transfers
a. Transfers are permitted between weeks five (5) and six (6) of the ongoing CWL season.​
b. Players may only transfer into a higher division​
1.4. Mixed Squads
a. Teams that have signed up with multiple squads may move one player into a higher division squad outside of the regular transfer window up to one time.
b. All teams who transfer a player outside of the transfer window must also choose one player that will not be able to play any more matches throughout the season.
c. The player who was moved up will remain there for the rest of the season.
d. The purpose of section 1.4. Mixed Squads is not to grant mixed squads an extra player, but to instead allow them to have a replacement in the event one of their players is no longer able to finish the current season.

2.1. Format
a. All teams participating in CWL will be grouped into divisions of six (6) teams with each division being based on the relative skill level of all participating teams.​
b. Every season lasts a total of ten (10) weeks with every team playing each other two (2) times for a total of ten (10) matches.​
c. Every team is ranked in their division by the amount of points they earn.​
i. A win earns a team three (3) points.​
ii. A tie earns a team one (1) point.​
iii. A loss earns a team zero (0) points.​
d. In the event two or more teams are tied, the tiebreaker will be as follows:​
1. W-D-L Record​
2. Most amount of wins vs tied opponents​
3. +/- between tied opponents​
4. Overall +/-​
e. All teams must ensure they will be able to play all ten matches before signing up to participate in CWL. Teams who forfeit one or more matches will face the following consequences:​
i. First forfeit: The team receives a warning from their Division Manager.​
ii. Second forfeit: The team may not be seeded for the following CWL season.​
iii. Third forfeit: The team will disqualified from the current CWL season and may not be seeded for the following CWL season.​
f. The following will occur in the event a team is disqualified:​
i. All matches during the second half of the current CWL season will be scored as forfeits.​
ii. If the disqualified team forfeited any match in the first half of the season, all matches will be scored as a forfeit.​

3.1. Scheduling
a. All teams must indicate their preferred time zone prior to the start of any given season.​
b. All matches will be given a default time on Sunday according to the following schedule.​
c. Teams have the option to reschedule their match if they do not have enough players to play at the default time.​
i. The opposing team is not required under normal circumstances to grant a reschedule and may opt to take a forfeit win in their favor.​
ii. The opposing team is required to grant a reschedule when the default match times coincides with a team's national holiday or a large event, defined as any event in which three or more of a team's roster will be attending.​
iii. In the event both teams are unable to play at the default time and cannot agree to a rescheduled time, the match will be scored as a double forfeit.​
d. Teams must indicate their desire to reschedule a match prior to the default start time.​
e. All rescheduled matches must be played before the end of the following week.​
f. In the event a player was registered for any given team at the default time and date and has since left their team prior to the time and date of the reschedule, that player will not be allowed to participate in the rescheduled match.​

3.2. Match Structure
a. All CWL matches will be played in a 4v4 format.​
i. A team may play with only three (3) players in the event they do not have four (4) available players. In this scenario, the room is to be played with COM Racers disabled.​
ii. Any team with only two (2) available players must forfeit or reschedule the match.​
b. All CWL matches will consist of twelve (12) races.​
i. The twelve races for every CWL match will be divided into four (4) Grand Prix (GPs), each consisting of three (3) consecutive races.​
c. All players will have a free choice of characters, karts, and gliders.​

3.3. Match Execution

3.3.A. Hosting a CWL Match
a. The team on the left side of the schedule is the hosting team by default.​
i. Players with an individual flag for lagging will not be allowed to host.​
b. The host must open the room with the following settings:​

• No Teams
  • 150cc
  • Two (2) Item Slots
  • COM Racers Enabled (See rule 3.2.a.i. for exceptions)
  • Join Method: Anyone
i. Rooms that are started with incorrect settings will be reopened and any races with the incorrect settings will not count.​
ii. Failure to start a room with the correct settings may result in an individual host flag.​
c. The hosting team must provide a friend code to their opponent at least twenty (20) minutes prior to the start of their match.​
i. Any player on the opposite team who adds the host must do so at least ten (10) minutes prior to the start of the match.​
ii. The must must accept all friend requests received at least ten (10) minutes prior to creating the friend room.​
iii. Violations regarding any rule in section 3.3.1.c. may result in that team receiving a team host flag.​
d. The host must open the room no earlier than the default or agreed match time and no later than five (5) minutes after the aforementioned time.​
i. In the event any player joins the room that is not registered for either team, the host must close and reopen the room.​
e. The host must wait to start the room until either all eight players have joined or until ten minutes after the room was opened.​
i. In the event a team does not have enough players in the room after ten (10) minutes, they will receive a -5 point penalty.​
ii. In the event a team does not have enough players in the room after fifteen (15) minutes, they must forfeit or reschedule the match.​
f. The host may not close the room for any reason unless required to do so by the CWL Ruleset.​
g. The hosting team must take a screenshot of every race’s result screen.​
i. Failure to do so will result in a team host flag.​
h. Consequences for receiving individual host flags are as follows:​
i. First flag: The player will receive a warning from the CWL Staff Team.​
ii. Second flag: The player will not be allowed to host any matches for the remainder of the season.​
iii. Third flag: The player will not be allowed to host any matches for the remainder of the current season and the entirety of future CWL seasons.​
i. Consequences for receiving team host flags are as follows:​
i. First flag: The team will receive a warning from the CWL Staff Team.​
ii. Second flag: The opponent team will reserve the right to host if they choose to do so for the remainder of the season.​

3.3.B. Disconnections and Substitutions
a. Teams may substitute one player for another player at any point during the match.​
b. Players who disconnect at any point during a race and whose name appears on the results screen will receive their bot's points for that race. They may rejoin the room for the next race.​
c. In the event a player disconnects and is replaced by a CPU, the room is to be reopened and the race will not count.​
i. Each team may only reset the room twice in accordance with 3.3.B.c. Further disconnections will be played out with regard to rule 3.3.B.b.​
d. In the event at least one player from both teams and at least three players in total disconnect during a race, the room is to be reopened and the race will not count.​
e. In the event a race is completed but the results do not show, the room is to be reopened and the race will not count.​
f. In the event, for any reason, there is a dispute as to whether or not a race is or is not to be counted, an additional race must be played and the Division Manager will review the case.​
3.4 Match Results
a. All scores will be calculated in accordance to the Mario Kart 7 points structure. The structure is as follows:​

• 1st: 10 Points
  • 2nd: 8 Points
  • 3rd: 6 Points
  • 4th: 5 Points
  • 5th: 4 Points
  • 6th: 3 Points
  • 7th: 2 Points
  • 8th: 1 Point
b. All match results must be posted on MKC by either team within forty-eight (48) hours of the match’s completion.​
i. A match results thread must contain a table with all players’ names, individual scores for GPs, and individual scores for the entire match as well as team scores for the entire match, and must follow the following format: [W#] TeamA ScoreA - ScoreB TeamB​
ii. Failure to do so may result in a double forfeit.​
c. A forfeit will be scored as 50-0 for total points and 0-0 for GPs.​
i. A double forfeit will be scored as 0-0 for total points and 0-0 for GPs.​

3.5 Mii Names
a. Clan tags must stand in front of your nickname and have to begin in the first spot of the Mii’s name.​
i. Exceptions can be made if the tag is surrounded by separators (see rule 3.5.b.i.), in which case the tag itself may start in the second spot of the Mii’s name.​

• [TAG]Name ✓
  • ♪TAG★Name ✓
  • ★★TAG★Name ×
b. Tags need to be visibly separated from the nickname using a separator.​
i. A separator is any non-alphanumeric character and any character that does not closely resemble an alphanumeric character.​

• TAG Player ✓
  • TAG☆Player ✓
  • TAG$Player ×
  • TAG©Player ×
ii. No separator is required if the casing of the last letter of the tag does not match the casing of the first letter of the nickname.​

• ARCanine ✓
  • svcSoldier ✓
  • ARCANINE ×
  • svcsoldier ×
c. Tags must always use the exact same casing as the official tag the team is registered with for every single character.​
d. Players must use a Mii name which makes them easily recognizable as their alias on the MKC Registry.​

• Registry: Diogo Dos Santos Costa, Mii: HD DDSC ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, Mii: USA Sldr ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, Mii: HD Soldier ✓
  • Registry: Soldier, Mii: HDaddy ×
e. Players must not use Mii names including anything that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, slanderous, libelous, foul, insulting, obscene, defamatory, racist or otherwise offensive in either a general sense or directed towards particular people. Failure to do so will result in a conduct strike for the respective player​
f. Any penalty regarding Mii names will be recorded only once for the entire match, regardless of how many races the offending player played with the incorrect Mii name​
i. Penalties will be recorded separately if the offending player used several incorrect Mii names during the same match.​
g. Teams will be punished in the following way for violating these rules:​

• First offense: Warning
  • Second offense: -5 point penalty
i. If two or more players on a team violate these rules at once, the team will not receive a warning and will receive a -5 penalty.​

4.1 Conduct
a. All teams and players are expected to behave in a respectful and professional manner to staff members and other players alike. This includes, but is not limited to, the MKT-C Discord server, MKC Discord server, MKC Forums, Discord DMs, and Twitter.​
i. Failure to comply with MKT-C and MKC’s user policies may result in a player or team conduct flag.​
b. Individual conduct flags will yield the following consequences:​
i. First flag: The player will receive a warning from the CWL Staff team.​
ii. Second flag: The player will not be allowed to participate in the next two CWL matches. This may carry over into the next season if there are not enough games left in the current season.​
iii. Third flag: The player will not be allowed to participate in the remainder of the CWL. This may carry over into the next season if there are not enough games left in the current season.​
iv. Fourth flag: The player will be indefinitely banned from participating in any CWL matches.​
c. Team conduct flags will yield the following consequences:​
i. First flag: The team will receive a warning from the CWL Staff team.​
ii. Second flag: The team’s previous and/or upcoming CWL match will be scored as a forfeit.​
iii. Third flag: The team will be removed from the current CWL season or will not be allowed to participate in the next season of CWL.​
iv. Fourth flag: The team will not be allowed to participate in future CWL seasons.​

4.2 Unfair Advantages

4.2.A. Intentional Cheating
a. Any player who attempts to cheat may have their points removed, may receive individual flags, or other consequences as seen fit by the CWL Staff team.​
b. All forms of hacking, rule manipulation, and other forms of cheating that hurt the integrity of the league are not allowed.​
c. All cases of cheating must be presented to the CWL Staff team with undeniable evidence to take any effect.​
d. Teams are responsible for keeping their players in check. Other players on the team may face similar consequences to players who cheat.​
e. Withholding knowledge of a player who is cheating is a punishable offense.​
4.2.B. Lagging
a. Intentional lagging will be handled in accordance with subsection 4.2.A.​
b. All other forms of lag may warrant a player receiving a lag flag depending on the severity of the offense.​
i. One lag flag: The player will be placed on a private watch list and will be notified by the CWL Staff team.​
ii. Two lag flags: The player will be put on a public watch list.​
iii. Additional lag flags: The player may not be allowed to participate in any more CWL matches.​
c. All cases of lagging must be presented to the CWL Staff team with undeniable evidence to take any effect.​

4.2.C. Bans and Reinstatement
a. Teams and players who are banned on MKC will be banned from participating in CWL.​
b. Teams who are banned from CWL that attempt to register for future CWL seasons under a different name will not be seeded and may receive a longer ban length.​
c. Players who are banned from CWL and attempt to participate in future CWL matches under a different name will have their points removed and may receive a longer ban length.​
d. Teams and players who wish to be reinstated may do so by following MKC’s reinstatement process.​

Last edited:

GoHuFlame

CWL Staff
Clan War League Reglamento - Actualizado 26 de agosto, 2020 (Español)

*El personal puede hacer cumplir las reglas a su discreción según la situación, y las sanciones pueden estar sujetas a cambios. No es una excusa para no seguir las reglas, y la discreción se utilizará lo menos posible.

1.1. Registro de Equipo
a. Todos los equipos que deseen participar en Clan War League (CWL) deben estar registrados en MarioKartCentral (MKC).​
i. Cualquier líder de equipo se puede contactar con cualquier miembro del personal de CWL o MKC para solicitar ayuda en el registro de su equipo en MKC.​
b. Todos los equipos deben tener un mínimo de seis (6) jugadores registrados en todo momento durante la competencia para ser elegibles para CWL.​
c. Todos los equipos deben tener un representante. De forma predeterminada, el representante de un equipo será el jugador con el título de "Manager" en el Registro MKC.​
d. Todos los equipos que deseen participar en CWL deben registrarse a través de la sección de Torneos de MKC.​

