Doni Haymon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DoniHaymon

Founding Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Doni I'm 25 years old and I come from La Réunion which is a French island situated in the Indian ocean. I am an ambitious person IRL and I like to be a part of lot projects even if some of them failed. Today and since July 2014, I'm the proud founder of the team named Souls of The Circuit.

STC_Banniere.png

I played football during 17 years and now I've lot of physical problems which doesn't give me the opportunity to come back in my favorite sport. In a other way, I'm a basketball lover and I can follow some tennis tournaments.
Some people know me mainly with my Youtube Channel where I share my different productions directed in FL Studio Software. I share with you, a song featuring my little brother named "Pousser des ailes":
If you like my page just follow it could be appreciated!!

I think it's all about me. If you have some questions to ask me. I'm here to answer you!

38391593_1777691722357290_1958131811368304640_n.jpg

Revalo

Hello everyone!

My name is Doni I'm 25 years old and I come from La Réunion which is a French island situated in the Indian ocean. I am an ambitious person IRL and I like to be a part of lot projects even if some of them failed. Today and since July 2014, I'm the proud founder of the team named Souls of The Circuit.

STC_Banniere.png

I played football during 17 years and now I've lot of physical problems which doesn't give me the opportunity to come back in my favorite sport. In a other way, I'm a basketball lover and I can follow some tennis tournaments.
Some people know me mainly with my Youtube Channel where I share my different productions directed in FL Studio Software. I share with you, a song featuring my little brother named "Pousser des ailes":
If you like my page just follow it could be appreciated!!

I think it's all about me. If you have some questions to ask me. I'm here to answer you!

38391593_1777691722357290_1958131811368304640_n.jpg
Ok mais raconte pas ta vie alors que t'as 1:55 sur rws