[MKU-DX] Season 14 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brandon

8ran
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
rsz_mku_logo_condensed.png

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REVIEWING THE SEEDINGS

To preface, as usual, these seedings are not final and are subject to change based on the info we receive over the next couple of days. Against all odds, we managed to blow last season's team count out of the water, pulling 168 teams for a total of 21 divisions. We're so glad to see all of the growth that continues to occur with each season and hope to see even larger numbers as time goes on. In case you haven't already seen, to help with this season, we've taken on a few new staff, with the likes of @Batboo, @Cynthia., @Jack, @jerry, and @Zorrø, so welcome to them.

Now, before actually getting into the seedings, we'd like to note a few things:

First of all, just as we said last season, the abundance of new teams has displaced a few teams relative to where they were last season. If you're confused about why your team is in a certain division in comparison to Season 13, it's likely because of the teams that have popped up around your skill range. If you feel strongly about where you should be, you can certainly argue that in this thread, of course; more on that further down.

Secondly, unrelated to seedings, there is a small change in the playoff structure. Starting this season, the team with the best record in the regular season will get to choose one of the wild card teams to be their semifinal opponent. Since it is only wild card teams, the winning team is not allowed to choose the other conference winner to be their opponent.

Finally, we'd like to emphasize that this thread should only be used for discussing your own team's seed. If you feel your team has been displaced, either because you were put too high or too low, you should address it here. All requests should be detailed, including thorough explanations with convincing proof, that of which can range from war results without allies (preferably no earlier than April), placements in recent tournaments, as well as anything else you deem to be relevant. If you are not here to argue for your team, or you make a post that holds no pertinence to the situation, you will be thread banned.

Division 1

Conference A
Nferno Blaze
Requiem
SecretX
World Friend Star

Conference B
Arcadia Sky
High Definition
World Friend Moon

Division 2

Conference A
Black Wolves Polar
OUH
Midnight Wasps
Sadistisk obalans u-sväng långsam

Conference B
Banana Legion
Gungnir
HDolino
Star Clan Ruby

Division 3

Conference A
Jean-Pierre Papin
Melodya
The Real Panas
Tuestame la Tostada

Conference B
Dynamite Alpha
Rozando la Kalamidad
xı3
Yoshi Family Galaxy

Division 4

Conference A
Air
Alliance Rainbow
Higher Octave
Sweatyzard X

Conference B
Difference
Star Clan Sapphire
Version 2
Wii Elite Clan Gold

Division 5

Conference A
eXodus
Nferno Volt
Pirate Hackers
Princess Monarchy

Conference B
Arcanum Aeterna
Hornets
Les Lions de l'Atlas
Noir Diamond

Division 6

Conference A
Arcadia Terra
Black Wolves Wild
Kartnita Asada
Team APE

Conference B
AfterDark Eclipse
Cataclysms
Shells from Hell
Kira Team 2

Division 7

Conference A
Boo Bombs Ignited
Dynamite Omega
Fatal Aces
Yoshi Family Odyssey

Conference B
Battle Brigade
Đragon Žone
FreeDom
Rainbow Fun Rubis

Division 8

Conference A
Bass Line
Equivoke
RK Stars
Zver

Conference B
Noir Pearl
Ronrons Ronflex
TR eSports
Tuestame la Tostada Emblem

Division 9

Conference A
American Gunslingers
Night Kids
Noob Reborn
Pirate Hunters

Conference B
Alliance Rainbow 2
Darkness
Forgotten Legends Supernova
Project Hive Sapientia

Division 10

Conference A
Boo Bombs Detonated
Inka Warriors
Olympus Valkyries
Neko Knights

Conference B
Elixir
ourobóros
S A V A G E
Wii Elite Clan Silver

Division 11

Conference A
Another Xtreme Element
Demon's Souls Team
Kartvengers Team
Noite Sinistra

Conference B
Harmonia
Knights of Wheels
Liberty
Sweatyzard Y

Division 12

Conference A
Legends of Stars Pégase
Rainbow Fun Saphir
Storm Rush Gaming
Souls of the Circuit

