[MKU-DX] Season 11 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncan

:3
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Just a quick little update:

Inkling Feet -> Division 2
HDolino -> Division 3

Princess Monarchy -> Division 5
Wii Elite Clan -> Division 4
Nferno Volt -> Division 5 Conference B (originally A)

Placements in conferences have been updated accordingly.

To teams that have requested movement, we are still looking into them and considering potential changes. They have not been denied, expect more updates tomorrow

Félyx

Thanks to post it. Souls of The Circuit Dark should be in D10 honestly. If you need some details about it just ask me I'll provide you.
Honestly, I think that stc Dark have to stay in lower division than GII... +146 in 5v5 hits hard, so yes you can go up 1 division maximum, but not in D10
unknown.png
D6rpOMcbEcRzHcRzHcRzHDbvV4cGvY4v2HRbjOI7jOI7jOI7jl1rwzU0aSM3nYPjOI7jOI7jOI7rd6unH8wt2EzlyMVxHMdxHMdx.png

Frank

I am not disputing this, but why was GI seeded d6? Sure, they won d8, but they narrowly beat Noir who now has some new signings, and most other teams in the division went down to a lower div. Again, I am not asking for GI to be seeded lower, I'm just wondering why they were seeded where they were.

You are trying to tell me that a lineup of Auré-Wolfy-Speedy-Kinuyo-Haru-Yurari belongs in D8? o)

DoniHaymon

Founding Member
Honestly, I think that stc Dark have to stay in lower division than GII... +146 in 5v5 hits hard, so yes you can go up 1 division maximum, but not in D10
unknown.png
D6rpOMcbEcRzHcRzHcRzHDbvV4cGvY4v2HRbjOI7jOI7jOI7jl1rwzU0aSM3nYPjOI7jOI7jOI7rd6unH8wt2EzlyMVxHMdxHMdx.png
Actually I think GII been seeded too low, you guys deserve 1 or 2 div higher.

Centels

Founding Member
TT claims a spot in D1
Well, maybe not D1 but we can compete with Nasty Raid for example and we are seeded 2 divs below. Btw we don't claim anything. It's just an advertisement.
Only 3 players of the main LU in this table and seeded 2 divs under NR as I said. (We dont mind playing div5 btw, just saying).
8fh5BPik748p4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Radiador

If u didnt know, we was trying to make anarchy sup 100, and we stop before the finish line on like 10 / 12 maps, that is not a real proof to give to the staff

Here, you can see the same team beating you.... hard.
image0.jpg
Oh... I didn't know that you hace stopped, this war, I didn't play and I didn't know this, srry for the confussion

ApG77

Well, maybe not D1 but we can compete with Nasty Raid for example and we are seeded 2 divs below. Btw we don't claim anything. It's just an advertisement.
Only 3 players of the main LU in this table and seeded 2 divs under NR as I said. (We dont mind playing div5 btw, just saying).
this NR lu has at least one NR2, maybe 2 (no clue who this star guy is lol) in that lu, and NR2 is currently seeded in D9 so that table isn't too relevant. However with more tables I'm entirely sure you can be considered for a D4 spot

Centels

Founding Member
this NR lu has at least one NR2, maybe 2 (no clue who this star guy is lol) in that lu, and NR2 is currently seeded in D9 so that table isn't too relevant. However with more tables I'm entirely sure you can be considered for a D4 spot
Well as I said, in our lu, Nare, Hkn and Welcius were not playing too. Btw I didnt post this for a d4 spot. I respect admins decision cuz this is the first MKU of TT since 2017.

Demyx

H3yllo is a member of Nasty raid Kermit and same for the second star. The first star is Kuzoo/Mew (so he will not play MKU)

Francis

You are trying to tell me that a lineup of Auré-Wolfy-Speedy-Kinuyo-Haru-Yurari belongs in D8? o)
I wasn't haha, I just wasn't aware of you guys having picked up some new players and just wanted to know the reasoning behind the D6 placement but you would still be D7 at worst

viZen

Founding Member
I think EA have to be in higher divs than 12th, I don't know if this tables can help, but i Hope xd
15940739057712561602234816707737.png
2020-07-23-00-29-26-5186195357091224036.png
SAVE_20200625_200231.jpg
descarga_14.png
image0-7.png
2020-07-10-00-26-23-5436952867392680367-2.png
ecOzFcsUobXnUOODg4ODg4ODg4ODg4OJs7MVzH49Ft0GsMDg4ODg4ODg4ODg4OzubDyTQU1A0aZYTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Pero pon alguna tabla de una LU completa de EA lol todas las tablas tienen o gente de FE o allies de otros teams

David Jungo

Site Supporter
Founding Member
For the Double Down we were seeded 26. We finished 13th.
h8A9MxedzehpQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Friendly
0v4ZQ4DWA60HWg0HjQEsklfMhIuZy4A5giSleYGUANeOeEiOcJFRIDmC60jAQGF9gnaJ2if0BGg9UD6hGlDoHOTzk06N2MIZNl6M.png
8CRYgjAfbliAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

AryeXVjOSU3KAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
wewpF0rGQui5AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Aa5dgvtoOby9AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
hEdOMVFfp8ygAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
8POEHzCv94MkgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

fEcRs6c1EAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
CicS48PqSggCvuJBwbgwLhYEeP3k9ZPXTx0Bng9daz78PykprOJClGrjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

On this friendly war. The war started in 5v6. After many dcs Yuki sub after map 6. And the TT had an Ally D1 which is Miguel.
KT5VtQBmh9ofqD5geYHvhVcmrhQ4mOj3qTrhAAhQAgQAoQAIUAIEAKEACFACPQRASJcfQSOxAgBQoAQIAQIAUKAECAECAFCgBAwQ.png

58P8BdLnOTq2gZ3QAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

We like to be in higher div.

Kataquak

Aa5dgvtoOby9AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
hEdOMVFfp8ygAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
8POEHzCv94MkgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

/QUOTE]

Not gonna argue, that u dont deserve higher but these 3 matches are a bad example, as in WEC playing all these matches with mixed Lu of D4 and D12(!)(even though thats probably still seeded to high).

Status
Not open for further replies.