Howl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Howl

MKU Staff
MKW History

To be honest I have no idea how I met the MKW community to begin with. I started playing casually with the Blooper kart and the Wii Wheel (with Daisy, Yoshi and Luigi) and eventually switched to Baby Luigi and Magikruiser. At some point I started using Luigi on the Mach BikeI remember joining the Clan Wiisos ([WS]) where I played WCL S3 and we placed 88th (5th place in D15, the lowest placement possible). After this the team died and a new team was created (I forget the name) -- I also joined it, but after they asked me to switch to Daisy and a different controller, I chose to leave the community behind for some years.

At some point I joined the mariokartwii.com forums community since my friend Phoenix that I met at Universo Mario (a hispanic Mario forum) suggested we participate in a F1 kart-only FFA tournament sometime in 2011. Me, my friend Ness (also known as Gonza here) and Phoenix participated, and me and Ness decided to stick around for a bit. The first team I joined was Knights of Spamalot (KoS), a subclan lead by Damian (who I think is permabanned now lol).

My first official team was Instinct ([!]) which was also lead by Damian and was basically the teamless KoS people and some others. It didn't live for long and a new version of it called Vivace (v♪) was made shortly after. It also didn't live for long and I quit this group without ever seeing the light of WCL.

After MK7's release I met Alesito in Mushroom Team ([MT]) and he invited me to join Night World (Nώ) in MKW sometime around winter 2012-13, where I stayed for a little bit.

I ended up joining No Surrender (n§») (the 2nd team for IL) in March 2012 after I was introduced to some of their members in the MK7 community (to be honest I wouldn't be able to say which ones got me into nS). There I played the IL preseason. We placed 3rd in the Frozen Conference in D3.

I jumped ship to Meteor in April 2012 (n§» had too many weird people and a bunch of my friends joined Meteor (M) which made me want to go there as well). I'm pretty sure I didn't play any matches but I was in D4.

Meteor ended up collapsing sometime in 2012 and the some of the remnants made a new team called Retribution (R), where I left due to differences with the leader. During this time I think I made an alt by the name of Hunter and just joined a low div team just to have fun, but I came back after some weeks and my friend Spartan invited me to his team Bullseye (◎)). I don't think we participated in any tournaments with it though.

Anyways Bullseye also died at some point (or I just wanted to go to a team that would play IL i guess) and I ended up joining Wild Spirits (ωs) sometime in May 2013 -- no idea why or who I even knew there but we participated in S5 and placed 2nd in D6.

After this I think I just lost interest in MKW (I was more interested in 7 by then) and just registered as a sub for Clan Volo (CV). After the Skype death and switch to Discord I lost touch with the MKW community.

Clan Wiisos - [WS]
Whatever team Clan Wiisos turned into (potentially Metal Soldiers) - ?
Instinct - [!]
Vivace - v♪
Night World -
No Surrender (2) - n§»
Meteor - M
Retribution - R
Bullseye -
Wild Spirits - ωs
Clan Volo - CV

MK7 History

I bought the game on release (so November 2011) and quickly joined a team made by my MKW friends (lead by Luke) called Kartwings (Kω). Unfortunately the activity went low after a while and before S1 of PL (so December 2011) I decided to trial and join Mushroom Team ([MT]) lead by Serxiow. We placed 2nd in D1. After the season the team was also going slowly inactive so I hopped out and decided to start my own team by the name Yoshi's Islanders (YI) around February 2012 which was a rebrand of my very own sub-clan (Yoshi's Island themed -- you could only play with Yoshi or Shy Guy). After some months it collapsed (we got disqualified from S2), and I did a new record by joining Nintendo 5-Star (N5★) sometime in spring by Eric's invite and leaving it in 24 hours due to how bad the reputation of the team was.

After this Stevens asked me to join Flow (Fω) but left because of how inactive it was -- we ended up going to The Nintendo Connection (N☆) sometime around spring too. Unfortunately it also went inactive and I ended up joining Fatal Aces (Fλ) lead by Dino. We participated in S3 where we got 2nd place in D1. I think in S4 we ended up dropping the season (so we got last in D1) and shortly after Fλ died and I was forced to join a new team. Catz invited me to Nova (「★」) where I stayed until I quit MK7. We won D1 of S4, and we dropped S5 and got last. I think after that I just quit MK7. Notably I always played MK7 with Yoshi.

Kartwings -
Mushroom Team - [MT]
Yoshi's Islanders - YI
Nintendo 5-Star - N5★
Flow -
The Nintendo Connection - N☆
Fatal Aces -
Nova -「★」

Mario Kart 8 History

I was supposed to join several teams in the beginning of MK8 (Nova, MT amongst others) but ended up choosing Fλ. Unfortunately the timezones started being hard and it went inactive sometime fast so after some weeks I accepted cool's offer to join Infected with Skill ([iS]), where we placed 2nd on D1 of the preseason of MKU. After this I don't have any more memory of the game, iS died due to inactivity so I know I joined Black & White (ßω) under Colin's leadership and when it died Nato asked me to join Marco's Pizza (Mp) where I stayed until I went inactive due to connectivity issues.

Fatal Aces -
Infected with Skill - [iS]
Black & White - ßω
Marco's Pizza - Mp

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe History

After 8+ years of not being in the community due to me thinking it died after the Skype/Discord split, I googled about the DLC and found out about MKCentral. I ended up joining the Discord around March 2022 and looking for team, and Kai who remembered me from MKW invited me to join Revival. I left in June 2022 because it was a bit messy there and because Boshi invited me to Nferno (Light) due to also remembering me. I decided to join Nferno to train my German. I played there S18 where we placed 89th (4th in D12). In S19 we placed 66th (4th in D9). In S20 we placed 53rd (5th in D7). In S21 we placed 37th as Nferno Awakening (7th in D5). In June 2023 I agreed to leave Nferno Light to form my own English-speaking squad (which took the Nferno Blaze name). Nferno Blaze placed 30th (6th in D4). I left Nferno in October 2023 to join Race in the Space.

Revival - Rv
Nferno Light/Awakening - NFO
Nferno Blaze - NFO
Race in the Space - RS

Discord: howlsome
Switch FC: SW-6250-2609-0327

[300/300]

Last edited:

Howl

MKU Staff
tamisha-tamisha-iman.gif

Moee cuanto tiempo!! Aun juegas? No me lo creo xD