[MKU-DX] Season 16 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Site Supporter
6kSSEj2.png

As most of you are aware by now, these seedings are not final and are subject to change based on the info we receive over the next couple of days. While we may have fewer teams than we did in previous seasons, we hope everyone is excited for a new season returning to a conference format. Like last season, we will be listing Division Admins with the preliminary seedings this season, but these are subject to change like teams placements.

As always, this thread should only be used for discussing your own team's placement. If you feel your team has been displaced, either because you were put in a division too high or a division too low, you should address it here. All requests should be detailed, including thorough explanations with convincing proof, which can range from war results without allies (preferably recent tables), placements in recent tournaments, and anything else you deem to be relevant.

All teams will have until Tuesday, November 23rd at 23:59 UTC to present their case. If you are not here to argue for your team or make a post that holds no pertinence to the situation, you will be thread banned.

Division 1 | Division Admin: @jacob_us

Conference A
frenzy
Midnight Wasps
SecretX
Zealous

Conference B
Arcadia Sky
Dominik Zlotkowski
High Definition
World Friend

Division 2 | Division Admin: @daisukeNL

Conference A
Gungnir
Kira Team 2
MainClan
The Stick

Conference B
Banana Legion
Nferno Blaze
Stars Legacy
Yoshi Family Galaxy

Division 3 | Division Admin: @jerry

Conference A
Arcanum Aeterna
FreeDom
Hornets
The Real Panas

Conference B
Arcadia Terra
Jean-Pierre Papin
Sweatyzard X
Version 2

Division 4 | Division Admin: @Geddy

Conference A
Alliance Rainbow
Dynamite Alpha
Kartnita Asada
Ronrons Ronflex

Conference B
A Brimming Pot of Lobsters
Battle Brigade
Royal Flush
Xylem

Division 5 | Division Admin: @Batboo

Conference A
Mushroom Team
Origin Osiris
Princess Monarchy
Team APE

Conference B
AfterDark Eclipse
American Gunslingers
Project HIVE Sapientia
Wii Elite Clan Gold

Division 6 | Division Admin: @Brandon

Conference A
Nferno Light
Speed Stars
UnitedBros
Yoshi Family Odyssey

Conference B
Apocalipsis
Cataclysms
Dynamite Omega
PanoRangers

Division 7 | Division Admin: @LooPer

Conference A
Đragon Žone
Forgotten Legends Supernova
Jean-Paul Pelras
Zver Imperial

Conference B
Greed Island Acapulco
Kartnita Cruda
Kartvengers Team
Lethal Vengeance

Division 8 | Division Admin: @Blue Orange

Conference A
Demon's Souls Team
Les Lions de l'Atlas
Poggin in CUZ
Sweatyzard Y

Conference B
Equipo Fenix Oro
Heroes of tier F
Kira Team 3
Noob Reborn

Division 9 | Division Admin: @Zorrø

Conference A
Dark Phantom Knights
Parceros Team
Pirate Hackers
Ronrons Goinfrex

Conference B
Equivoke
Itollani
X-Force Dark
Zodiac Warriors

Division 10 | Division Admin: @Radi

Conference A
Alliance Rainbow 2
Noite Sinistra
Rainbow Fun
Trivial Matters

Conference B
Inka Warriors Hanan
Knights of Wheels
Liberty
Silver Fang

Division 11 | Division Admin: @Myles

Conference A
Arcanum Polaris
Chaos Racer
Elixir
Harmonia

Conference B
Caliburn
Kinetic Pii
Omelette du Fromage
Turbo Shells

Division 12 | Division Admin: @Boshi

Conference A
AfterDark Equinox
Dragon Bill Z
Wings of Eldia
Wii Elite Clan Silver

Conference B
Bestias Veloces
Olympus Valkyries
Power Kart Clan
Project HIVE Academia

Division 13 | Division Admin: @Cynthia.

Conference A
Flaming Phoenix
Race in the Space
Royal Academy
X-Force Light

Conference B
Cat Knights
Forgotten Legends Resurgence
Obvious Brilliance
Last Resort

Division 14 | Division Admin: @Yasn

Conference A
American Gunslingers 2
ColorSquad
Inka Warriors Hurin
Les Cracks du Turfu

Conference B
Contingency
Plot
La Hoop
Zver Primordial

Division 15 | Division Admin: @Ulvind

Conference A
INVICTUS
No Fear
Rapides et Furieux
Revival Elite

Conference B
Equipo Fenix Plata
Post-Meta
Prominence
Silent

Division 16 | Division Admin: @Elisa

Conference A
Good4You
Greed Island Paradise
Making Llajua
Misenxi Pendragon

Conference B
Chaos Racer²
Nferno Rise
Thunder Karts
Vice Party

Division 17 | Division Admin: @Jack

Conference A
Aftermath
Elixir Laboratory
Team Junk
Team No Mola

Conference B
Alliance Ninja
Alpha Klan
Lo brennt den Baam
Team Luxembourg

Division 18 | Division Admin: @Draco

Conference A
Frères de Poulpe
Hardcore Noobs
Moravian Cyberhounds
Reigning Racers