1.2. Registro de Jugador
a. Todos los jugadores deben estar en el registro MKC de su equipo en todo momento durante la competencia para ser elegibles para jugar en CWL.​
b. Los jugadores solo pueden registrarse para un equipo a la vez.​
i. Los jugadores que intenten crear otra cuenta para registrarse en varios equipos serán baneados de acuerdo con las políticas de baneo de MKC.​
c. Los jugadores solo pueden jugar la CWL para el equipo que están registrados.​
i. A los jugadores que jueguen para otro equipo se les restará su puntuación de cualquier partido en el que hayan participado.​
d. Los jugadores solo pueden participar en partidos de CWL con el código de amigo con el que se registraron en el Registro MKC.​
i. A los jugadores que jueguen con un código de amigo alternativo se les restará su puntuación de cualquier partido en el que hayan participado con el código de amigo incorrecto.​
ii. Los jugadores que deseen cambiar su código de amigo deben comunicarse con un miembro del personal de CWL o MKC antes del viernes a las 11:59 pm UTC.​
e. Los nuevos jugadores podrán jugar en CWL si se registran en su equipo antes del viernes a las 11:59 pm UTC​
i. Un nuevo jugador es cualquier jugador sin un historial de equipo previo.​

1.3. Transferencias de Jugadores
a. Se permiten transferencias entre las semanas cinco (5) y seis (6) de la temporada actual de CWL.​
b. Los jugadores solo pueden transferirse a una división superior.​
1.4. Equipos Mixtos
a. Los clanes que han inscrito varios equipos pueden mover a un jugador a un equipo de una división superior fuera del período de transferencia regular hasta una vez.
b. Todos los equipos que transfieran a un jugador fuera de la ventana de transferencia también deben elegir un jugador que no podrá jugar más partidas durante la temporada.
c. El jugador que ascendió permanecerá allí el resto de la temporada.
d. El propósito de la sección 1.4. Los equipos mixtos no otorgan un jugador adicional, sino que les permiten tener un reemplazo en caso de que uno de sus jugadores ya no pueda terminar la temporada actual.

2.1. Formato
a. Todos los equipos que participan en CWL se agruparán en divisiones de seis (6) equipos y cada división se basará en el nivel de habilidad relativo de todos los equipos participantes.​
b. Cada temporada dura un total de diez (10) semanas con cada equipo jugando entre sí dos (2) veces para un total de diez (10) partidas.​
c. Cada equipo se clasifica en su división por la cantidad de puntos que gana.​
i. Una victoria le otorga al equipo tres (3) puntos.​
ii. Un empate otorga al equipo un (1) punto.​
iii. Una derrota le otorga al equipo cero (0) puntos.​
d. En el caso de que dos o más equipos estén empatados, el desempate será el siguiente:​
1. Registro de victorias, empates y perdidas.​
2. Mayor cantidad de victorias frente a oponentes empatados.​
3. +/- entre oponentes empatados​
4. En general +/-​
e. Todos los equipos deben asegurarse de que podrán jugar las diez partidas antes de inscribirse para participar en CWL. Los equipos que no se presenten en una o más partidas enfrentarán las siguientes consecuencias:​
i. Primera partida donde no se participe: el equipo recibe una advertencia a su manager de división.​
ii. Segunda partida donde no se participe: el equipo no puede participar en la división para la siguiente temporada de CWL.​
iii. Tercera partida donde no se participe: el equipo será descalificado de la temporada actual de CWL y no podrá participar en la división para la siguiente temporada de CWL.​
f. Lo siguiente ocurrirá en caso de que un equipo sea descalificado:​
i. Todas las partidas durante la segunda mitad de la temporada actual de CWL se marcarán como perdidas.​
ii. Si el equipo descalificado pierde alguna partida en la primera mitad de la temporada, todas las partidas se anotarán como perdidas.​

3.1. Calendario
a. Todos los equipos deben indicar su zona horaria preferida antes del inicio de una temporada determinada.​
b. Todos los partidos tendrán un horario predeterminado el domingo de acuerdo con el siguiente calendario.​
c. Los equipos tienen la opción de reprogramar su partida si no tienen suficientes jugadores para jugar a la hora predeterminada.​
i. En circunstancias normales, no se requiere que el equipo oponente otorgue una reprogramación y puede optar por obtener una victoria por descalificación a su favor.​
ii. Se requiere que el equipo oponente otorgue una reprogramación cuando los horarios predeterminados del partido coincidan con un día feriado o un evento grande, definido como cualquier evento al que asistirán tres o más miembros de la lista de un equipo.​
iii. En el caso de que ambos equipos no puedan jugar en el tiempo predeterminado y no puedan acordar un tiempo reprogramado, el partido se anotará como una doble pérdida.​
d. Los equipos deben indicar su deseo de reprogramar un partido antes de la hora de inicio predeterminada.​
e. Todos los partidos reprogramados deben jugarse antes del final de la semana siguiente.​
f. En el caso de que un jugador estuviera registrado para cualquier equipo en la fecha y hora predeterminadas y desde entonces haya dejado su equipo antes de la hora y fecha de la reprogramación, ese jugador no podrá participar en el partido reprogramado.​

