Division 7 - Introduction & Announcements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Félix

Founding Member
DIVISION 7 - PIRANHA PLANT

Hello,
Unfortunately, Twonk will not be able to continue as Division 7 Administrator. Therefore, it's a pleasure for me to replace him!
My name is Félix, and I will be your new Division Administrator for the rest of the season. It is my second experience as a DA in MKU.

This thread will be used for me to post announcements, or any stuff I feel it's useful to mention.
Discord MKU Server will also be used a lot to make sure matches are well planned and running smoothly. In this server, there is a #division-7 chat in which all team representatives in this division can talk to organize matches.

Anyone can also use this thread to ask any questions MKU-related, or to mention any concern in Division 7. It will be a pleasure for me to answer them.

Note to all team representatives: It is your responsibility to be familiar with MKU Ruleset, and to understand it. We can find it by clicking here. Even if season is already started, I strongly recommend to all of you to give it a read, if it's not already done.
It is also your responsibility to align players that are correctly registered before a given deadline. For example, Rule 1.2.c. states that you have until Friday 11.59 PM EST to register a new player for a given match. If the registration is done after this delay, the given player cannot play current week's match. You can find all team registry by clicking here. I'd recommend you to check if all your players are correctly registered, and if information on every player's profile are exact.

_____

Team Rep's Discord

Here's a list of all Team Representatives' Discord in Division 7, and mine.

Division 7 Administrator
Fέliχ#9529

Atenea Gamers
Kinopio#5184
Seergio#8705
haibo#3551

Horizon
Yellowfish#6646
Cherry🎃#2679

Jean-Pierre Papin
Muffin#0252
Dy#7119
HyTs#3178

Mandarina de Schrödinger
Vikler#0431
LegendTitan#3033
Gilda#9460

Road Gods
RG Ivanbik#3332
Ekaabii#7440

Team Rocket
Pedrosa10#8152
Manup10#8152
KenshiSenpai#1355

_____

Frequently Asked Question(s)

How to post a picture on a thread?
I've noticed that many representatives struggle to post a picture on MKCentral. To do it, simply include the brackets [*img] and [*/img] (WITHOUT STARS) at the beginning and the end (respectively) of a picture link. For example: [*img]PictureLink.png[*/img] (WITHOUT STARS)

My team cannot play a match at the scheduled time. Can we reschedule the match?
By signing up to MKU, you are responsible to make sure your team can play all the 10 weeks at scheduled time (Sunday 3 PM EDT/EST).
If the reschedule is due to a major holiday or a major gaming event, a reschedule will happen if you notify your opponents AND myself at least 2 weeks before the match.
If the reschedule isn't due to a major holiday or a major gaming event, several conditions must be respected to make sure a reschedule can happen. Especially, opponents must agree to reschedule, and you must notify me at least 24 hours before the scheduled time (so, before Saturday 3 PM EDT/EST).
To have more information on reschedules, please read Rule 3.1 on MKU Ruleset.

_____

Useful Links

Mario Kart Universal Ruleset
Mario Kart Universal Team Registry
Division 7 - Standings, Schedule and Fixtures
Mario Kart Universal Official Table

_____