[MKU-DX] Season 10 Prelim Seedings + Rule Changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enri

Btw why did BoB change conference? We were on the A before MKC decided to upgrade BB and put down KVT

MatthewMS

This likely isn't going to go over well but I'm here to plead my case for Bass Line getting moved up to D9. First of all with several teams above us we've beaten of gotten close to beating them, here are some examples
image0.png
Screenshot_2020-05-07-23-15-23-1-1.png
4fmCYXcImoofAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Screenshot_2020-05-05-22-01-04-1.png
9f0rQJ5Mf2O3VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
image0.jpg
image0.png
dMKjAVgHyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Last edited:

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Btw why did BoB change conference? We were on the A before MKC decided to upgrade BB and put down KVT

When we swapped teams between divisions we shuffled up some of the conferences around to try and re-balance them to what we think would be best.

ApG77

As a MKU player for the 6 last seasons, I'd like to say that you'll build up a better team reputation for your future if you crush X div than if you get kinda bodied in the division above, especially if it's your first season ever.

If you think you're seeded too low, just crush your actual div and next season with somewhat good momentum maybe you'll seed 2 divisions above than the last season.

Also, you won't get anywhere by shit talking the teams publicly, just focus on improving and winning your division.

Finally, I wish GL to everyone for this POG season 10 of MKU, maybe I'll try to predict the divs even if I may not have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.