Conference B
Arcanum Polaris
Itollani
StarBits
Team NmX

Division 13

Conference A
Calamity
Equipo Fenix
eXodus 2
UNIBROS

Conference B
AfterDark Equinox
Greed Island
TR eSports 2
Vice House

Division 14

Conference A
Re-Birth
Dark Phantom Knights
Dragon Blue
Galactic Wheels

Conference B
Nocturnal
Royal Stars
Turbo Shells
Zodiac Warriors

Division 15

Conference A
Destroy Their Dreams
Kinetic Pii
Majora's
Obvious Brilliance

Conference B
Aftermath
American Gunslingers 2
Dragon Bill
Vae Soli

Division 16

Conference A
Kartpe Diem
poki e-sports
Power Kart Clan
Prodigious Runners

Conference B
Alpha Klan
Lethal Vengeance
Ronrons Goinfrex
WollywogZ

Division 17

Conference A
Frères de Poulpe
Fury of Dragons
Inka Warriors 2
Making Llajua

Conference B
Chaos Racer
Plot
Team Carapacho
Wings of Eldia

Division 18

Conference A
Omelette du Fromage
Squicky Team
Team Junk
Yoshi Gang

Conference B
Forgotten Legends Resurgence
Hardcore Noobs
Project HIVE Academia
x-atlantic

Division 19

Conference A
Elixir Laboratory
Rana Dorada
Team Upload
Vice Party

Conference B
Choco kart
Dreaming Rebels
Galaxy of Luma
Lo brennt den Baam

Division 20

Conference A
Another Karts
Pendragon
Revival
True Combo

Conference B
Kitten Crusaders
Phinance Gaming
Shock Dodgers
Team Luxembourg

Division 21

Conference A
Bomba Regia
Hyrule Karts
Quinta Switch
Zodiac Warriors 2

Conference B
Bestia Veloz
Bullet Bills
Galactic Shells
PACK's Team Racing​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
The playoff rule is an improvement I think. I would recommend letting the winner of the H2H matchup between the conf winners (in interconf play) choose the matchup though, since there's no evidence to which record is actually more impressive (due to teams playing different schedules). A single head to head game between the 2 teams is all that's needed to determine who earns the right, and most of the time, the team who wins the H2H will be the best record anyways.

LuisAlf

Hi ! Another Xtreme Element would like to be moved to D10 or under your consideration D11 at least, based on this arguments:

1. Picasso is now part of our roster, one of the best players from Inka Warriors last season.

2. Here is the results from the current Runner's Assemble Tournament group phase where we beat SAVAGE (SVG) and Neko Knights, both teams D10 and finished with better record than Kartvengers Team (D11).

------ https://media.discordapp.net/attach...YVYMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png?width=773&height=467
------- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...QNHgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?width=773&height=467
------- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...210424-223536_Chrome.jpg?width=304&height=676

3. Here are 4 tables against Inka Warriors (D10) The first one from the current velocity tournament where we beat them, and the last one even with Picasso and Jairby in their LU:
----- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...63491745852/descarga.png?width=773&height=467
----- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...49692151869/descarga.png?width=773&height=467
----- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...76301674774528/Screenshot_20210409_215908.jpg
----- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...90226688/descarga_54.png?width=773&height=501

4. Here are 2 tables against DST (D11) where we beat them:
---- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...lAPrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png?width=773&height=467
---- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...97558302/descarga_69.png?width=773&height=467

5. Here is a table against Bass Line where we beat them in quarter finals in the last Mario Kart Professional League Tournemanent.
---- https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/699375128399708283/825479060838678559/20210327_151745.png

PLEASE NOTE: Every table are from this same month OR last edition of official MKC Tournaments.

Hope this is enough for you to consider we can put up a fight at D10 or 11. Thx and congratulations for your good job !

Ferg

Site Supporter
As much as I respect the seeding I would honestly have to say this as well. NFO, Sc, Soul, and wf2 have all been in D1, but so far Sc has had the most impressive wins and close calls in tournaments out of all them. We've worked so hard to at least prove ourselves to be D1. There's also contenders like Soul and BL who's also capable with the same skill set if not better. I can understand our last season wasn't as good because people took breaks during MKU for our team (such as Vesper, Rylan, xNts, etc.) plus we were combined as one team so our season wasn't the greatest but we had some impressive matches that were impossible according to some. I just think it should be a fair share between Soul, Sc, and BL. At least two of us out of the five will actually do something good in D1. We just at least want to prove ourselves one more time in D1.

