Mikkel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

duncan

:3
Site Supporter
Founding Member
a lil update

new games i got:
- Jump King
- Smash Ultimate
- Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

currently trying to beat jump king, and i really like smash so hopefully i'm able to get into it a bit and play some lans from time to time. also game and watch poggers

music:
- this album is amazing and if you have time you should listen to it

joel

A Fleeting Dream
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Can I get a 500 word essay as to why Luv is Rage 2 isn't in your favorite albums list

duncan

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Can I get a 500 word essay as to why Luv is Rage 2 isn't in your favorite albums list
i mainly went off the albums i've saved on spotify, but honestly i don't think even if i did save it luv is rage would be there. there's obviously some amazing songs but it's not really an album i go back and listen to constantly like a lot of others on the list. i think as a whole there's just a lot of filler tracks, but the ones that slap are actually elite. i just dont think its consistent enough to truly be one of my favorite lists as it kinda falls apart with super forgettable tracks like pretty mami, how to talk, malfunction, no sleep leak, etc (tldr just not consistent enough for me to really go back and do a whole listen thru of again but the good tracks on it are really good)

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
maxresdefault.jpg

duncan

Site Supporter
Founding Member
after a comprehensive experience with jump king i have come to the conclusion that i will never beat the game is it is too difficult for my putrid brain.

the babe at the top isn’t worth it

Brandon

8ran
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
after a comprehensive experience with jump king i have come to the conclusion that i will never beat the game is it is too difficult for my putrid brain.

the babe at the top isn’t worth it
DEing about 80 times will do that to you

duncan

Site Supporter
Founding Member
just kidding haha i beat the game
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

fact that only 5.5% of people have beaten the game shows how stupidly hard it is (also imagine not getting the air hermes)

duncan

Site Supporter
Founding Member
it's been a while since i last updated this so gonna do a lil recap:
i think im gonna give up on the music section i dont care enough to do stuff about it

games;
the main game i played during this time has been Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, which has become definitely a top 3 favorite game of mine, so thanks @Dew and @Teeples for the game recommendation. i highly suggest that if you're interested in games with a deep lore/story, you need to play this game. one day i sat down at 8pm and kept playing until 4/5am, which i haven't done with a game in probably a decade or so. it's really just that good and i can't describe it any better than it will completely wrap you in and be the only thing on your mind for a long time.

gonna start playing the second game in the series, Virtue's Last Reward relatively soon which i'm also looking forward to a lot.

also in terms of replays i started kirby super star ultra, just doing it to play through since it's a quick game but fun. only have to do milky way wishes and then i'll have it all wrapped up. also want to play goose game again since there's still a lot of stuff i haven't done

i take the SAT tomorrow as well so kinda nervous but feeling good. not too stressed about it since i'm gonna be taking another one in May anyways so ye

duncan

Site Supporter
Founding Member
hello yes i beat the first two games of zero escape they were very good please play the games
first game(s) ive 100%'d in a long time its really just that good
c93848d4d6cd60335bc333e14c0663f1.jpg

ecd681e83de2a15125c942b4c7af0041.png

goose game 100% is next then we go to octopath :smirk_cat: