[MKU-DX] MKU Season 12 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moemedina

Founding Member
First match we had dc problems with playing 5v6 for almost haif and a 4v6 race and only lost by 16 and 2nd match we were winning up until final 2 races so 🧐

Did I said that WEC don't deserve div4? No.

And with our without problems. We won. So what?

Milo

Team Royal Stars:

In addition to Kiraltes Post...

I agree Kiralte, I think to grow up 5 Divisions from last MKU is to much. From D14 to D9 is very heavy in my eyes. I think D10 or D11 is fine for us.
We haven’t recruit new very strong members with higher Div Skills in our team Royal Star too.

Maybe change with Float

please reconsider your decision. thanks

QHgP9AchwHiJ8VJZj5fH7XsBYv00LZbAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wfY52amtXoQAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Unbekannt.png

image0.png

image0.png

Last edited:

Abra

OTBC
Site Supporter
I registered My team yesterday at 6PM... It was into the time you schedule.. thats why i don't understand what happened... The deadline supposed to be yesterday before 23:00 hrs but o registered My team hours before that...
another thing to keep in mind is that if there is an uneven number of teams registered, the teams that have signed up the latest will not be included

Euqirne

First of all, thanks for the hard work, it is not easy find the way for every teams to agree.

TR eSports 2 would like play in div8 in place of div9, we think our level is much higher than the rest of the teams in division 9 and we will be better one division higher.

Below I attach some war results that you can see the level of my team:

War versus GI (div6) in Agility competition two weeks ago
d7QEqxg95PjdLwSAhvmqHXND7OOyFg9SVut7pIYYmCFcEWFf0M1TKfCbmqpil4DHBDbhu3lWKNW6jid1G0bj6qio5GeyuuDgAL4n.png

Other wars versus GI
pbMqyLUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

wHSKvSJikOXKgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Wars versus Alliance Rainbow, last season in the same division (div10), now they are in div7.
x9yrozEawFYUwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

psBqQDaRW8gr8Bo89s6CseYU4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Wars versus Kame House, div8, same division which one we want to go.
j81ObEvY36BQgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

DxeUf7dgPdYtAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Other wars:
Vs RF, in div9, we are much better, the level is so different.
image0.png

Vs Sz, in div8, division which one we want to go next season. The level is very similar.
UWq4VRVU0QgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

In addition, this new season, TR eSports 2 is going to compete with four players from the first team, players with a lot of experience in division 4-5.

Because of all these reasons, we would like to compete in division 8 next MKU season.

Thanks again for all the work. 😉

Uzumary

Bonjour !
Pour cette saison 12 de MKU nous pensons que la RB a été seed un poil trop haut, nos joueurs se sont améliorés mais ce n’est pas pour autant que nous ayons le niveau de D12 notre niveau se rapproche plus de celui de la KW qui est en D13 que de celui de la RS qui est en D12. Nous pensons qu’il est plus judicieux de nous échanger avec la OV (D13 ) qui a un niveau bien plus élevé que le notre. Je tiens à préciser que Raph ne fait plus parti de l’équipe officiellement.
wGcJpbjlscbHwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
telechargement_13.png
image0.png
telechargement.png
telechargement_10.png

First of all, thanks for the hard work, it is not easy find the way for every teams to agree.

TR eSports 2 would like play in div8 in place of div9, we think our level is much higher than the rest of the teams in division 9 and we will be better one division higher.

Below I attach some war results that you can see the level of my team:

War versus GI (div6) in Agility competition two weeks ago
d7QEqxg95PjdLwSAhvmqHXND7OOyFg9SVut7pIYYmCFcEWFf0M1TKfCbmqpil4DHBDbhu3lWKNW6jid1G0bj6qio5GeyuuDgAL4n.png

Other wars versus GI
pbMqyLUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

wHSKvSJikOXKgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Wars versus Alliance Rainbow, last season in the same division (div10), now they are in div7.
x9yrozEawFYUwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

psBqQDaRW8gr8Bo89s6CseYU4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Wars versus Kame House, div8, same division which one we want to go.
j81ObEvY36BQgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

DxeUf7dgPdYtAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Other wars:
Vs RF, in div9, we are much better, the level is so different.
image0.png

Vs Sz, in div8, division which one we want to go next season. The level is very similar.

In addition, this new season, TR eSports 2 is going to compete with four players from the first team, players with a lot of experience in division 4-5.

Because of all these reasons, we would like to compete in division 8 next MKU season.

Thanks again for all the work. 😉

Hi! TR2 defeat GI1 only cause GI1 were 5, and other wars vs GI were with mixed lu with at least 2-3 GII players😅
Just sayin

Frambwaz

Thanks again for all the work. 😉[/QUOTE]

This Sz is not D8 there is only 2 player in the SzX and the rest of the team is SzY in D10

Auré

Founding Member
Team: Greed Island (GI)

Current Pre-seeding: D6

Hello, I'd like to get your attention on our current pre-seeding in Division 6. However, we think this is a bit too high for us than expected.
Indeed, we were already in D6 during S11 but we lost many main players afterwards (Haru, Wolfy, Kodai). Then we ask to be demoted in D7.

Here's few tables to push my request.

Also, please keep in mind that Shane and Souls also appear on these tables but have left the team few days ago. Another reason a seeding in D6 sounds for us kind of overrated.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Arturo.

Site Supporter
Gracias por el arduo trabajo, contentos con nuestra división. ¡Buena suerte a todos!

charneas

Hello, I'm speaking for Knights of Wheels here I think we should be seeded in D12 instead of D13. Indeed we managed to beat Sz Y and we regulary beat the Rosa team. Moreover if you look at the tab posted by Mary higher in the thread we are sensibly at the same level that Re-Birth.
Moreover a lot of war took place with at leat to players in test during the first half of October and we recruted Putofsky 2 weeks ago so the gloal level of our main LU is way better
I join you a few tables
5S8nS3OSAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wEQZKtf5eiRNQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

dP3T7OaDrQdeDrgddD8KBdtKXygAXxUOphROizz77zBC0FyJtp3zx5ULlRdeRLxO6TgoftENwd0Peh60PWg6wEOqL7UGfpSGeDq0.png

Geddy

ARC Terra is content with D5, thank you staff for your hard work and thank you community members for positive discourse.

LCTA

Fenix Z is happy to be in D8 we think that this division is the best for us, good luck to all the participants and thanks for all the Staffs.

Hi.

Team: siege
Current seeding: division 8
Requested seeding: division 7
Tables:

Win over Arcanum (D7) with 3/6 MKU lineup (Juno ally)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/741448225441054820/773223564878020648/image0.png

Win over Alliance Rainbow (D7) with 4/6 MKU
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/741448225441054820/773224003556212756/image0.png

Win over Kame House (D8) with 4/6 MKU lineup
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/741448225441054820/773224283207237693/image0.png

Close loss to mixed Ma (4 team 1 2 team 2) with 4/6 MKU lineup (tulip ally)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/741448225441054820/773224615501496340/image0.png

Win over Ma2 (D6) with 3/6 MKU lineup
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/741448225441054820/773224756429455370/image0.png

Another win over Alliance Rainbow with 3/6 MKU lineup (LxckyZ is their ally and Juno and Orion is our allys)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...4452974370846/HYKG81TpST4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Status
Not open for further replies.