Gabe's MK8D Career

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gabriel Grabauskas

Site Supporter
Hello, if you do not know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Gabe Grabauskas and I'm currently 18 years old and about to graduate from high school in a few weeks. What made me bring myself into this community is that clan wars were a thing in the game. I didn't know anything about clan wars until my good friend Carty told me that I should war with him. And also I'm a huge PowerPuff Girl fan since I was 6 years old.

Friends on Switch: Darky, Shadow, Ember, Ster, MATUS, Nick, Alberto, Morty, Civil, SuperFX, Devoty, Doodle, Thimo, Ryan's, Tyler, Jack, and Cherry

Current 150 clan: JSR- JavaScriptRiders
Current 200 clan: Lf- Lunarfoxes

Gabriel Grabauskas

Site Supporter
Hello, if you do not know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Gabe Grabauskas and I'm currently 18 years old and about to graduate from high school in a few weeks. What made me bring myself into this community is that clan wars were a thing in the game. I didn't know anything about clan wars until my good friend Carty told me that I should war with him. And also I'm a huge PowerPuff Girl fan since I was 6 years old.

Friends on Switch: Darky, Shadow, Ember, Ster, MATUS, Nick, Alberto, Morty, Civil, SuperFX, Devoty, Doodle, Thimo, Ryan's, Tyler, Jack, and Cherry

Current 150 clan: JSR- JavaScriptRiders
Current 200 clan: Lf- Lunarfoxes
Also i want to add Derpy because he's a great friend too.

Gabriel Grabauskas

Site Supporter
It's been quite a long time since I've done anything with my player hub, so let me get back into it. So as some of you may or may not notice, I met a lot of great Spanish people like Kami, Hiroku, Pepe, Ganon, and many other people. I'm in a new clan called Shells From Hell, which it used to be a clan like 2 or 3 years ago, but now it's back in new fashion. We did a lot of scrims before MKU approached and somehow it makes me want to play better and improve a lot of ways thanks to my man JPGivin'er. Anyway, I have a job at Home Depot where I put carts away and help other people with something they are struggling with. I even got an award for being an employee of the year in October as of last year. Back to MK8DX, I'm in a 200cc clan called Freeze. And yes I know its a German clan, but my friends Icee, Ibra, Xylix, Zay, and Randomguy are on my side and become the best players in Freeze. I love Freeze as you can tell.

That's all for now, Take care
- Gabe