3.2. Estructura de los Encuentros
a. Todas las partidas de CWL se jugarán en formato 4v4.​
i. Un equipo puede jugar con solo tres (3) jugadores en caso de que no tengan cuatro (4) jugadores disponibles. En este escenario, la sala se jugará con bots desactivados.​
ii. Cualquier equipo con solo dos (2) jugadores disponibles debe renunciar o reprogramar el partido.​
b. Todas las partidas de la CWL constarán de doce (12) carreras.​
i. Las doce carreras para cada partida de la CWL se dividirán en cuatro (4) copas (GP), cada uno de las cuales constarán de tres (3) carreras consecutivas.​
c. Todos los jugadores podrán elegir libremente personajes, carros y paracaídas.​

3.3. Ejecución de los Encuentros

3.3.A. Ser Anfritrión de una partida de CWL
a. El equipo del lado izquierdo del calendario es el equipo anfitrión por defecto.​
i. Los jugadores con una bandera desigual por cuestión de lag no podrán ser anfitriones.​
b. El anfitrión debe abrir la sala con la siguiente configuración:​

• Sin equipos.
  • 150cc.
  • Dos (2) espacios para objetos.
  • Bots activados (consulte la regla 3.2.a.i. para conocer las excepciones).
  • Método de unión: cualquiera.
i. Las salas que se inicien con configuraciones incorrectas se volverán a abrir y las carreras con configuraciones incorrectas no contarán.​
ii. No iniciar una sala con la configuración correcta puede resultar en una amonestación del anfitrión individual.​
c. El equipo anfitrión debe proporcionar un código de amigo a su oponente al menos veinte (20) minutos antes del comienzo de su partido.​
i. Cualquier jugador del equipo contrario que agregue al anfitrión debe hacerlo al menos diez (10) minutos antes del inicio de la partida.​
ii. Debe aceptar todas las solicitudes de amistad recibidas al menos diez (10) minutos antes de crear la sala de amigos.​
iii. Infracciones con respecto a cualquier regla de la sección 3.3.1.c. puede resultar en que ese equipo reciba una infracción de equipo anfitrión.​
d. El anfitrión debe abrir la sala no antes de la hora predeterminada o acordada de la partida y no más tarde de cinco (5) minutos después de la hora antes mencionada.​
i. En caso de que algún jugador se una a la sala que no esté registrada para ninguno de los equipos, el anfitrión debe cerrar y reabrir la sala.​
e. El anfitrión debe esperar para iniciar la sala hasta que los ocho jugadores se hayan unido o hasta diez minutos después de que se haya abierto la sala.​
i. En el caso de que un equipo no tenga suficientes jugadores en la sala después de diez (10) minutos, recibirá una penalización de -5 puntos.​
ii. En el caso de que un equipo no tenga suficientes jugadores en la sala después de quince (15) minutos, deberá renunciar o reprogramar la partida.​
f. El anfitrión no puede cerrar la sala por ningún motivo, a menos que así lo requiera el conjunto de reglas de CWL.​
g. El equipo anfitrión debe tomar una captura de pantalla de los resultados de cada carrera.​
i. No hacerlo resultará en una infracción para el equipo anfitrión.​
h. Las consecuencias de recibir infracciones de host individuales son las siguientes:​
i. Primera infracción: el jugador recibirá una advertencia del equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Segunda infracción: el jugador no podrá ser anfitrión de ninguna partida durante el resto de la temporada.​
iii. Tercera infracción: el jugador no podrá ser anfitrión de ninguna partida durante el resto de la temporada actual y la totalidad de las temporadas futuras de CWL.​
i. Las consecuencias de recibir las infracciones de equipo anfitrión son las siguientes:​
i. Primera infracción: el equipo recibirá una advertencia del equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Segunda infracción: El equipo oponente se reservará el derecho de ser anfitrión si así lo desea durante el resto de la temporada.​

3.3.B. Desconexiones y Sustituciones
a. Los equipos pueden sustituir a un jugador por otro jugador en cualquier momento durante la partida.​
b. Los jugadores que se desconecten en cualquier punto de la partida y aparezca su nombre en la pantalla de resultados, recibirá los puntos de su bot por esa partida. Pueden unirse nuevamente en la siguiente partida.​
c. En el caso de que un jugador se desconecte y sea reemplazado por un bot, la sala deberá reabrirse y la carrera no contará.​
i. Cada equipo solo puede reiniciar 2 veces según la sección 3.3.B.c. Más de 2 desconexiones se jugarán con bot de acuerdo a la regla 3.3.B.b.​
d. En el caso de que al menos un jugador de ambos equipos y al menos tres jugadores en total se desconecten durante una carrera, la sala se reabrirá y la carrera no contará.​
e. En el caso de que se complete una carrera, pero los resultados no se muestren, la sala se reabrirá y la carrera no contará.​
f. En caso de que, por cualquier motivo, exista una disputa sobre si una carrera se debe contar o no, se debe jugar una carrera adicional y el Manager de División revisará el caso.​
3.4 Resultados del Encuentro
a. Todas las puntuaciones se calcularán de acuerdo con la estructura de puntos de Mario Kart 7. La estructura es la siguiente:​

• 1er: 10 Puntos.
  • 2do: 8 Puntos.
  • 3er: 6 Puntos.
  • 4to: 5 Puntos.
  • 5to: 4 Puntos.
  • 6to: 3 Puntos.
  • 7mo: 2 Puntos.
  • 8vo: 1 Punto.
b. Todos los resultados de las partidas deben ser publicados en MKC por cualquier equipo dentro de las cuarenta y ocho (48) horas posteriores a la finalización del partido.​
i. Una tabla de resultados de la partida debe contener una sección con los nombres de todos los jugadores, puntajes individuales para GPs y puntajes individuales para todo el partido, así como los puntajes del equipo para todo el partido, y debe seguir el siguiente formato: [W #] EquipoA ResultadoA - ResultadoB EquipoB​
ii. El no hacerlo puede resultar en una doble pérdida.​
c. Se contará una pérdida como 50-0 para el total de puntos y 0-0 para los GP.​
i. Una pérdida doble se anotará como 0-0 para el total de puntos y 0-0 para los GP.​

3.5 Nombres Mii
a. Los tags de clan deben estar delante de tu apodo y deben comenzar en el primer lugar del nombre del Mii.​
i. Se pueden hacer excepciones si el tag está rodeado por separadores (ver la regla 3.5.b.i.), en cuyo caso el tag en sí puede comenzar en el segundo lugar del nombre del Mii.​

• [TAG]Name ✓
  • ♪TAG★Name ✓
  • ★★TAG★Name ×
b. Los tags deben separarse visiblemente del apodo mediante un separador.​
i. Un separador es cualquier carácter no alfanumérico y cualquier carácter que no se parezca mucho a un carácter alfanumérico.​

• TAG Player ✓
  • TAG☆Player ✓
  • TAG$Player ×
  • TAG©Player ×
ii. No se requiere un separador si la mayúscula de la última letra del tag no coincide con la mayúscula de la primera letra del apodo.​

• ARCanine ✓
  • svcSoldier ✓
  • ARCANINE ×
  • svcsoldier ×
c. Los tags siempre deben usar exactamente la misma configuración que el tag oficial con el que está registrado el equipo para cada personaje.​
d. Los jugadores deben usar un nombre Mii que los haga fácilmente reconocibles como su alias en el Registro MKC.​

• Registro: Diogo Dos Santos Costa, Mii: HD DDSC ✓
  • Registro: Soldier, Mii: USA Sldr ✓
  • Registro: Soldier, Mii: HD Soldier ✓
  • Registro: Soldier, Mii: HDaddy ×
e. Los jugadores no deben usar nombres Mii, que incluyan cualquier cosa que sea abusiva, vulgar, amenazante, calumniosa, grosera, insultante, obscena, difamatoria, racista u ofensiva de cualquier otra manera, ya sea en un sentido general o dirigido a personas en particular. No hacerlo resultará en una amonestación de conducta para el jugador respectivo.​
f. Cualquier sanción relacionada con los nombres de Mii se registrará solo una vez durante todo el partido, independientemente de cuántas carreras haya jugado el jugador infractor con el nombre de Mii incorrecto.​
i. Las penalizaciones se registrarán por separado si el jugador infractor utilizó varios nombres Mii incorrectos durante el mismo partido.​
g. Los equipos serán castigados de la siguiente manera por violar estas reglas:​