Conference B
Elixir International
PACKs Team Racing
PITSY ARMY
Silent Lightning

Last edited:

RhayKou

Site Supporter
Hi, I'm the leader of øƒ (Omelette du Fromage),

First of all, thanks for everything guys, I think that season will be so cool to be played :D

Just for saying you that we definitely agree with our seeding in D11

Prove

Hello I am a rep from team FD and we are requesting to be moved down to division 4
2TJlyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

First off I will acknowledge this table, I get it looks like we stomped Arcanum but we had a D1 Ally score 109, and we were carried by Mofumofu and potter both scoring over 100, manji and polar bear are both main lu and they didnt score that well. Polar bear didnt even score that well in the win vs DY either. I will also likely be playing a lot for FD and i suck and scored 67. Also alejandro and pulse scored low and them scoring is basically Arcanums win condition, without them they don't have much, and they both scored 75 or lower.
image0.png

This is not a good result at all. Dynamite 1 is seeded below us and we barely were able to beat Dynamite Mix when they had someone who rarely plays tournaments (no offense vike its just cause of your time zone lmao) and this is our main lu for PL, sub out arti for Manji and its our main lu for MKU.
875B270E-6441-4A99-9BFB-233319164F01.jpg

Div-999 = polar bear and Estroy is Rock, another one of our players. And we only beat KA mix by 40 while having a D1 Ally.

Thank you for reading , also what was considered our main lu cause im not sure if you got it right

Naomi

Site Supporter
Hi, as co-leader of team Silent, I'd like to say that we think we should be placed lower than D15. As you can see on the tables linked here, we don't have the according skill compared the the other teams in our current division.
Please note that on the table against pr, pierre will not be playing with us this season.

Thank you for considering our request
fzfzfze.png
download.png
grrggr.png

We finished 19th last season yet we are seeded in D4 behind teams that we have beat in the past few seasons? WTF is that? Is it possible to play in D3 instead?

Hey ^^
I wanted to ask if this the final seeding because we in a div with Teams that defeated us like without a problem even with allys from higher divs like 4rx we couldnt do anything against them. We have many people that have no clue about competitive and would get destroyed in that div. I dont know if this is possobler but i would like to ask for a reseed where we get seeded lower.
Because we need to get 1 div lower if not even 2 because Teams in divions below ours were defeating us with not that much of a problem.
I hope this is possible
Kind regards
Tables:
IMG_20211122_011326.jpg
IMG_20211122_011309.jpg
IMG_20211122_011248.jpg

Aide Limón

Hello!
I am a leader of Misenxi Pendragon and I have come to ask to lower us to D17 or 18
Imagen

ThunderKart, which is from our division, has a considerable advantage over a possible main LU
Imagen

Imagen

To Packs team Racing and Pitsy Army that are division 18, we beat them relatively little in the 1st table and in the 2nd a little big difference, but it is still more level than with the teams of our division (in the preliminary seeding, D16)
Finally, the team in the last tournament (MK Frontier 2), came in 84th place, along with the previously mentioned teams.
Imagen

Gaby Foti

Staff member
Site Supporter
First of all, good night, I would like to appeal the division which they put us since I consider this seed to be wrong since we have beaten Karvengers Team many times, with Lethal Vengance we have played without being the starting team and we were nowhere to beat them. Now with NRB the second team played and they only lost 14 points and have not played against the starter of my first team.
Tables:
download_-_2021-10-27T021602.404.png
download_-_2021-10-09T000240.646.png
Screenshot_20211117-235646_Chrome.jpg
NRB_vs_xF_18-11-21-1.png

We have also played against Karnita Cruda not being the team we are now
descarga_16-1.png

Cahuete

Hello.
I am a Zver leader and we would like to request for each of the rosters to play a division above the one currently assigned (Zv1 D7 and Zv2 D14).
Regarding the rosters, we have been playing a lot of mixed Lu lately (like at MKFRONTIER)
Here are some tabs:

