[F] ÐVP 2-0 vx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sketch

I am the same skill as shiiguy
Site Developer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Match 1:

dvp_vx_6.png

D-VZFomU0AADru8.jpg

Match 2:

dvp_vx_7.png

D-VZFogUwAAuXN-.jpg

Notes:
- It was the responsibility of vx to post results; however, since they never provided the results, we took the liberty to do so.
- There were no DCs so all pictures are correct

3.4. Match Results
a. The results of all MKU matches have to be posted by the hosting team in the respective MKU section on the forums by the official deadline. In MKU League the deadline is 11:59 pm EST on Sunday. The deadlines for MKU Circuit and Tournament may vary and must be taken from the respective sections on the forums.

i. Failure to provide results by the deadline will result in the hosting team forfeiting by default.

ii. If there is no proof for the exact result, but the evidence is presented supporting the outcome of the war, the war may be scored as a forfeit.

iii. Hosting team must post a table for results, which contains team scores and player individual scores as well as an in game picture of the results.

iv. If one or more player(s) from one team didn’t use his alias with which he is registered, then a team representative for the given team must post registered player names on the thread (ex: TT3 = Gumer)

v. The results thread should be named after one of the following:
[Week](home team tag) (home team score) – (away team score) (away team tag)
[Week] (home team full name) (home team score) – (away team score) (away team full name)

Failure to do so will result in the following:
1st Offense - Warning
2+ offenses - Flag every offense

AfIo3i0atazEAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
The rules state that if the host team does not provide results by the deadline, the hosting team will forfeit by default. Since this is finals, this really does not apply. However, I will let MKU staff decide what they want to do with this situation as vx tend to be very 'good' to sticking to the rules.

Thanks for organizing this tournament, MKU staff, and we are looking forward to future tournaments hosted by you guys.

Enel

Since the thread was so late, I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on the victory so it really could sink in. Honestly it feels incredible to be a D1 champion, I worked really hard for this. This has been my ultimate goal since I started playing mario kart 64 in 1999. I wonder if this would even be possible if we weren’t the only team in the community with two college graduates. All those hours of going to university and graduating college while other teams played mario kart 24/7 really paid off for us. So proud of my team and our amazing accomplishment. I know they couldn’t have done it without me. I just wish this victory wasn’t tainted by such a late result thread! Hopefully VX will get it together for the next season of MKU and learn to follow the rules!

Big shoutout to Sketch, he now has one more D1 title than Xi.

Gumer

東京
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Since the thread was so late, I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on the victory so it really could sink in. Honestly it feels incredible to be a D1 champion, I worked really hard for this. This has been my ultimate goal since I started playing mario kart 64 in 1999. I wonder if this would even be possible if we weren’t the only team in the community with two college graduates. All those hours of going to university and graduating college while other teams played mario kart 24/7 really paid off for us. So proud of my team and our amazing accomplishment. I know they couldn’t have done it without me. I just wish this victory wasn’t tainted by such a late result thread! Hopefully VX will get it together for the next season of MKU and learn to follow the rules!

Big shoutout to Sketch, he now has one more D1 title than Xi.

The only team with 2 graduates... :unsure: you probably don't know ARC people with 80% of the LU having a job. But we understand perfectly what you said, difficult to compete against teams with much more time. But it makes it more challenging.

Congratulations for the title, you deserved it.

Monfi

Founding Member
The only team with 2 graduates... :unsure: you probably don't know ARC people with 80% of the LU having a job. But we understand perfectly what you said, difficult to compete against teams with much more time. But it makes it more challenging.

Congratulations for the title, you deserved it.
Will be 90% next season LETS GO