[MKU-DX] Season 14 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nosnos34120

Bonjour, Leadeur de la Legends of Stars, je souhaite vous envoyez un message suite au choix de la Division 12 pour nous. Je vous remercie pour nous avoir mis Division 12, je comprends vos choix, mais Est-il possible de passer division 11? Nous avons eu pas mal l'habitude de jouer contre des teams qui sont au dessus ou des teams équitable a notre niveau (exemple harmonia, Kw ect...) même avec les nouveaux joueurs Nous arrivons a faire des matchs très équitable ou tout simplement gagné. Je pense sincèrement que nous avons le potentiel de jouer en division 11. En espérant une réponse favorable de votre part. (j'ai envoyé des screens de tableaux à yasn)

Nonos Gérant de la Team Legends of Stars

Jotabe

Staff member
AC Staff
Founding Member
Como NRB solicitamos si se nos puede bajar de división ya que me imagino que la LU que pensaron al asignarnos fue muy parecida a la que en el pasado tuvimos, sin embargo por disponibilidades varias (trabajo y estudios entre otros) es muy raro poder siempre jugar todos juntos. Tenemos derrotas con equipo tentativo de MKU contra clanes que están en divisiones inferiores a nosotros (referencias, últimos dos torneos de mkc: Rumblers y Velocity).

Gracias.

Last edited:

Jaimearandah

Site Supporter
Hi, that day we did not play with the alignment of us

Kyorai

Bonsoir, bonsoir, bonsoir.
Je me permet d'intervenir dans ces débats autour des "preliminary seedings", car moi aussi j'ai mon mot à dire, et je dirais même un tableau car je suis là pour approuver une demande.

Comme vous le savez surement, une team la "DTD" a été mise directement dans la division D17 de la MKU, je trouve ça assez bas étant donné qu'il y a peu une war a été faite contre cette team, et voici le résultat :
unknown.png

Je trouve ça donc démesuré de dire qu'ils sont en division 17, c'est pour cela que je voulais donner mon avis.
Sur ce, je vous souhaite une agréable journée, et surtout : un bon jeu haha !

Souls

Hi, I'm Rom from Ronron Ronflex, at first thanks to all the staff wich make a very difficult job to try to content anyone.
We really would like to be seed on D7, I'll let show you some tabs.
We're aware of the difficulty to moove teams, but we are still a young team who want to progress faster than possible, and like to face the difficulty of highver division. We are ready to face D7 !

Information for the tab : Sikario is a random friend which don't have any team, and vs DZ, Béni was here but not Galaxie, wich is our best runner.

Thx for the attention ang gl for the rest

- Tab vs OUH at the Velocity :

- 2 Tabs vs PM :

- Tab vs DZ :

- Tab vs BB :

- Finale Euroleague Bronze Bracket vs RF 1 :

Hmmm I agree that RonRons step up but you take a tab against us with 4 beginners and 1 ally in our LU. There was just Speedy in main member so what this tab prove exactly ? You are more stronger than beginners players ? Next week we will play with our best LU.

RomPKM0

Hmmm I agree that RonRons step up but you take a tab against us with 4 beginners and 1 ally in our LU. There was just Speedy in main member so what this tab prove exactly ? You are more stronger than beginners players ? Next week we will play with our best LU.
Hi, yeah but there are register as DZ right ? I understand your point of vue, but I dont resume a team with his best LU, don't think you will play at only 6 players during 10 match + p-o isn't it?? + we'ge got a random friend too in this war.
And ok let's make some match if you want, but 1 match don't tell which team is the best. I'm not here to say that you didn't deserved to be in D7, just I think that in my opinion, we can diserve it too, as other teams i guess.
Not here to create some conflit, very useless and not my mentality, hope youo will be where you wanna be.

Last edited:

RomPKM0

The Euro League war is not RF1 and therefore not valid. Kayron and me is RF2 and Cahuete and Zver
Hi, yes but it's still a final of a qui big competition, it's not nothing..., and the players on the LU was cleary not bad at all. As I said at Souls, I don't say you don't deserve your place, but think that we can pretend it too, as other teams as you, us etc. Not here to create bad mood or stupid problems, and hope for you you will have what you wanna have, as all of us, we are all competitors who want to m ake our best, peace.

JulioQB

Hello there. We had been discussing that currently Poki-e Sports could be competitive in a higher division than D15 (D14 at least). Please find some recent tables (including some official wars in Runners Assembly 3).
(Roberto as ally, Sliver is Dicux)
unknown.png
descarga_5.png
(Gustavo as ally, Dicux should perform in a similar level than him)
descarga_3.png
(El indiv is Pepardo as ally)
descarga_7.png
Runners Assembly tables
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Thanks for your time!

Brandon

8ran
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Good evening, we've already made an abundance of changes.

