[MKU-DX] MKU Season 7 Banners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

duncan

:3
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Sorry for these coming out so late, but the entirety of the MKU Staff want to thank everyone who played Season 7 for making it such a smooth running season, considering the fact that we were testing out an entirely new format.

Thank you @Flo for making these banners, they look amazing! Congrats to everyone who won their respective division this season!

8_test.png
jpptest2.png
if4.png
rng1.png
ss1.png
tu_1.png

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Absolutely stunning logos Flo, really impressed on how you've improved as a GFX designer. Just one criticism I'll make is that I feel like the foreground logo can just be removed since they do look quite distracting, I can imagine banners such as the Sunset one would look awesome without it.

Anywho, congrats to all the division winners this season and good luck to you all for the next one ✌

JupiterAUS

Founding Member
Gotta say, love the banners, but my name for Renegades is displayed as 'Jupitr'? Is this because of my war against Zten? I know this is going to be annoying to read, but I am just curious. Great work.

Last edited:

DUGO

vox populi
Staff member
Media Staff
Founding Member
Very good looking banners! Great work Flo :)

Reactions: Flo

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Gotta say, love the banners, but my name for Renegades is displayed as 'Jupitr'? Is this because of my war against Zten? I know this is going to be annoying to read, but I am just curious. Great work.
Come on Jupitr, it doesn't look that bad