Division 8 - Standings and Fixtures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Radi

Site Supporter
Founding Member
hrFeZ2a.png

Playoffs

LZFE5p5.png

Standings

sFV2pAI.png

Fixtures

dL3Mw8H.png

XiN0BHV.png

kuevpqy.png

Individual Points
H4IDN9S.png

aSJlRWW.png

k5HzmJE.png

Last edited:

Blaze

LFGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Staff member
Site Supporter
bad div admin

Radi

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Week five is updated.

The conference matches are over for this season. Congratulations to Greed Island, Gomaespuma, Kira Team 2, and Noir for making it to the playoffs. You will find the playoffs schedule at the top of this thread. To every team in this division, you all did your best and that's what matters. Whether you made it to the playoffs or not, you have something to be proud of.

Good luck to all the teams in the future, and good luck to the teams in their playoffs matches. If there are any other details that I need to post, they'll be in the thread soon.

Shoedelic

Week five is updated.

The conference matches are over for this season. Congratulations to Greed Island, Gomaespuma, Kira Team 2, and Noir for making it to the playoffs. You will find the playoffs schedule at the top of this thread. To every team in this division, you all did your best and that's what matters. Whether you made it to the playoffs or not, you have something to be proud of.

Good luck to all the teams in the future, and good luck to the teams in their playoffs matches. If there are any other details that I need to post, they'll be in the thread soon.
Thanks ❤️

Radi

Site Supporter
Founding Member
The thread has been updated for the final time.

Congratulations to Greed Island for winning the division and to Noir for being the runner-ups. It was a close finals, so both teams should be proud of themselves.

Thank you to everyone for playing in MKU this season. I'm glad that everyone was able to make it to the end of the season. Hopefully we see everyone back for the next season. Until then, enjoy some of the events that are happening on the site during the summer. We'll be back before you know it.

Shoedelic

The thread has been updated for the final time.

Congratulations to Greed Island for winning the division and to Noir for being the runner-ups. It was a close finals, so both teams should be proud of themselves.

Thank you to everyone for playing in MKU this season. I'm glad that everyone was able to make it to the end of the season. Hopefully we see everyone back for the next season. Until then, enjoy some of the events that are happening on the site during the summer. We'll be back before you know it.
❤️❤️❤️