20v8PtZvX485wr4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
9P7lJw37rvZCJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Despite Mike leaving us / banned
download.png
A4NEaTJdgOrHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
atAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
B6qOCz4lpjZ2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
image0.png
B4nEIskYnf26AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BtQPfhljTRUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
x8X16r9Fek9wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
AeRzpkE4rgUSAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Last edited:

Italic

Founding Member
The playoff rule is an improvement I think. I would recommend letting the winner of the H2H matchup between the conf winners (in interconf play) choose the matchup though, since there's no evidence to which record is actually more impressive (due to teams playing different schedules). A single head to head game between the 2 teams is all that's needed to determine who earns the right, and most of the time, the team who wins the H2H will be the best record anyways.
can't wait for a tie and we decide this by rock paper scissors

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
can't wait for a tie and we decide this by rock paper scissors

At that point you could just go by record, but I imagine it'll only happen once every 5 seasons. Maybe RPS would be fun though :cool:

PabloCanales

Hi ! Another Xtreme Element would like to be moved to D10 or under your consideration D11 at least, based on this arguments:

3. Here are 4 tables against Inka Warriors (D10) The first one from the current velocity tournament where we beat them, and the last one even with Picasso and Jairby in their LU:
----- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...63491745852/descarga.png?width=773&height=467
----- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...49692151869/descarga.png?width=773&height=467
----- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...76301674774528/Screenshot_20210409_215908.jpg
----- https://media.discordapp.net/attach...90226688/descarga_54.png?width=773&height=501

Con mucho respeto, pero esas tablas son contra IW mixto.

Last edited:

DoniHaymon

Founding Member
Hi I don’t know if it will change something. We have some table which show defeats against team like Ex2 or AD2 with two subs. We want to be one Division ahead.
nCHg8eDzswnj4f4jgWqnz2VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
1.png

Tableau_vs_RB.png

Tableau_vs_HR.png

Blargh.png

KenshiSenpai

Founding Member
BW2 requests to go up from D7 to D6. Reasons:

1. Roster. We have signed players from high divisions and have kept the base from last season (Samu, Laxen, Poru, Kenshi):
- Diegosito (ex BW1, S13 D3)
- Sync (ex BW1, S13 D3)
- Polimar (ex TR1, S13 D4)

2. Tables:

vs モメ mix(?) (BW without their best LU)
4frehsE2p19D0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

vs モメ mix (BW without their best LU)
TNnv4gLcbEiQPtJ0n76UOAkB9oD7UfH34f7WMcxNmxpl0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

vs Noir (4 Noir 1 + 2 Noir 2) (Velocity) (BW without their best LU)
L06pF5KLiAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

vs Pм (Velocity) (BW without their best LU)
velocity_match_5.png

Thanks.

RomPKM0

Hi, I'm Rom from Ronron Ronflex, at first thanks to all the staff wich make a very difficult job to try to content anyone.
We really would like to be seed on D7, I'll let show you some tabs.
We're aware of the difficulty to moove teams, but we are still a young team who want to progress faster than possible, and like to face the difficulty of highver division. We are ready to face D7 !

Information for the tab : Sikario is a random friend which don't have any team, and vs DZ, Béni was here but not Galaxie, wich is our best runner.

Thx for the attention ang gl for the rest

- Tab vs OUH at the Velocity :

- 2 Tabs vs PM :

- Tab vs DZ :

- Tab vs BB :

- Finale Euroleague Bronze Bracket vs RF 1 :

Oppa24

CR/Chaos Racer fits more in division 18 instead of 17. We lost by -126 against Frères de Poulpe and Wings of Eldia.

vs_CR.png

Unknown.png

Joeey

Site Supporter
x-atlantic would like to be moved up to Division 17 for the upcoming season. We're able to put up close fights against a variety of Division 17 teams and even higher, and would like our seeding to represent this:

2R21VkoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Omelette du Fromage are currently Division 17, and we feel that we are able to consistently keep close matches with them. Unfortunately our other tables against Omelette du Fromage contain Allies/Former Members and so can't be taken into consideration.

oo5GWTOB2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

rnYYst2a7dgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Wings of Eldia are also currently Division 17, and we consistently have amazingly close matches against them. The first table is a lineup of players currently registered for us, and the second table contains Tungsten, who was a failed trialer. If we had one of our registered players, the second scrim arguably would've been even closer.

wMKUEGBuSVGpgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Alpha Klan have been seeded in Division 16 in the prelims, yet we've also had a close match with them using a fully registered lineup for us.

ARykjfNAxcpeAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Admittedly less of an example than the other tables, but this was a Velocity matchup against Vae Soli, who are seeded Division 15. We didn't actually have our full main lineup for this match (myself and Ibra would be a stronger set of runners), and feel that we would've had a much closer match had we been able to field our best lineup.

