Hot Hands Las Vegas Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament 15-16 January 2022

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

UGL

Come one come all! Esportssource is kicking off the New Year with a brand new offline MK8 tournament with a $2,500 pot bonus from January 15-16 at the HyperX esports arena! We like to keep things short and simple so...

Here is a link to the entire event which in short lists special guest appearances, the other tournaments that are happening, and freeplay offerings:
Hot Hands Event details

The ruleset is basically the same that ruleset you'd see at ESA events which can be found here!
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Rules

Finally, if you'd like to register for this event or any of the other 2 tournament offerings happening throughout the weekend you can find out smash.gg on the link below:
Hot Hands Event Registration (Smash.gg)

Keep in mind that for this years event we are limited due to space limitations and we already have folks signed up so if you're interested please join us while spots are available.

UGL

Good morning folks!

Due to some unforseen legal issues we have to change from the intended $2,500 pot bonus for Mario Kart to a $3,000 guaranteed prize pool. This means regardless of turnout the pool will be set as $3,000. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and will rectify this issue for our future events. The smash.gg changed to reflect the new changes which also affected our Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament. Please click on the link below as we've also added information regarding our host hotel.

Hot Hands 2022

Hope to see you there!

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter
I know the majority of players on the west coast are very excited for this event, despite the short notice. This gives me something personally to do on my long weekend for my dirty 30.

See you in a few weeks.

UGL

Well folks it appears that Covid strikes again at destroying yet another event. I've just been informed by EsportsSource that the Hot Hands event has been postponed until June due to the recent surge in Omicron cases. We truly apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused but please keep in mind that the decision was made for the safety of all attendees. Refunds will be issued as soon as possible and I will be sure to inform you of when the new date is set.

UGL

Damn. And a majority of players on the west coast were very excited for this event, too.
Yea we at UGL were just as excited to be able to run it. Well the good news is that we received the official notice from E-sports Source that we have a new date of 4-5 June. Hope you guys are still willing to come on the new date and are able to bring your friends that wouldnt have been make it otherwise.