Division 6 - Introduction & Announcements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Félix

Founding Member
DIVISION 6

Hello,
My name is Félix, and I am pleased to be your Division Administrator for the season. It is my fourth experience as a DA in MKU.

This thread will be used for me to post announcements, or any stuff I feel it's useful to mention.
Discord MKU Server will also be used a lot to make sure matches are well planned and running smoothly. In this server, there is a #division-6 chat in which all team representatives in this division can talk to organize matches.

Anyone can also use this thread to ask any questions MKU-related, or to mention any concern in Division 6. It will be a pleasure for me to answer them.

Note to all team representatives: It is your responsibility to be familiar with MKU Ruleset, and to understand it. We can find it by clicking here. Since the season is starting very soon, I strongly recommend to all of you to give it a read, if it's not already done.
It is also your responsibility to align players that are correctly registered before the deadline (April 22nd). You can find all team registry by clicking here. I'd recommend you to check if all your players are correctly registered, and if information on every player's profile are exact.

_____

Team Rep's Discord

Here's a list of all Team Representatives' Discord in Division 6, and mine.

Division 6 Administrator
Fέliχ#9529

JavaScriptRiders
MATUS#3482
Morty#9461

Pirate Hackers
Cherry#3919
NiGHTCRAWLER#3208

Re-Birth
Dlm70#2764
Akirabane#1479

Team Luxembourg
Sαm#2009
BenDK#8303
Ricky#2757

The Unknowns
$leep#6049
GhostyJordan#5234
Hartless#8910

X project
Quique#2964
Secret#5226

_____

Frequently Asked Question(s)

How to post a picture on a thread?
I've noticed that many representatives struggle to post a picture on MKCentral. To do it, simply include the brackets [*img] and [*/img] (WITHOUT STARS) at the beginning and the end (respectively) of a picture link. For example: [*img]PictureLink.png[*/img] (WITHOUT STARS)

My team cannot play a match at the scheduled time. Can we reschedule the match?
By signing up to MKU, you are responsible to make sure your team can play all the 10 weeks at scheduled time (Sunday 3 PM EDT/EST).
If the reschedule is due to a major holiday or a major gaming event, a reschedule will happen if you notify your opponents AND myself at least 2 weeks before the match.
If the reschedule isn't due to a major holiday or a major gaming event, several conditions must be respected to make sure a reschedule can happen. Especially, opponents must agree to reschedule, and you must notify me at least 24 hours before the scheduled time (so, before Saturday 3 PM EDT/EST).
To have more information on reschedules, please read Rule 3.1 on MKU Ruleset.

_____

Useful Links

Mario Kart Universal Ruleset
Mario Kart Universal Team Registry
Division 6 - Standings & Fixtures
Mario Kart Universal Official Table

_____

Félix

Founding Member
Hello,

You probably all noticed it, but the update for Week 1 is late.
As said on #division-6 chat yesterday, staff must analyze a case that could change a match's result.

Apologies for the waiting, but I'll do the update as soon as possible.

Félix

Félix

Founding Member
Hello,

Final update is posted on Standings & Fixtures thread.
We had trouble figuring out scores for one last match, but I woud like to give a massive shout-out to GhostyJordan for gathering the scores.

It's now time to congratulate The Unknowns, for winning Division 6. What a run you guys had! It's a very hard time you gave to all the other teams (except for one match...!). More than the half of your roster (7 players) are figuring in the Top20 individuals. That's a great achievement that shows depth. Congratulations, you all deserve it.

Comes in 2nd place Team Luxembourg, who made a great recovery from last season even if the matches were harder this season. While Sam struggled sometimes more than last season to show in the top, the addition of Kakpu (for many matches) definitely helped the team. Congratulations for that run! I also want to thank you for your great organization and clear match threads.

We have X Project in 3rd place. The season was not looking promising after scoring 1-0-4 (but with few close matches) after the half. The addition of Oziel and dz switched everything in 2nd half, and you guys even managed to win all the matches, especially against The Unknowns. Let's not forget about Quique, who got the most points in the division, with 1068pts in 10 matches. Congratulations for being consistently present!

Re-Birth comes in 4th place. The first -300 loss wasn't a way to start, but you guys didn't stop playing (unlike other teams who would have stopped unfortunately) and were even involved for a 3rd place fight during the 2nd half. I also want to personally congratulate Crunchy for his excellent run during the season!

In 5th place, we have JavaScriptRiders. Few very close losses costed a lot on your standing. You still provided a good fight for most of your matches. Unfortunate that your best player is a clan hopper.

Comes in last place Pirate Hackers. I always liked the story of your team (created from a tournament in Las Vegas), and for a very first jump in the (true) competitive tournaments, you guys did good. That very first loss (due to an alt) could have killed your motivation, but you managed to play all the matches and even get a very solid win in Week 9. Thank you aswell to you guys for the great organization and clear match threads.

No forfeits this season! That's how we like them: it's always pleasant when teams are involved until the end.
Thanks for the great moments guys and hopefully we will see you all around very soon. New tournaments will be announced shortly, so stay tuned!

Félix