Favorite Splatoon Weapon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dylan 718

21 · Dynamite · From New York
Staff member
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Neo-splash-o-matic because of its sub and special. While the main weapon itself isn't all that great, it does have good walking speed and range. However, this is where the sub and specials come in. Burst bombs are a multi purpose tool that works wonders (extra damage, quick turfing capabilities, etc) Suction Bomb Launcher is pretty much your friend with its power. You can ink turf fast, apply pressure instantly, and can pretty much accomplish any Ranked Mode's task. Combined with my gear abilities, (Ink Saver Sub and Special Charge Up) the Neo-splash-o-matic is a strong weapon that works wonders against any task.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
For me, I've always just liked the Splattershot. I'm boring and don't really like anything outside of the normal guns (y)

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I haven't played Splat 2 to see if its changed at all, but I've always been a Sploosh-o-Matic player. I can't aim to save my life, so I prefer to be up close and personal when I splat people :p

I also do not play the above-mentioned game.
Well, there are so many benefits of playing a video game.
My subscription card also gots expire soon.

Luigi_Fan2

Currently thinking the Nautilus is my favorite. I'll probably switch to the alt kit once it's released though.

Before the Nautilus was released, I probably would've said Custom Dualie Squelchers.