[MKU-DX] Season 11 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Almost all of the D6 teams could participate in d5. The level is much too tight between d4 and D6 I think, if we put higher a team, we lower another of an equivalent or higher level so it's logical that GI isn't d5 compared to other teams who have always been above and who are not below in terms of level and previous divisions.

Last edited:

CHAMINGO

Accept a war today at 22 or 23 CEST, we bring mku LU this time. We only played twice lol and we were missing 4 players from main LU.

Missing Nare, Javinci, Centels and Sheik.
vsGGIII.png

Missing Nare, Sheik, Hkn.
8f7rziPz5C2HEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

We are always playing with old 2017 members, we rarely play as main LU. Anyway I know that GI could play D5 aswell.
We played against you with 3 members of Lu2 (D11) and we won (Souls, Ganou, Félyx and Oasy are ally). We can’t 6v6 today but maybe tomorrow.

Frank

I'm still waiting on a proof that GI deserve D7. All I see from haters right now is words :)

And dont bother putting results with a mixed LU, staff is bright enough to know that it doesnt indicate the level of the first team.

Pillou

Well, it's not...and it is my opinion, with all due respect

With same roster YF2 played the d6's final, and they recruit 3 news players who are progressing well.
and one table canno't proof anything, mostly when it's in summer and nobody tryhard.

Inkling

With same roster YF2 played the d6's final, and they recruit 3 news players who are progressing well.
and one table canno't proof anything, mostly when it's in summer and nobody tryhard.
We weren't also with our best LU, and you were playing with a YF1 player, we were just playing with half of the best 6, Kevo and Ivan who are top players of KA didn't play

Pillou

We weren't also with our best LU, and you were playing with a YF1 player, we were just playing with half of the best 6, Kevo and Ivan who are top players of KA didn't play

And as I said, there is here only one table, without the best line up YF2 (and one YF1 don't change anything), and where the entire line up didn't care the results and only play for fun
YF2 did a very good regular season during the last season in division 6 and played the final. You canno't said with only one table that they doesn't had the level of division 6

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member

The level is not that great between our two LUs. But even without that we also didn't have our best line-up if you want to play on that. With the same roster + new good players (which makes our current roster the best ever at the Odyssey) we made it to the D6 final beating teams that are currently d5.

But we are used to it, last season everyone saw us last of D6 but we """easily""" go through the regular season in 8-2 (by letting play our substitutes) and going to the final while beating eX on the way.

In addition, it's much more judicious, to raise the winner d7 instead of the winner d8 because otherwise winning a division would be useless and meaningless, and no other team, both in division 5 than in division 6, would deserve to go down.

Inkling

The level is not that great between our two LUs. But even without that we also didn't have our best line-up if you want to play on that. With the same roster + new good players (which makes our current roster the best ever at the Odyssey) we made it to the D6 final beating teams that are currently d5.

But we are used to it, last season everyone saw us last of D6 but we """easily""" go through the regular season in 8-2 (by letting play our substitutes) and going to the final while beating eX on the way.

In addition, it's much more judicious, to raise the winner d7 instead of the winner d8 because otherwise winning a division would be useless and meaningless, and no other team, both in division 5 than in division 6, would deserve to go down.
I think that leaving NRB in d7 is the best option, but is staff decision, I just don't think that BB or GI deserves to go down, not even YF, seedings were ok as originally. But If I have to choose a d6 team to go down I would choose YF

Centels

Founding Member
I think that leaving NRB in d7 is the best option, but is staff decision, I just don't think that BB or GI deserves to go down, not even YF, seedings were ok as originally. But If I have to choose a d6 team to go down I would choose YF
What we all should do is shut up and play the divs that are seeded. I'm tilted reading non-sense messages all day. One guy claiming d5 cuz he says his clan is better than ours just because he won 2 games where half of the LU are allies. Wtf ppl, shut up and respect all of this. Staff is in the clans' server and know all of this. You all just claiming divs with irrelevant tables with allies in your team or allies in enemy team. No fucking sense. Close the seeds plz 😂

Félyx

I'm just gonna explain why GI should stay in D6 here, just to explain clairely woth prooves to people who think we deserve D7. So, let’s start with the tabs against D7 team, just to show how much it’s a bad idea to get lowered.

image2.png

+54 against AD, with NoNo, Hiinto and Félyx, who are all GII (seeded in D11)

image1.png

+86 against versus BB, with Souls and Hiinto who are GII.

image0.png

+206 Against Silence Eclypse, with Florent, an ally from Pm and Félyx, who's GII.

telechargement_5.png

+148 against KA, Full GI, but missing 2 players of best lu.

Then let's talk about the best line up we had when GI won the MKU S10 D8 vs Best lu right now. We WON (wasn't the best LU) the mku with: Kyorai, Troy, Chamingo, Alexia (sub of speedy), Speedy, Haru and Kinuyo.
Now, our best LU is : Haru, Kinuyo, Yurari, Speedy, Wolfy and Auré.
So if I sum up, we have Kinuyo, Speedy and Haru who are in common, and we add 3 better players to the line up. Yurari, who's almost always MVP, Auré, who add experience in high div with NOVAE (seeded D1), and Wolfy who was a solid Ma Orphée (seeded D4). And if I follow the logic of some, with all these additions, we earn to be in a lower division that Noir ? This make no sense.

About the TT, just to clarify something: we did 4 wars, no 2, we won all matches. There was 4 close wars, and none of the 2 teams had the best LU. Even if we won, it was close matches (+6, +12, +70 and +34). Nobody had their best line-up, in our case we also had GII, so let's meet between better LU.

telechargement_44.png

telechargement_13.png

telechargement_23.png

telechargement_26.png

P-S: Bonus table:
VS DR (D3) , with 2 GII

telechargement_4.png

Thank's for taking time to read and see table.

Last edited:

Inkling

I am not saying that GI has to move, I think that GI is good in div7, also BB is a strong team, that shouldn't be moved

Jack

Site Supporter
I mentioned this on the last Prelim thread but I feel like it needs to be said again (and highlighted) again more than ever.

Are we going to really sit here and talk about teams we're not apart of, and calling them out to move down? You are not apart of these teams, you don't know all their results, any line-up changes they could make from the scrim you are using as an example. MKU Staff know this likely more than anybody other than respective team leaders, and it's honestly really disappointing to me that people are arguing for teams they aren't even apart of.

Speak for your own team, don't speak for others, and MKU staff will figure it out. In the case of BB being moved down to D7, if they disagree with the decision they can argue it. The fact that we had an entire page or two of just arguments for teams a lot of people aren't even apart of is just kind of embarrassing to me.

SageMK

Inward
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I mentioned this on the last Prelim thread but I feel like it needs to be said again (and highlighted) again more than ever.

Are we going to really sit here and talk about teams we're not apart of, and calling them out to move down? You are not apart of these teams, you don't know all their results, any line-up changes they could make from the scrim you are using as an example. MKU Staff know this likely more than anybody other than respective team leaders, and it's honestly really disappointing to me that people are arguing for teams they aren't even apart of.

Speak for your own team, don't speak for others, and MKU staff will figure it out. In the case of BB being moved down to D7, if they disagree with the decision they can argue it. The fact that we had an entire page or two of just arguments for teams a lot of people aren't even apart of is just kind of embarrassing to me.
I don't know why people get so bent up over these things they don't know much about honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.