MK Pride

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

forg

Site Supporter
Being honest, I had no idea where to post this and figured general discussion would be the only place where it could be put

MK Pride

Hai :geek:

Probably a weird first post to do on this site, however it's something that we have been looking into for a long time.

This is our advertisement for our MK Pride server on Discord. This has mainly been a Mario Kart Wii affair however we have had more and more interest from the MK8D side of the community and figured we should take advantage of it by advertising on this site as well.

This is a community based server where we play different games, not just Mario Kart but things such as osu!, Minecraft, Skribbl.io, Cards against Humanity and many more.

This is a place where anyone can feel comfortable doing whatever they want to. This server was never made before and I'm not aware whether the MK8D community already has one but this is just us making you all aware we exist. :p

If you have any questions or queries or want access to the server link please message me on Discord at KP♪#3535 or Majestic#5536

Again, if this is in the incorrect place and there's somewhere else you would rather put the thread, feel free to move it elsewhere.

Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from people soon :D

forg

Site Supporter
I just didn't feel it was right to put a server link on thread since anyone could end up spam joining it and we would like it to be taken as seriously as possible.

That is why i put our admins discord contacts on thread, so we could give link through Discord rather than it being spammed in servers and people joining just because they can and making fun of it. @Italic