Joeri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joeri

Site Supporter
ballin2.png
ballin2.png

Welcome to my personal thread!
My name is Joeri, I am from the Netherlands and I am 16 years old. I have been playing Mario Kart competitively since June 2020. Before this I have played other Mario Kart games casually such as MKDS, MK7 and MKWII. My career started out playing worldwide matches with streamers and by myself, and after achieving 5000 VR I decided that I wanted to get into the game competitively. I joined a few teams, consisting of Team Faded, Boo Bombs and Noir. Right now I am still playing for Noir and I enjoy it a lot.
Before playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe competitively I have also played other games at a competitive level, such as CS:GO Surfing, Fortnite, Rocket League and as of recently Super Mario Odyssey. I am a very competitive person and I want to win everything I participate in.
Outside of video games I do archery competitively. I shoot 4 times a week, do physical training 2 times a week and go on a run once a week. Archery is definitely my number one activity at the moment, but I like to do Mario Kart outside of that. I also train at a regional talent group and I am working towards the national youth team at the moment.
So that is some information about me as a person! I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me and I hope to see you all in some scrims in the future!

Last edited: