[MKU-DX] Season 10 Prelim Seedings + Rule Changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I mean I see the points but in the BB table They used 2 allies In Varo and Erik and in The AG one Shane is an ally I believe

Shane's in AG but he's banned so he's unable to play (meaning tables with him in it shouldn't be used for seeding purposes).

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
What an A T R O C I T Y... It's a joke that other teams (ex division D4) in lower divisions, reach a higher division... I mean, common sense.

Disrespectful in my opinion, you guys don't seem to appreciate the effort that most teams put into this the last season... I'm really impressed with the lack of judgement.

What a shame.

The old season each division was 12 teams, this season every division is 8 teams.

12x4 = 48

8x7 = 56

This means the teams that placed towards the bottom of D4 last season place at the bottom of Division 6 in this format.
Silence Eclipse finished 44th last season, being in division 7 is being between 49th and 56th. New teams came in that are strong and other teams around added players.

Feel free to post tables to move your team up a division though because this is only preliminaries, we don't have everyone's war histories if you can prove SE was seeded to low we'd be more than happy to change it, but we need the evidence.

Comparing division # with previous seasons makes no sense since there are fewer teams per division.

Lily

Professional Dork
Site Supporter
What an A T R O C I T Y... It's a joke that other teams (ex division D4) in lower divisions, reach a higher division... I mean, common sense.

Disrespectful in my opinion, you guys don't seem to appreciate the effort that most teams put into this the last season... I'm really impressed with the lack of judgement.

What a shame.
seeding is tough. this isn't final. just post what you think could be changed and move on, don't make it personal

Galley

Site Supporter
Speaking on behalf of Bass Line. We believe 8vb should be moved up from D10 to D9. Kartvengers Team who is ahead of them lost a key player to Kartnita Asada and were already beating them in recent days. Also teams who are 2 divs ahead of them like IW and KT2 they've been in close matches with and MKO they play a lot and are typically close with
image0.png
image0.jpg
Screenshot_2020-05-07-23-15-23-1-1.png
TfRSWJjy3XIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
AzusB7rMy7ipAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
LcKkx24cTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Screenshot_2020-04-17-22-00-21-1.png
image0.png
4fmCYXcImoofAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Last edited:

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter

What a shame.

We're in the trenches with you, but our team has to do some soul searching so I'm not fighting D7.

Zenith

Site Supporter
Hey, I'd like to request a move for Version 2 from Division 6 to Division 5. We believe that we can easily contend in D5, and probably beat some of the teams in D4 as well. We all know the reason we've been seeded so low, and that's because of the loss of Anthony. However, we've shown that we can definitely compete without Anthony, and in many of the scrims we've done as of late, Anthony hasn't had that much of an impact on our performances. We've also added many new players to the team in between seasons, which will help to lessen the impact of Anthony leaving.

esVWKSStOBwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

yRkXihZ8P0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

We beat CS convincingly without Anthony (with Alter and Maxarx allying though), we upset Novae (who are D2) without Anthony and with a full V2 LU, and we barely lost to KT (who are seeded in D4).

wPUXJoj2UaE2wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

WBqAjEE3khfh8lUhx65KioDCdi6lB0lciItZMKhHTUpdIS7ExSwYtJ0n7SfHgSoD9QH6kNk64MX4ZJPsVtdsmOZTtExtlNHDYkLc.png
9TeL8aFcdEiwOsnr58fpoRYH1gfWB96P368P8BfkXbEatc9QoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
eT104gA2wPbA9sD24OCwJXkL5kQLksKOXoqKQQKt3OUepCMCOinRhsR61SW2FcGBftxOD1k9dPXjNCLA9sD2wPfRvezAhXPQqer8.png

We had a convincing win over Zten (who were seeded in D5) by over 100 and we had some close matches against BL and iF, who are both seeded in D3 this season. Note that Anthony didn't really have much of an impact on any of the matches except the Zten one.