9f5LreIGbrOLqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

We do have this table against Majora's (who are seeded Division 15), however Orbee is a former trialer who didn't end up passing. Again though, putting Zay or Ibra in instead of him would largely give a similar result.

Thank you to the staff for taking the time to make seedings and look into requests, I know it's never an easy job, having done it myself in the past, and I hope that you can take this into consideration.

KissMyAss

Bonjour je vous écris pour vous demander de reconsidérer notre division de la DTD en effet nous avons une BEST LU qui ont affronté à plusieurs reprises des équipes en divisions D12-D14 et vous nous avez mis en D17 encore nous avons élargi notre place en D14 vu que nous avons battu des adversaires de cette division nous méritons beaucoup d'avoir des adversaires plus serieux d autant plus que les défaites qu on a pu avoir étaient des joueurs de bas niveaux avec beaucoup de spam et de lag hors quand nous jouons des adversaires de niveau Supérieur le game play etait meilleur et nous réussissions à leur tenir tête voir les gagner, mes joueurs avec un haut niveau ne peuvent pas jouer dans une telle division que en D17 ils ont un niveau bien Supérieur et cela leur donnerai plus de force et de détermination de jouer contre des joueurs de leur niveau

Hello, I am leading DTD and I would like to ask if we could be seeded D14 instead of D17. Our best lineup has faced D12 to D14 teams multiple times and won some of these matches (as you can see below). Through these results, I believed we have proved we can hold our own against teams that play in D12 to D14, hence why I would ask if you could reconsider our seeding. Having us placed higher in the league would mean more motivation for my players and make them want to improve even more. Thanks for your consideration

8Leg6zlXhisHEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

H25FuPRiSTetAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

8fgYQx9EO3KE0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

6v2b9BO5uIohiLzyNUJWSdknZB1Ii8BmQ8yH2QyHxAAmIvtQ576f8Bf9EZoI8wUtgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

telechargement_5.png

xSLV261Pub9BO5uIohiLzyNUJWSdknZB1Ii8BmQ8yH2QyHxAAmIv1Ye99P8BtXXvk8wt2sAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

wMWt3DmdxrtfgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

unknown-1.png

JlBgPZAe6A9NH57H9uE3xtC98lAwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

8faARumYMPdEcAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

image0.png

ASgSlZoqxglmAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wcZ5m1z41kp9wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

l5NJdU36wUgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

David Jungo

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hi, I'm Rom from Ronron Ronflex, at first thanks to all the staff wich make a very difficult job to try to content anyone.
We're aware of the difficulty to moove teams, but we are still a young team who want to progress faster than possible, and like to face the difficulty of highver division. We are ready to face D7 !

Information for the tab : Sikario is a random friend which don't have any team, and vs DZ, Béni was here but not Galaxie, wich is our best runner.

- 2 Tabs vs PM :

- Tab vs DZ :

- Tab vs BB :

The Euro League war is not RF1 and therefore not valid. Kayron and me is RF2 and Cahuete and Zver

Akyron

- 2 Tabs vs PM :

- Tab vs DZ :

- Tab vs BB :

I would like to underline that during the last Velocity wars the Ronrons were not in the best conditions : we were in 4 vs 6 at the start of the war against Equivoke, then riskin had to play in portable mode in his car, no call. For all wars we were not in best LU including against RF.

Radiador

I think TT2 should be in D8 instead of D9
In velocity, we won a D7 seeded team and we lost only for 22 to a D6 seeded team and, in none of them, we got our Best LU
8fqqX5i5LEbC4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
6f8DYWKisgse6nIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Naruto

Hola, soy Sasuke de Fury Of Dragons. A mi y a mi team nos gustaria poder jugar en división 17 ya que hemos ganado wars contra otros equipos de divisiones mejores que en las que nos habeis puesto a nosotros, y habiamos jugado esas wars con algun jugador de nuestra cantera. Aqui dejo algunas tablas con lo que dije anteriormente:

War vs KD. Con un jugador de la cantera (AK) llamado Rayito

G1oc6wuUxgG7ovVy9yKGsvx5knp6ZCy6CixMB0SPZX5wyIfuE7BOyT9QQEH0QfRB9EH0gAjPNXvovyoxB6ZjHLGkAAAAASUVORK5.png

War vs FDP. UWU = Nezeon. Tambien jugamos con un jugador de la cantera: Rayito

vs_FD-1.png

War vs xa. Con un jugador de la cantera llamado Koke

image0.png