Favorite One Piece Straw Hat Pirate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Squigly

Site Supporter
By clicking the spoiler button, you agree not to tell anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled this information.

If you watched one piece, you may know the main character named Monkey D. Luffy, who ate a devil fruit called the Gomu Gomu no mi (Hito Hito no mi Nika)

He made his own crew called the straw hat pirates, there are ten consisting members.

Suppose $ is berries in current bounty

1) Luffy, The captain of the crew ($3b)
2) Zoro, The swordsman of the crew and the first mate ($320m)
3) Nami, The navigator of the crew and the first woman to join. ($66m)
4) Usopp/Sogeking, The sniper of the crew. ($200m)
5) Sanji, The cook of the crew ($330m)
6) Chopper, The Doctor of the crew, and the first animal to join, standard hito hito no mi, the youngest of the crew ($100 [this is due to him being mistaken] )
7) Nico Robin, The archaeologist of the crew, Hana Hana no mi ($130m)
8) Franky, The shipwright of the crew, ($94m)
9) Brook, The musician of the crew and the oldest, yomi yomi no mi ($83m)
10) Jinbe, The helmsman of the crew, a former warlord of the sea ($438m)

Bonus:

11) Nefertari Vivi, the princess of alabasta, who was rescued and joined the straw hats temporarily ($N/A)

Yamato potentially will be in the crew soon as long as luffy approves, her bounty is unknown

Notes:
- Luffy and Zoro tend to be the dumbest of the crew while Chopper and Robin are the most intelligent, having to learn education.
- Sanji and Brook both like women, while brook specifically wants to see panties of woman. Tony Chopper does not have human interest (except once). Same with most straw hats.
- Luffy is constantly scolded. And punched by his crew.
- EVERYONE on the crew has their particular interests!
* Luffy is interested in MEAT/Food so he runs around racing to get it
* Zoro is interested in swords (Tashigi wants his Wado Ichimonji)
* Nami is interested in berries/money and does whatever it takes to get it because Nami was a robber
* Usopp likes to lie and says "I have an army of 8000 men after you!",
* Sanji likes woman and never wants to attack a lady because his master Zeff told him so instead, his eyes turn into hearts
* Tony Tony Chopper likes Doctor related books and treating people and medicine as well as to make rumble balls out of Kureha (doctorine)'s valuable medicine
* Nico Robin likes to read books about archeologist. and she stated that she likes killing people
* Franky loves Cola because that's the only way to power him up. Plus he likes dismantling ships
* Brook likes woman but asks for their panties and often says "yohohohohoho"
* Jinbe likes fishmen karate because he is a master of it!

My all time favorite straw hat is Chopper! He's cute and he's a small reindeer! His face is kawaii.

Share in the discussion on who is your favorite one piece straw hat!

Last edited:

Joronimo

Site Supporter
Zoro is the goat without a doubt. He is probably my favourite. But also, I love all the crew. They each are pretty kick ass in their own way.