A0kyCNeKkHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
wdRfzoCislbbwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
3nMwk3KKbXqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
DxDXyghTMZKwAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
8P3dRhUo7XOQMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

DdP7FzklnTBAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wP2RwQvDcr54QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

These are our results from MKU against teams that have been seeded from D4-D6. Against the teams seeded in D6 (AD and YF) we got a +108, a +104 and a +82. Anthony did score high in the YF matches, but note that even if he scored 50 points less, we still would have won the match. Our only match against a team seeded in D5 was a tight -32 loss against DY Omega. We also had close matches (albeit losses) against Equivoke and Ma (who are seeded D4), where the biggest loss was a +48.

IMG_20200328_204727.jpg
Bw6ftxTViXsWAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
mkr2020328.png
wPiT8lO9WsW7wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Mercedes = Zenith

A5j3LmdGgLIjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

NrPULirmqr8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
wMSPTa967VkzgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
MAHkS8iXqnq9D84gMF7NP2TvwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

These are all of our results against mkmg teams. Obviously Japanese teams will be harder to judge than MKC teams, and we will accept that. But note that Anthony did not play in many of these matches, and when he did, he had a limited impact on the match - usually it was other players stepping up and doing the dirty work.

Benjax

Viva la palta
Site Supporter
Founding Member

What a shame.
¿y tú eres?

Campeón

I agree that 8va should be seeded higher, but CS definitely shouldn't be seeded lower, we were seeded in D6 but we can compete with and beat most teams in D5 and we being seeded in D7 is outrageous
B0lykjTADDkaAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
maEh0jc1uXQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
wNOTxdoeisvwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
H5KEix6V8t0XtWkqzkcR3ObGhCWY1xkBFhfeB3JOsH7BO8TvE9YCPB64PXA64HXAyHA56XcV76f3tN6EiMLBfyAAAAAElFTkSuQm.png
CTLh43eR1k9dNDYGe5kfP2nmeABKNdJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
gE4EAekAP6AE9KAHypTTypV9OOG0o05sIEQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
7ERJQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
H8iDYL54EXM3wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Also 8va don't know what they're talking about
A6o8LpRzKCXAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
cAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Last edited:

Jotabe

Staff member
AC Staff
Founding Member
I agree that 8va should be seeded higher, but CS definitely shouldn't be seeded lower, we were seeded in D6 but we can compete with and beat most teams in D5 and we being seeded in D7 is outrageous
H5KEix6V8t0XtWkqzkcR3ObGhCWY1xkBFhfeB3JOsH7BO8TvE9YCPB64PXA64HXAyHA56XcV76f3tN6EiMLBfyAAAAAElFTkSuQm.png
WAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
cAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Campeon, con todo respeto pero si vas a usar dos wars amistosas donde no vamos con nuestra formación titular y ese es el fundamento para decir que son mejores que nosotros... es bastante básico.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
What kinda joke is PoD being seeded higher than us after losing 4/4 times against us last season? :)

WEC did have the upper hand in the head2head. PoD still had a better season despite 0-2ing to WEC during it meaning they were able to clean house on teams WEC couldn't. The playoffs series was a huge plus for you guys. But the reality of the decision was the off-season.

You guys lost Aplex (Arguably the clear ace of the team). PoD added: Denno / Alpha (from Bz) / Leo / Marc.

The teams completely different than it was during last season.

Campeón

Campeon, con todo respeto pero si vas a usar dos wars amistosas donde no vamos con nuestra formación titular y ese es el fundamento para decir que son mejores que nosotros... es bastante básico.
Uso las que tengo, no hemos jugado más que esas contra ustedes recientemente. Cuando quieras jugamos otra para probarte lo que ya sabemos

Jotabe

Staff member
AC Staff
Founding Member
Uso las que tengo, no hemos jugado más que esas contra ustedes recientemente. Cuando quieras jugamos otra para probarte lo que ya sabemos

Que les encanta buscar pelea sin motivo?
No te preocupes, nos vemos en MKU o AC ;)

greg.

Encore.ze
200L Staff
Site Supporter
A6o8LpRzKCXAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
cAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
These are not very good lineups from NRB to be fair. Looking at these tables I think y’all should flip with KH. I really really really want to see some KH scrims tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.