Black Wolves Wild → D6
Cataclysms → D6
Boo Bombs Ignited → D7
FreeDom → D7

Tuestame la Tostada Emblem → D8
Night Kids → D9

Another Xtreme Element → D11
Rainbow Fun Saphir → D12

Souls of the Circuit → D12
Equipo Fenix → D13

Calamity → D13
Re-Birth → D14
Obvious Brilliance → D15

Destroy Their Dreams → D15
poki e-sports → D16
Team Carapacho → D17

Fury of Dragons → D17
Omelette du Fromage → D18

If you requested a different division and do not see your team above, it does not mean we've denied your request—we may just be reviewing your case still. If you do see your team above, either because you were moved up or down, and you don't approve of the change, reach out to one of us, or make another post (with tables) explaining why you should be moved to a different division.

Keep in mind that with these adjustments, a few changes have been made to some of the conferences as well, all of which are reflected in the first post. Thanks to those who have respected the rules of this thread so far; if you have yet to make a case for your team and have plans to do so, we recommend that you do it soon. Thanks!

RhayKou

Site Supporter
Hello,
I don't agree at all with that new seeding for the following reasons: first of all, teams in D17 were absolutly at our level, as you can see ion the follows tables.
Moreover, some teams from D13 to D16 were close or win by our team.

I cannot understand that switch, which is really under our real level.

As you can see on those tabs, every players of the øƒ are on various line-up, and are able to score.

For those reasons, I ask to be move from D18 to D16

Thanks by advance
7kLnwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
TKH91NkMdYoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
hnJkAP9EAP9JAIyJfkS63nSysbuCnjUrwggAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
wemxZrDwiqHgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
wHhHORcGwZRcwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
IxHg9cDrgdcDrwdCgPUl1pcSur70f9pghdT90vtXAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
A8NYmSG9SPoAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Last edited:

Elie

Founding Member
As much as I respect the seeding I would honestly have to say this as well. NFO, Sc, Soul, and wf2 have all been in D1, but so far Sc has had the most impressive wins and close calls in tournaments out of all them. We've worked so hard to at least prove ourselves to be D1. There's also contenders like Soul and BL who's also capable with the same skill set if not better. I can understand our last season wasn't as good because people took breaks during MKU for our team (such as Vesper, Rylan, xNts, etc.) plus we were combined as one team so our season wasn't the greatest but we had some impressive matches that were impossible according to some. I just think it should be a fair share between Soul, Sc, and BL. At least two of us out of the five will actually do something good in D1. We just at least want to prove ourselves one more time in D1.

20v8PtZvX485wr4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
9P7lJw37rvZCJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Despite Mike leaving us / banned
download.png
A4NEaTJdgOrHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
atAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
B6qOCz4lpjZ2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
image0.png
B4nEIskYnf26AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BtQPfhljTRUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
x8X16r9Fek9wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
AeRzpkE4rgUSAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Hi, important to tell that we were fighting for the 11th position in the Velocity, at least if you really deserve d1, you guys had to prove it during the last tournament, you guys had to be in playoff past season in d2. If Vesper, Rylan and xNts were that much important for Sc, you guys didn't have to finish the tournament behind Mw for example. I hope that a match in Velocity wont prove that teams we defeated in MKU deserve more than us their spot in d1.
+ i wont comment the second board you put vs us where there was only 1/6 main lu in lol
WF Moon did 1 - 2 in Finals, I mean you were too far behind this season

Nosnos34120

Hello, I’m leader of the Legends of Stars, I want to send you a message following the choice of Division 12 for us. Thank you for putting us in Division 12, I understand your choices, but is it possible to pass Division 11? We were quite used to playing against teams which are above or fair teams at our level (example harmonia, Kw ect ...) even with new players we manage to play very fair matches or quite simply won. I sincerely believe that we have the potential to play in Division 11. Hoping for a favorable response from you.
image0.png
image1.png
image2.png
image3.png
image4.png

Ferg

Site Supporter
Hi, important to tell that we were fighting for the 11th position in the Velocity, at least if you really deserve d1, you guys had to prove it during the last tournament, you guys had to be in playoff past season in d2. If Vesper, Rylan and xNts were that much important for Sc, you guys didn't have to finish the tournament behind Mw for example. I hope that a match in Velocity wont prove that teams we defeated in MKU deserve more than us their spot in d1.
+ i wont comment the second board you put vs us where there was only 1/6 main lu in lol
WF Moon did 1 - 2 in Finals, I mean you were too far behind this season
Yeah we were behind because of merged season, but it's fine. We'll prove everyone wrong

Euqirne

Hi, we consider TR eSports 2 should be in division 14. This season we have a lot of new players without any experience, some of our best players have gone to TR1 or other teams.

