[MKU-DX] Season 11 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth

I'm just gonna explain why GI should stay in D6 here, just to explain clairely woth prooves to people who think we deserve D7. So, let’s start with the tabs against D7 team, just to show how much it’s a bad idea to get lowered.

image2.png

+54 against AD, with NoNo, Hiinto and Félyx, who are all GII (seeded in D11)

image1.png

+86 against versus BB, with Souls and Hiinto who are GII.

image0.png

+206 Against Silence Eclypse, with Florent, an ally from Pm and Félyx, who's GII.

telechargement_5.png

+148 against KA, Full GI, but missing 2 players of best lu.

Then let's talk about the best line up we had when GI won the MKU S10 D8 vs Best lu right now. We WON (wasn't the best LU) the mku with: Kyorai, Troy, Chamingo, Alexia (sub of speedy), Speedy, Haru and Kinuyo.
Now, our best LU is : Haru, Kinuyo, Yurari, Speedy, Wolfy and Auré.
So if I sum up, we have Kinuyo, Speedy and Haru who are in common, and we add 3 better players to the line up. Yurari, who's almost always MVP, Auré, who add experience in high div with NOVAE (seeded D1), and Wolfy who was a solid Ma Orphée (seeded D4). And if I follow the logic of some, with all these additions, we earn to be in a lower division that Noir ? This make no sense.

About the TT, just to clarify something: we did 4 wars, no 2, we won all matches. There was 4 close wars, and none of the 2 teams had the best LU. Even if we won, it was close matches (+6, +12, +70 and +34). Nobody had their best line-up, in our case we also had GII, so let's meet between better LU.

telechargement_44.png

telechargement_13.png

telechargement_23.png

telechargement_26.png

P-S: Bonus table:
VS DR (D3) , with 2 GII

telechargement_4.png

Thank's for taking time to read and see table.
vs BB we arguably had 2 people in our top LU, have a nice day

Mark

Ð¥
Staff member
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I can vouch for Battle Brigade that they easily should be D6 at the very least.
Been in their chat since the day the team got created and i see every single war result of their teams. they would dominate in D7. Especially with the likes of Tommy, Erik, Jev and a few other strong players i have not named.

Firefly2k7

Hi Exodus2 here

i just wanna ask the change of Exodus2 -> D10? We are pretty sure that we would get crushed again ( like the last season 0-0-10 )
We as Exodus 2 would give Mystery Team the Spot in D10 in change of their Spot D11.

Here few tables

Table against Mystery Team

index.png

vs Pandala

index.png

vs KTP

index.png

vs IW

6f8DW6sWXY9tGGwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

vs STC

index.png

vs EA

wffvtqFeO2EkwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Last edited:

Enger

Site Supporter
In my opinion I disagree with the switch between NRB and BB. Although NRB is strong BB is stronger in my personal opinion. Seeing as NRB made many switches this season I think they should be moved to D7 and BB back to D6

Status
Not open for further replies.