MK8DX MKCentral 150cc Secret Santa 2v2 FFA | December 22nd, 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
Semi Final Tables

AxWqbFJ4UJRIAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

pobrane.png

Last edited:

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
Finals Table

D6hdcvMeGuIvEcuhvXU75dQWtZlVfxD4wAI8AI6IeAOwADxeOKtJx06fdkfhIjwAgwAjEEjAZEuzuA6myyxRAxAowAI9AeCDDhag.png

Big congrats to Perishi & Chibi for winning!

Full Results / Team Reveals!

Secret Santa FFA - 12/22/2018 - 46 Teams

# ? / ! (Tag)

1 Perishi / Chibi (W1)
2 Sebas / Ace Tman (E1)
3 Play / yuyuyu (J2)
4 Alex (WEC) / Cynda (Z1)
5 Zebe / Jamie (C2)
6 Drack / Miki (B2)
7 Ronan / TSM8 (V1)
7 Owen / Mike (G1)
9 alpha / OscarMS (L1)
9 Monfi / Joker (A2)
11 Espurr / Clem (S2)
11 NVgs / Erik (F1)
13 Aplex / 3-UP (H1)
13 Alfie / Elie (M1)
13 Raph / Joebo (M2)
13 Impo / Neo (Q2)
17 Nick (Blue Orange) / Rylan (P1)
17 Bowen / FuFu (E2)
17 Dark / Maxim (T2)
17 Hedgi / Eliam (S1)
21 Tricky / MYT (F2)
21 Antony / Sebi (D1)
21 Spyke / Titan (Q1)
21 Rafy / nulp (L2)
25 Ryan's / Patrico (G2)
25 Audi / Tromtendo (C1)
25 Soyuno / Squidz (O1)
25 Xray / Javier (J1)
25 Purple / Yoshi (R2)
25 Royal* / Tomsu (X1)
25 Babou / Mitch (K2)
25 Campeon / Den (O2)
33 Aketx / Lez' (H2)
33 Gretel / Badnik (B1)
33 Tarma / Madokami (R1)
33 Vectory / Dragon (I1)
33 Cris* / Crowe (P2)
33 Jotabe / Alpha (U1)
33 Batboo / Lukas (D2)
33 Damian / Toby (N2)
41 Devoty / Brandon (I2)
41 Miguelowned / Pyrax (A1)
41 Mickey / Dylan (N1)
41 Gity / GinjaNinja (K1)
41 Carty / Xylia(T1)
41 xakob / Maci (Y1)

* indicates that this player ended up playing at a disadvantage (1 player throughout)

Thanks to everyone who played today and sorry for the general messiness in round 1. This tournament was very difficult to set up for the sake of keeping teams as secret as possible, but I hope everyone had a nice time during the event either way. I don't think we'll be running an event like this ever again unless it somehow gets back by popular demand next year, but even then a lot of adjusting would have to be made.

Anyways, you can expect a faster wait time before Round 1 is posted for our next tournaments. We're currently developing a way to randomize rooms via excel sheet, and hopefully when this is finished wait times for rooms may be shorter than ever. Thanks for playing everyone, regardless of the frustrations hoping that everyone had a good time.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I want to give a big shout out to Rookie and the other staff that helped out with this a lot and made my idea work. I don't think many people know how much was required to make this work. I'm taking a fairly large portion for the reasoning of th delay so apologies for that. It seemed like it was hype once we got passed the initial struggle though and I hope people had a good time.

Sebas

Founding Member
I want to give a big shout out to Rookie and the other staff that helped out with this a lot and made my idea work. I don't think many people know how much was required to make this work. I'm taking a fairly large portion for the reasoning of th delay so apologies for that. It seemed like it was hype once we got passed the initial struggle though and I hope people had a good time.
The idea was pretty funny and I think everyone had fun. I expect to see more things like this in the future, keep it up! :3

Owen

ngl not knowing my partner or anyone at all (except acetman thanks for that) was really cool honestly was fun to play in and would 100% do something like this again. Real happy to make semis could've made finals but had rough time of it through parts of semi was unfortunate but wasn't a let down like thought would be