• Primera infracción: Advertencia.
  • Segunda infracción: -5 puntos de penalización.
i. Si dos o más jugadores de un equipo violan estas reglas a la vez, el equipo no recibirá una advertencia y recibirá una penalización de -5.​

4.1 Conducta
a. Se espera que todos los equipos y jugadores se comporten de manera respetuosa y profesional con los miembros del personal y otros jugadores por igual. Esto incluye, pero no se limita a, el servidor MKT-C Discord, el servidor MKC Discord, los foros MKC, los DM de Discord y Twitter.​
i. El incumplimiento de las políticas de usuario de MKT-C y MKC puede resultar en una infracción de conducta del jugador o del equipo.​
b. Las infracciones de conducta individual producirán las siguientes consecuencias:​
i. Primera infracción: el jugador recibirá una advertencia del equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Segunda infracción: el jugador no podrá participar en las dos próximas partidas de la CWL. Esto puede trasladarse a la próxima temporada si no quedan suficientes juegos en la temporada actual.​
iii. Tercera infracción: El jugador no podrá participar en el resto de la CWL. Esto puede trasladarse a la próxima temporada si no quedan suficientes juegos en la temporada actual.​
iv. Cuarta infracción: el jugador tendrá prohibido participar indefinidamente en cualquier partido de CWL.​
c. Las infracciones de conducta del equipo producirán las siguientes consecuencias:​
i. Primera infracción: el equipo recibirá una advertencia del equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Segunda infracción: la partida de CWL anterior y/o próximo del equipo se anotará como una pérdida.​
iii. Tercera infracción: el equipo será eliminado de la temporada actual de CWL o no se le permitirá participar en la próxima temporada de la CWL.​
iv. Cuarta infracción: el equipo no podrá participar en futuras temporadas de la CWL.​

4.2 Ventajas Injustas

4.2.A. Trampa Intencional
a. A cualquier jugador que intente hacer trampa se le pueden quitar sus puntos, puede recibir infracciones individuales u otras consecuencias según lo considere oportuno el equipo de personal de la CWL.​
b. No se permiten todas las formas de hack, manipulación de reglas y otras formas de trampa que dañen la integridad de la liga.​
c. Todos los casos de trampas deben presentarse al equipo de personal de la CWL con pruebas innegables para que surtan efecto.​
d. Los equipos son responsables de mantener en línea a sus jugadores. Otros jugadores del equipo pueden enfrentar consecuencias similares a las de los jugadores que hacen trampa.​
e. Ocultar el conocimiento de un jugador que está haciendo trampa es una infracción punible.​
4.2.B. Lag
a. El lag intencional se manejará de acuerdo con el inciso 4.2.A.​
b. Todas las demás formas de lag pueden justificar que un jugador reciba una infracción de retraso dependiendo de la gravedad de la infracción.​
i. Una infracción de lag: el jugador se colocará en una lista de vigilancia privada y será notificado por el equipo de personal de CWL.​
ii. Dos infracciones de lag: el jugador se incluirá en una lista de observación pública.​
iii. Infracciones de lag adicionales: es posible que el jugador no pueda participar en más partidos de CWL.​
c. Todos los casos de lag deben presentarse al equipo de personal de CWL con pruebas innegables para que surtan efecto.​

4.2.C. Prohibiciones y Restitución
a. Los equipos y jugadores que estén baneados en MKC no podrán participar en CWL.​
b. Los equipos que están baneados de CWL que intenten registrarse para futuras temporadas de CWL con un nombre diferente no serán elegibles a jugar y pueden recibir una duración más larga del ban.​
c. A los jugadores que estén baneados de la CWL e intenten participar en futuras partidas de CWL con un nombre diferente, se les quitarán sus puntos y es posible que reciban un ban más largo.​
d. Los equipos y jugadores que deseen ser reintegrados pueden hacerlo siguiendo el proceso de reintegro de MKC.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.