- For Zv1 :
Vs HVE (Seed D5)
IMG_5669.png

IMG_5621.png

Vs AD (seed D5)
IMG_5832.png

Vs YF2 (seed D6)
image0.png

Vs Cataclysm (seed D6) (with 2 Zv2)
index.png

Vs Speedstar (seed D6) (with 1 Zv2)
index.png

Vs Dragon Zone (seed D7) (with 1 Zv2)
index_2.png

Vs Battle Brigade (seed D4)
index.png

index.png

Vs United Bros (seed D6) (Lu mixt 2/4 Zv1 and Zv2)
IMG_5637.png

For Zv2 :
Vs Wings of Eldia (Seed D12) (no Miauwcat for WE)
IMG_5616.png

Vs LR (seed D13)
image0.png

Vs of (seed D11)
IMG_5460.png

Vs DST (seed D9 - little LU)
IMG_5516.png

Vs FP (seed D13)
IMG_5613.png

If need be, we can make more war by Tuesday to show that we deserve to play in D6 and D13, but if we have to stay in our current divisions, we will accept your decision.
Good day to you all!

しモNNK7

Site Supporter
Hello, good morning to the staff, I would like to make the following comment without anyone bothering since I do not intend to offend anyone, all the teams are respectable and I think that is why they give us the opportunity to comment on the divisions, I am from the DPK clan Last season we were in div 6 and 5, now that the traditional format returns they put us in a division 9 that the truth my team and I feel that we can climb a division higher I have some tables for this year from July to December, our squad It has changed very little but these past months we managed to win the silver bracket of the Americas cup and consolation bracket of div 5 and I think we have a similar level to teams that are higher, I really do not know if the names per transfer count for a high division since the truth as a team we have worked a lot and we do not feel that it is entirely fair that because of having names of good players, I hoard to be in another division without seeing the performance of time or of each clan, it is only our point of view, I will upload some of the tables that we achieved official triumphs in those tournaments and some others of friendlies this year. thank you for your attention and waiting for new comments a greeted.
americas_5.png
americas_3.png
americas_2.png
descarga_5.png
descarga_6.png
descarga_13.png
descarga_18.png
descarga_26.png
descarga_3.png
descarga_-_2021-08-26T200634.048.png
descarga_-_2021-08-09T221956.199.png
descarga_-_2021-07-20T180142.774.png
descarga_1.png
war_K_vs_DPK_3.png
IMG_20211122_015315.jpg
descarga_8.png
descarga_-_2021-08-21T210347.358.png
descarga_-_2021-08-14T220332.211.png
descarga_-_2021-08-07T220142.223.png
descarga_-_2021-06-28T220343.695.png
descarga_-_2021-07-08T174801.013.png
descarga_-_2021-07-11T154745.806.png
descarga_-_2021-07-17T230716.142.png

Last edited:
Hello, I'm co-leader of FdP and we want to move up to D17.

We think, we have the level of D17, I will prove you. We have 12 tables beetween 27 october until now, against teams still exist and division above of us

I will send you 9 tables :
Without ally :

VS DST (Team division 8 ) :
telechargement_1.png

VS Pr ( Division 15) we had low line up :
telechargement_15.png

With ally who have same skill like our players :

LaDuB and MJLR can be remplace by Bajoux or Akëdysséril

Bany and Ziege can be remplace by JimC or Tagnonfury

Vs RS ( Division 13) :
telechargement_8.png
telechargement_5.png

VS Gi Paradise (Division 16)
telechargement_4.png

VS 4 player NFO rise and 2 player NFO Light (Division 6 and Division 16) :
telechargement_3.png

VS Si (Division 15 ) :

telechargement_13.png

VS Rapide et furieux (Division 15 ) :
telechargement_6.png

VS IXI mixed ( Division 11 and 17 ) :
telechargement_2.png

And for finish, I send you 2 old table beyond october 27 they have a error on the date it's same Day 23 october :
VS Hoop (Division 14 )
unknown-4.png

VS TL (Division 17) :

telechargement_2.png

And I will add we have more experience than other team because we play with same player since long time and that can benefit us in war.

Our best Line Up are :
Bajoux JimC Tagnonfury Wendy Gorby and Mattrio
With Kat and DivaJu have little lower level than Mattrio

PS: sorry for my english not perfect

I hope you heard us and good luck for seeding

Last edited:

Seb

Site Supporter
Hey^^
I'm a WEC Gold Rep and we want to move up in D4 this season. We think after a good last season by winning D3 we should still have the level for playing in Division 4. We lost 2 Players before the new season (Kataquak and olliiii) and get 3 more that we moved up by our 2nd Team (Steve, JoSHuA_ and Desert). We think that D3 is too high for us and D5 too low, so it would be nice to play D4. The following tables should be demonstrate that we have still a good level for this divison:

First a screenshot from our bracket last season. We beat some teams last season that playing this season D4 and we won the finals against KA by +160 and +86.

