[MKU-DX] Season 10 Prelim Seedings + Rule Changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben

Founding Member
I agree with this, 8va don't belong in D7 but neither do CS. I have provided more than enough prove for that. I personally think KH is the team that should be moved down, they haven't made any changes in their lu and I don't really know what was the reasoning for them being put in D6.
I also disagree with KA and X in D5 but that's another story, maybe V2 should be moved up instead of them
You only upload the results winning or near to win. But missing this one:
A5Q5MSEJrkBGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Campeón

You only upload the results winning or near to win. But missing this one:
A5Q5MSEJrkBGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
We played 2 wars b2b, you won the first one by 102 (scoring most point near the end) and we won the second one by 96 (when we were already at 102 by race 11). Seems like we're around the same level to me, so we should be in the same divison, don't you think?

Ruben

Founding Member
We played 2 wars b2b, you won the first one by 102 (scoring most point near the end) and we won the second one by 96 (when we were already at 102 by race 11). Seems like we're around the same level to me, so we should be in the same divison, don't you think?
Nope, we never played with best LU against you. You did it. I'm sure you deserve D6. But atm D5 is really competitive and I think is good seeded.

Benjax

Viva la palta
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Nope, we never played with best LU against you. You did it. I'm sure you deserve D6. But atm D5 is really competitive and I think is good seeded.
Los 2 hablandose en ingles cuando son nativos del español Xd

Campeón

Your "best lu" you're talking about is arguably just one different player, if that's your argument then it's a poor one. By that reasoning we also haven't played our best lu against you.
H5KEix6V8t0XtWkqzkcR3ObGhCWY1xkBFhfeB3JOsH7BO8TvE9YCPB64PXA64HXAyHA56XcV76f3tN6EiMLBfyAAAAAElFTkSuQm.png
We've beat each other plenty of times and there's not a big difference in skill during the races either. CS, X and KA should all be in the same division, and right now the staff thinks you two are D5 and we are D7 which couldn't be further away from the truth

Last edited:

Ruben

Founding Member
Your "best lu" you're talking about is arguably just one different player, if that's your argument then it's a poor one. By that reasoning we also haven't played our best lu against you.
H5KEix6V8t0XtWkqzkcR3ObGhCWY1xkBFhfeB3JOsH7BO8TvE9YCPB64PXA64HXAyHA56XcV76f3tN6EiMLBfyAAAAAElFTkSuQm.png
We've beat each other plenty of times and there's not a big difference in skill during the races either. CS, X and KA should all be in the same division, and right now the staff thinks you two are D5 and we are D7 which couldn't be further away from the truth
Ok puñetas. You don't have more players eligibles for MKU. Anyway talk about your team, not trying to desprestigie another teams.

Campeón

Ok puñetas. You don't have more players eligibles for MKU. Anyway talk about your team, not trying to desprestigie another teams.
Not discrediting anybody, just stating facts. Also idk wdym by "you don't have more players eligible for MKU", we obviously do. I'm confident that the MKU staff will change this

Enger

Site Supporter
I agree with this, 8va don't belong in D7 but neither do CS. I have provided more than enough prove for that. I personally think KH is the team that should be moved down, they haven't made any changes in their lu and I don't really know what was the reasoning for them being put in D6.
I also disagree with KA and X in D5 but that's another story, maybe V2 should be moved up instead of them
Yes 8va should stay in D6. But I would definitely swap CS and Kane House.

Gilda

Founding Member
I believe that is so stupid to show tables from friendly wars to prove a point... We at KH rarely play friendly matches with our main LU. We dont even play agility with our main Lu(if we have more member that we thing need to practice in “oficial” competitions). We only play with our main LU at MKU and last mku we won almost all matches. We were the best team after KA who won the division crushing most of the teams. So for people to come and say that KA and we should be lower is really funny. I read that the main reason is that we “don’t have new people” ? That’s correct. We are the same team that we were at M$ and we have been playing togheter for about 5 seasons now. We will show our value as usual at MKU, not in friendly matches or off season tournaments ;)

Last edited:

MATUS

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Aquí lo que veo es a Jotabe y Campeón peleando por cosas injustas, Brenda porque le bajaron la división y mucho más, creo que no hace falta explicar lo qué pasa aquí, ya me quedo claro y por favor no peleen, parecen niños de 5 años peleando por quien quiere ser el mejor, por favor no sigan peleando, no soy mod ni staff pero pido que se comporten por favor.
Eso y muchas gracias

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Aquí lo que veo es a Jotabe y Campeón peleando por cosas injustas, Brenda porque le bajaron la división y mucho más, creo que no hace falta explicar lo qué pasa aquí, ya me quedo claro y por favor no peleen, parecen niños de 5 años peleando por quien quiere ser el mejor, por favor no sigan peleando, no soy mod ni staff pero pido que se comporten por favor.
Eso y muchas gracias
ImmediateShallowAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Let the admins do their jobs, this is a game.

I have an analytics degree and could probably statistically model simulations of teams and certain players in a lu and how they would end up. But it's just a game.

Admins do the best they can. Are they 100% perfect seedings? Absolutely not. But 92 teams is unprecedented and some of the posts on here are so wild out of left field and so toxic it's no wonder why people quit this community.

Let teams on their own fight for if they want to step up / step down.

Mark

Ð¥
Staff member
Site Supporter
Founding Member
If Staff would only care about scrims then Alpha would be placed in like D5 and Omega in D9 because we are one of the most inconsistent scrim teams out there.
Reality is yeah, scrim can tell you something but as Gilda stated above a lot of teams do not often use their ''best'' LUs in scrims.
I personally even would say the seedings were already close to being perfect. People have to remember we never had this many signups before so it is not easy to perfectly judge where some teams will be placed.
Also.. these are prelim seedings. changes will happen so just relax. everything will be fine.

Px Brn

The old season each division was 12 teams, this season every division is 8 teams.

12x4 = 48

8x7 = 56

This means the teams that placed towards the bottom of D4 last season place at the bottom of Division 6 in this format.
Silence Eclipse finished 44th last season, being in division 7 is being between 49th and 56th. New teams came in that are strong and other teams around added players.

Feel free to post tables to move your team up a division though because this is only preliminaries, we don't have everyone's war histories if you can prove SE was seeded to low we'd be more than happy to change it, but we need the evidence.

Comparing division # with previous seasons makes no sense since there are fewer teams per division.

I do appreciate the support Teeples.
I expressed my opinion already and that's all I have to say.
Thank you!

Athaway

RΞOL
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Update :
Battle Brigade D10 ------> D9
Black Diamond D11 ------> D10
Emblem's Academy D10 ------> D11
Gomaespuma D7 ------> D8
Kartvengers Team D9 ------> D10
Nerd Prom D12 ------> D11
Princess Monarchy D4 ------> D5
Red Ribbon D8 ------> D7
Star Clan Cosmos D5 ------> D4
Team Luxembourg D11 ------> D12
Team APE D6 ------> D5
Zten D5 ------> D6

We also updated conferences to balance those changes.

Lastly, from now on every message on this thread talking about another team's placement OR doesn't have any real evidence will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.