Division 9 - Standings & Fixtures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
D9_Banner_55.png

PLAYOFFS
Playoffs_Johnson.png

STANDINGS
TABLE.png

FIXTURES
Fixtures_1.png

Fixtures_2.png

INDIVIDUALS
Indivs_1.png
Indivs_2.png

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (@Teeples / Teeples#8570 ). You may also bring it up in the Division 9 channel in the MKU server if you are a representative. Good luck gamers.[/spoiler]​

Last edited:

David Jungo

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hi I wanted to say thank you to all the teams who played this division with us. I found it great with match instances as frustrating. That's the joy of eSport on Mario Kart. I hope to see some of you here again next season and who knows, maybe we'll be in the same division. The only drawback is the final not playing but it happens even if I think it's a pity.

Thanks a lot @Teeples for managing this division I found your work very professional.

POW

Hi I wanted to say thank you to all the teams who played this division with us. I found it great with match instances as frustrating. That's the joy of eSport on Mario Kart. I hope to see some of you here again next season and who knows, maybe we'll be in the same division. The only drawback is the final not playing but it happens even if I think it's a pity.

Thanks a lot @Teeples for managing this division I found your work very professional.
Your team made quite the comeback. Congratulations on winning 🎉👏