[MKU-DX] Season 11 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncan

:3
Site Supporter
Founding Member
rsz_mku_logo_condensed.png

Remember that these seedings are not final and subject to change based on any additional info we receive in the next few days. This season in particular was very hard to seed due to the amount of new teams and roster changes very close to the deadline. We'd like to thank those teams that let us into their servers to see war results, it really helped a lot and made seeding the amount of teams this season manageable.

If you think your team was seeded incorrectly, please reply to this thread. It provides an easy way for us to view every single request, since our Discord channels are very likely to get flooded with messages, and it's very unlikely that every request that's posted there will be seen. When you post, make sure to go into as much detail as possible, including war tables, previous results, etc. to give a convincing argument.

If you're complaining about another teams placement (ex: wtf why is x team d4???), your post will be deleted and you will be locked from responding from this thread. Additionally, arguments like "x player won't play this season", we will not take those into account as long as the player is still on the roster. If they really won't play, then remove them for the season. MKU Staff has to take into account every player on the roster, and if they're in the projected top lineup that affects their seed. Along with this, tables being used to argue a teams seed will not be considered if there are allies in the team's lineup.

(Also teams shown here in conferences are listed alphabetically, not via their seed within the conference)

Division 1

Conference A
High Definition
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
NOVÆ
World Friend Star

Conference B
Arcadia Sky
Nferno Blaze
Requiem
The Baltimore Basculin

Division 2

Conference A
Euphorya Osiris
Inkling Feet
Star Clan Nebula
World Friend Moon

Conference B
Banana Legion
Dynamite Alpha
Mushroom Team Mind
Sadistisk obalans u-sväng långsam

Division 3

Conference A
Arcadia Terra
Drift Riders
HDolino
Resemblance

Conference B
Midnight Wasps
Nasty Raid Jin
Valyria
Yoshi Family Galaxy

Division 4

Conference A
Fatal Aces
Melodya Orphée
Mushroom Team Soul
Wii Elite Clan

Conference B
Jean-Pierre Papin
Souls of the Circuit Light
Star Clan Cosmos
Zodiacs

Division 5

Conference A
Higher Octave
Kira Team
Princess Monarchy
TR eSports

Conference B
Dynamite Omega
eXodus
Nferno Volt
Tuestame la Tostada

Division 6

Conference A
Noir
Noob Reborn
Rainbow Fun
Version 2

Conference B
Fenix Y
Greed Island
Pirate Hackers
Yoshi Family Odyssey

Division 7

Conference A
Battle Brigade
Equivoke
Silence Eclipse
Zten

Conference B
AfterDark
Boo Bombs
Kartnita Asada
Team APE

Division 8

Conference A
Kame House
Pirate Hunters
Savage
Sweatyzard

Conference B
Fatal Anchors
Final Emblem
Noite Sinistra
Red Ribbon

Division 9

Conference A
American Gunslingers
Fenix Z
LATIN KART
Nasty Raid Kermit

Conference B
Arcanum Aeterna
Bass Line
Dark Phantom Knights
Kira Team 2

Division 10

Conference A
Alliance Rainbow
Ascension
eXodus 2
Melodya Eurydice

Conference B
ApexRacing
Gomaespuma
TR eSports 2
X project

Division 11

Conference A
Inka Warriors
Kartperial
Mystery Team
Souls of the Circuit Dark

Conference B
Greed Island Coast
Making Llajua
Noob Revolution
Pandala

Division 12

Conference A
Another Xtreme Element
Eixit Army
Emblem's Academy
Itollani

Conference B
BLACK DIAMOND
RedSuns
Silence Eclipse Saros
Wii Elite Clan Silver

Division 13

Conference A
Liberty
Legends of Stars
Re-Birth
Speed Stars

Conference B
Fast Evils
Frères de Poulpe
Galactic Wheels
poki e-sports

Division 14

Conference A
Apex Revived
BLUE DIAMOND
Knights of Wheels
Team Luxembourg

Conference B
Harmonia
Nerd Prom
Royal Stars
Team Upload

Division 15

Conference A
Golden Karts
Knights of the Multiverse
Luna's Carts
StarBits

Conference B
Aftermath
Arcanum Polaris
Hardcore Noobs
LATIN WARRIORS​

Last edited:

DoniHaymon

Founding Member
Thanks to post it. Souls of The Circuit Dark should be in D10 honestly. If you need some details about it just ask me I'll provide you.

Axel BE

rsz_mku_logo_condensed.png

Remember that these seedings are not final and subject to change based on any additional info we receive in the next few days. This season in particular was very hard to seed due to the amount of new teams and roster changes very close to the deadline. We'd like to thank those teams that let us into their servers to see war results, it really helped a lot and made seeding the amount of teams this season manageable.

If you think your team was seeded incorrectly, please reply to this thread. It provides an easy way for us to view every single request, since our Discord channels are very likely to get flooded with messages, and it's very unlikely that every request that's posted there will be seen. When you post, make sure to go into as much detail as possible, including war tables, previous results, etc. to give a convincing argument.

If you're complaining about another teams placement (ex: wtf why is x team d4???), your post will be deleted and you will be locked from responding from this thread. Additionally, arguments like "x player won't play this season", we will not take those into account as long as the player is still on the roster. If they really won't play, then remove them for the season. MKU Staff has to take into account every player on the roster, and if they're in the projected top lineup that affects their seed. Along with this, tables being used to argue a teams seed will not be considered if there are allies in the team's lineup.

(Also teams shown here in conferences are listed alphabetically, not via their seed within the conference)

Division 1

Conference A
High Definition
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
NOVÆ
World Friend Star

Conference B
Arcadia Sky
Nferno Blaze
Requiem
The Baltimore Basculin

Division 2

Conference A
Euphorya Osiris
HDolino
Star Clan Nebula
World Friend Moon

Conference B
Banana Legion
Dynamite Alpha
Mushroom Team Mind
Sadistisk obalans u-sväng långsam

Division 3

Conference A
Arcadia Terra
Drift Riders
Inkling Feet
Resemblance

Conference B
Midnight Wasps
Nasty Raid Jin
Valyria
Yoshi Family Galaxy

Division 4

Conference A
Fatal Aces
Melodya Orphée
Mushroom Team Soul
Princess Monarchy

Conference B
Jean-Pierre Papin
Souls of the Circuit Light
Star Clan Cosmos
Zodiacs

Division 5

Conference A
Higher Octave
Kira Team
Nferno Volt
TR eSports

Conference B
Dynamite Omega
eXodus
Tuestame la Tostada
Wii Elite Clan

Division 6

Conference A
Battle Brigade
Noir
Rainbow Fun
Version 2

Conference B
Fenix Y
Greed Island
Pirate Hackers
Yoshi Family Odyssey

Division 7

Conference A
Equivoke
Noob Reborn
Silence Eclipse
Zten

Conference B
AfterDark
Boo Bombs
Kartnita Asada
Team APE

Division 8

Conference A
Kame House
Pirate Hunters
Savage
Sweatyzard

Conference B
Fatal Anchors
Final Emblem
Noite Sinistra
Red Ribbon

Division 9

Conference A
Alliance Rainbow
American Gunslingers
Dark Phantom Knights
LATIN KART

Conference B
Arcanum Aeterna
Bass Line
Kira Team 2
Nasty Raid Kermit

Division 10

Conference A
Fenix Z
Itollani
Melodya Eurydice
TR eSports 2

Conference B
ApexRacing
Ascencion
Gomaespuma
X project

Division 11

Conference A
eXodus 2
Greed Island Coast
Liberty
Noob Revolution

Conference B
Inka Warriors
Kartperial
Mystery Team
Pandala

Division 12

Conference A
Another Xtreme Element
Eixit Army
Making Llajua
Silence Eclipse Saros

Conference B
BLACK DIAMOND
Emblem's Academy
Souls of the Circuit Dark
Wii Elite Clan Silver

Division 13

Conference A
Galactic Wheels
Harmonia
Legends of Stars
Re-Birth

Conference B
Frères de Poulpe
Knights of Wheels
poki e-sports
RedSuns

Division 14

Conference A
Apex Revived
Fast Evils
Golden Karts
Team Luxembourg

Conference B
Nerd Prom
Royal Stars
Speed Stars
Team Upload

Division 15

Conference A
Arcanum Polaris
BLUE DIAMOND
Luna's Carts
StarBits

Conference B
Aftermath
Hardcore Noobs
Knights of the Multiverse
LATIN WARRIORS​
Why the YIP is not in list of the conference ? It not normal !

Arturo.

Site Supporter
IMG-20200726-WA0101.jpg
descarga_37.png
descarga_33.png
*Si es necesario, haré una réplica en inglés, pero escribiré esto en español (creo se me entenderá mejor por ser mi idioma natal)*

Gracias por postear esto, es mi primera temporada siendo Mánager y estoy muy emocionado. Sin embargo, opino que RedSuns (そ) debería estar en div 12. Tenemos a la gente para jugar en esa división (Dani07, PIU, AE86, Yisus15, etc) y en varias circunstancias hemos conseguido ganarle (o quedar muy cerrados) a clanes que están en posiciones más altas, incluso sin nuestra mejor LU o a veces con muchísima diferencia (adjunto tablas).

Sé que los resultados de internas son bastante relativos por las alineaciones que se manejan, pero no tenemos respaldo oficial y la gran mayoría de nuestros jugadores no cuentan con historial competitivo. Así que intenté poner las tablas más sensatas y con gente que todavía está en los rosters de ambas partes (o en su defecto, con jugadores que puedan ser reemplazados por gente de un nivel muy similar). De cualquier modo, si tengo que compartir más información de este tipo, no tendré problemas en dar acceso al server de discord (desconozco la forma en la que se llevaría este proceso, así que si me pudieran mandar dm estaría fantástico).
descarga_34.png
Screenshot_2020-07-09-22-05-07-1.png
descarga_19.png

Last edited:

Ferg

Site Supporter
Not gonna lie I think Star Clan Nebula should of been seeded D1. Yeah, last season for Nebula was a very bad start especially with us doing our first split teams but compare our roster from last season it's way better since 90% of our roster is playing that's just what I think. We even made it to playoffs first season we were in D1, if we could possibly get another chance I'm pretty sure we can manage. That's just my opinion on why we're wrongfully seeded

Especially with this upset and us beating EU when EU beat half of the teams in D1
owqpdjowqp.png

No offense to ARC but they haven't made it to playoffs since we joined D1 but if staff takes this in consideration then I'll be more than happy

Abra

OTBC
Site Supporter
Not gonna lie I think Star Clan Nebula should of been seeded D1. Yeah, last season for Nebula was a very bad start especially with us doing our first split teams but compare our roster from last season it's way better since 90% of our roster is playing that's just what I think. We even made it to playoffs first season we were in D1, if we could possibly get another chance I'm pretty sure we can manage. That's just my opinion on why we're wrongfully seeded

Especially with this upset and us beating EU when EU beat half of the teams in D1
owqpdjowqp.png

No offense to ARC but they haven't made it to playoffs since we joined D1 but if staff takes this in consideration then I'll be more than happy
Prestige 😦

garch

Founding Member

owqpdjowqp.png

this is kinda irrel since prestige died and 2/6 of your lineup have gone to different teams

Status
Not open for further replies.