As you can see, we have lost with teams in div15 and we have played close wars with teams in div 15 and div16:

Hy8MUClrWyVNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

wEdVS5s3TOlgQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wAeQ7cpnl2RmQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Arkol2cywnQ1AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

IMG_20210415_230405.jpg

OxEwxEeJGdS0z4vbU97MDQ83QblsmfrrkbnLu36u2PwPe0e4ZkfTOKgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

BAgHoBAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

(Velocity vs Vae Solis playing with two TR1 players)

So, please, think about the posibility of TR2 could play in div14
Thanks for everything

Last edited:

Peppe

Hi I'm the leader of Turbo Shells, I would like to ask you if it is possible to move to division 13, I think our roster is with no doubt stronger than last season, not only thanks to the improvement of many players, but also thanks to the "new entries" Nicolocom (ex APE, d7 last season) and Mattex, who also experience in higher divisions and has officially joined us some hours before the transfer deadline, who may have not been considered.I also have some tables as proof of having beaten higher teams. The tables have a wrong data in the headings since we have re-done them for the occasion because some names were written wrong. However we have also the original ones if needed.
Tab.jpg
sconosciuto-1.jpeg
Tab-1.jpg
sconosciuto.jpg
sconosciuto.jpeg
sconosciuto-1.jpg

Last edited:

Holymorph

Hi I´m CardenasS from Calamity. As the manager of the clan, We think that we should be at least 1 or 2 div higher as we won against teams from div 12-14. Attached the tabs.
wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Hi8scBzbbzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
AY3eOiLrxkvTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
wdm5HnWwWDgMgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
In the table vs Olympus Valkyries, my team don't go with the best Line Up. Only 2 (Holy and Anto) are in this table.

Hello ! I'm Vae Soli leader, and after discussion with my team, we would like to be placed at least in D14, heres why:

We just beat by a lot OV, who are seeded D10
tab.png

We also beat HR, who is currently seeded D11

tab.png

We also beat NmX who is currently seeded D12

tab.png

And finally, we also beat Calamity, currently seeded D13, in the match for Velocity's 69th place !

unknown.png

Thats it ! We will get more tabs to show if needed with our todays upcoming wars, but i think these tabs are enough to prove we belong to at least D14.
Have a nice day!

Edit: I forgot about our win vs the now D15 team Destroy their Dreams

tab.png

RobertoRK

Founding Member
Hello, I'm Roberto from RK Stars, a new team which was seeded in d8 for this season. I'd like to request our seed to be lower, since I don't think the team will work at all in that division. This team is formed out of 3 D1 players, and 12 players that are completely new to the game (the most experience most of them have is 4 or 5 weeks). This esencially means that most of them would do just fine at around d20, all of them would struggle at around d15, and all of them would get outrunned every time in d8. Also, even though we have 3 players from D1, there won't be a single match where all of us play, I know you don't take this into consideration but just to make it clear. Still, even if the 3 of us played, I don't think we should be seeded any higher than D10. We don't have any extra results to show the staff as of now, but we'll try to get some, not sure if we'll manage though. In any case, thanks for reading and considering our request.

Tynan

Do what you can't
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
The playoff rule is an improvement I think. I would recommend letting the winner of the H2H matchup between the conf winners (in interconf play) choose the matchup though, since there's no evidence to which record is actually more impressive (due to teams playing different schedules). A single head to head game between the 2 teams is all that's needed to determine who earns the right, and most of the time, the team who wins the H2H will be the best record anyways.

I haven't seen any comment on the status of this, and from the staff I have talked to they don't seem to see the issue. It is impossible to say that (for example) a 8-0-2 in one conference is better than 7-0-3 in the other.

For example, let's say that this upcoming season Re; wins conference A, barely beating out wf with a 7-0-3 record. In conference B HD wins the conference with an 8-0-2 record. Let's say Re; beat HD in the inter conference matchup, however regardless of this specific result it doesn't change the argument. HD now gets to force Re; to play wf because they had the "better record". What is the point of conferences and playoffs if you are going to decide right then and there that HD has the best performance in the division? If you're going to hand them the advantage there, why don't you also just hand them the division title? The point of playoffs is to sort out the differences in schedule that each team had, because you cannot say that one was more impressive than the other.

If this rule is really going to be implemented, I like Rookie's solution in the quoted message. Out of the two conference winners, the team that beat the other in the inter conference match gets the advantage.

Maybe I'm the only one who really see's the issue here, but the only justification I got from a staff member was basically that the ends justify the means because "they still have to play the winner of ____ vs _____ in finals though". I was also told that this is a rare situation, but the problem is more deeply rooted than a specific situation where a team gets screwed, it's about comparing records immediately post-season.

The teams I named are purely for the purpose of painting a picture, it's obvious that this situation was built to prove a point, but I'm sure you can see how screwed over Re; would feel and as I said before it goes deeper than just any specific situation.

Please fix this