[MKU-DX] Season 11 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulvind

MKU Staff
We at Apex Revived might have requested a division higher than D14 but sadly we don't have enough wars that show our true potential as a team.

We gladly accept our seeding in D14 and look forward to this season of MKU!

David Jungo

Site Supporter
Founding Member

I looked at the mkcentral rosters before I put yes there are WEC mixed. But there's also a war with a WEC 1 in the main.

Enger

Site Supporter
I am still very confused why NRB, the team that was in the finals with Ph, is in D7 instead of D6.

duncan

:3
Site Supporter
Founding Member
A lot of changes:

Noob Reborn -> Division 6
Battle Brigade -> Division 7
Fast Evils -> Division 13
Harmonia -> Division 14
BLUE DIAMOND -> Division 14
Golden Karts -> Division 15
Itollani -> Division 12
RedSuns -> Division 12
Making Llajua -> Division 11
eXodus 2 -> Division 10
Speed Stars -> Division 12
Knights of Wheels -> Division 14
Fenix Z -> Division 9
Alliance Rainbow -> Division 10
Liberty -> Division 13
Souls of the Circuit Dark -> Division 11

A ton of conferences have been changed also, I would suggest just looking at the first post to see what your current division/conference looks like.

Arturo.

Site Supporter
A lot of changes:

Noob Reborn -> D6
Battle Brigade -> D7
Fast Evils -> d13
Harmonia -> D14
BLUE DIAMOND -> D14
Golden Karts -> D15
Itollani -> D12
RedSuns -> D12
Making Llajua -> D11
eXodus 2 -> D10
Speed Stars -> D12
Knights of Wheels -> D14
Fenix Z -> D9
Alliance Rainbow -> D10
Liberty -> D13
Souls of the Circuit Dark -> D11

A ton of conferences have been changed also, I would suggest just looking at the first post to see what your current division/conference looks like.
¡Eso mamona! (es una forma de decir gracias en los Méxicos, nada con fines peyorativos).

Icefox39

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Battle Brigade should not have been dropped to D7. They have a solid LU for D6 and could likely reach playoffs in that division. I personally believe Greed Island should be the team that goes down a division, as they haven't really demonstrated they're ready to compete against that kind of competition...

Enri

Battle Brigade should not have been dropped to D7. They have a solid LU for D6 and could likely reach playoffs in that division. I personally believe Greed Island should be the team that goes down a division, as they haven't really demonstrated they're ready to compete against that kind of competition...
Agreed, BB is good enough to fight for the finals in d6 now that they have improved a lot and they added Erik into the LU. I can't understand the reason of moving them into d7, GI would be the best option for the change

CHAMINGO

Greed island can win division 6 we recruted many good players, we are better than Noir and TT. It’s not to Greed island to down division. We have sreenshots about victories versus TT, Noir, BB if you want.

Liuk

Site Supporter
Greed island can win division 6 we recruted many good players, we are better than Noir and TT. It’s not to Greed island to down division. We have sreenshots about victories versus TT, Noir, BB if you want.
You called it

faker

Site Developer
Site Supporter
Nope greed island are one of the strongest teams in the div. If any team were to go down from d6 it was going to be BB unfortunately.

Centels

Founding Member
Accept a war today at 22 or 23 CEST, we bring mku LU this time. We only played twice lol and we were missing 4 players from main LU.

Missing Nare, Javinci, Centels and Sheik.
vsGGIII.png

Missing Nare, Sheik, Hkn.
8f7rziPz5C2HEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

We are always playing with old 2017 members, we rarely play as main LU. Anyway I know that GI could play D5 aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.