Division 14 - Standings & Fixtures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Radi

Site Supporter
Founding Member
CXZNo3f.png

Playoffs

UK412qH.png

Standings

aIuOERH.jpg

Fixtures

Wb9Mggs.jpg

Indivs
HPXSUa8.jpg

Vcoy3QL.jpg

D1pw9Ml.jpg

Last edited:

Radi

Site Supporter
Founding Member
The thread has been updated for the final conference week.

Congratulations to Project Hive and Harmonia for winning their conferences and making it into playoffs. As well, congratulations to Turbo Shells and Itollani Warriors for taking the wild card spots and also making it into playoffs. The schedule at the top of the thread is when your matches will occur and they are a best-of-three format. The top team in the schedule will host the first and third matches (if a third one is required), while the bottom team will host the second match. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or another MKU staff member.

For the teams that didn't make it to playoffs, thank you for participating in this season of MKU. I'm glad to see that there were no forfeits. This division went smoothly for the most part, and every team that played is to thank for that. I hope to see you all play MKU again in the future.

Radi

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Congratulations to Harmonia for winning in the playoffs. Good job to Itollani Warriors in the playoffs as well.

Thank you to everyone for playing in this season. Take care, and hopefully we will see you again in the near future.

Esthael

(Message also published on the channel of Division 14 of the Discord MKU)

This message is to thank all the MKU staff as well as the teams of each division.

Thanks to Radi for supervising our division. Thank you to all the teams met within our division, to you the Turbo Shells as well as the Project Hive , whom we have met over and over again during our friendly matches. You are great encounters, each match against you, friendly and official, has been a pleasure.
Thank you to all of you for bringing our division (D14) to life every Sunday.

Gg's Itollani Warriors for this Final

See you soon and have a good Christmas Holiday !