aYG3Nnq-1.png

Then we played some practice wars last time with our roster. We played MKC Frontier too with only WEC Gold (without our lost players) against DY and could beat them in a close match with a player who don't call with us because he had covid (screen). Here's the table:

ARSzdhDcToVVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Then we play wars against OG (what are opponments in D5 now) and we beat them by +174 with 5/6 gold players and in a mixed war we beat them by +64 (with kataquak before leave and Kistel, Kira are WEC Silver):

Ax3EfvqpDKVrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Download_10.png

Then we could get a close match against JPP (Division 3) with a 5/6 WEC Gold Lineup:
AOqbYNREKiMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

At the end a new table against Battle Brigade (22nd November 2021):
QQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wars at 23rd November 2021:
IMG_4600.png

Download_11.png

If this isn't enough. We are playing this week a few only WEC Gold matches and we want to give our best to beat teams to get in D4.
I would be happy if you give us the chance to rocking this season in a higher divison. Thanks for reading this :3

Last edited:

Kataquak

Dear MKU Staff or whomever it may concern,

We (HVE Sapientia), would like to be seeded up in Division 4, as we believe Division 5 will be little challenge for us and wont help us improve as a team. We have many seasoned MKU players who all have D3 or higher experience (Low, Chris^, Nirvana, Kataquak), many more generally solid players as well as aspiring newcomers who are quickly improving (Timonnn, 4RX).

Here are some tables from last 2 weeks, to further push our stance:

6a26f8a3-0bdf-47c1-be60-2635f86f4c5f.png

H2ohZfXDhBS0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
MtgVMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...35217415471104/82rjuEuOiBAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (cant paste this as Media for whatever reason, thanks Barker)
8SZeoO70Vmvl79HK33NgKz2hW7jHoHjtyS3RPyrdYlC6dyJoX9EvP2LoRceMK494n8A0ftzeCcwHM8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

BxUCIR2FmYToAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

HVEvsRR.png

uFJUrX0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
unknown-45.png

ape_hve1.png
(was 5v6 for 4 races from our side)
PzDXOSvei8a1AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Last edited:

Sejo

Good night.

I'm the leader of cataclysms. First of all, thanks for your hard work, we know is difficult to divide all the teams not knowing how all play.
We think we could be in div 5 as in this last weeks, frontier and last mku we won some teams that are in div 5 and 6, in fact in frontier we are above some teams in div 5.

Attached various tabs explaining we we think we should be one div above:
-Frontier: War vs Panorangers(d6) +130
Llaves-4-M1.png

-Frontier: War vs American Gunslingers(d5) +242
Llaves-4-M3-1.png

-Frontier: War vs HVE(d5) +30
Llaves-2-M4.png

-Frienly: War vs HVE(d5) +78
download.png

-MKU S15 War vs Unitedbros(d6) +92
Fase_de_grupos-1.png

-MKU S15 War vs Unitedbros(d6) +122
Brackets-3.png

-Frontier War vs The stick(d2) -98
Llaves-2-M2.png

-Frienly War vs AD(d5) +98
IMG_20211002_000408.jpg

-Frontier War vs Zv +38
Llaves-2-M5.png

-Bracket Frontier:
9034b2285167370fa97f0c6c8d501fbe.png

To all this results we should add also the incorporation of Uberius, CDR, Ruben and Pableras, who made our level higher and in some tabs attached they weren't still in the team.
Thanks a lot for your time

OG Fugu

Hello Im Fugu of Kira Team 3 and today we played wars division 7-8 and we think that we are not prepare for play in division 8, I think that we are better in divion 9.
HJL7gxQVu9l8qCgCAgCAgCgoAgIAgIAoKAICAI9IyAEK6eIZQLCAKCgCAgCAgCgoAgIAgIAoKAIKBGQNs7N25qXg1aojuIzDRgli3lPenXwExwUduP4CK4yDoh60Sn3UXWCVknZJ2QdULWCfGvVTZwuOwP2t7p8bpuub7DXRSDQDBm1BLn0k9wUU0SsRf19iG4CC52BGT9lPVT1s8GAjIfZD7IfJD5UEPgcPKXmggXghr0uIszlAFQcKkpJf3UoAkugosDAUPmkdImBBdZd1sQkPVT1k9ZPxsIyHyQSDz4ZCeD02Ey9Q1eEbUNl2ZAzRDTbiknDitBqxF5lHTgRknZB1QtYJW9qY7LfKRVLWCVknZJ2QdYIQONz8yP8PPyKomWL0uu4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
WwgwPOB5wPPhzU9H5oIl6EJuBAGdCIAAAA5SURBVIbUNl2ZAYSuJlzcj3GxWw3bC88jOwK8TvA6weuEJW2M91vlIsnrBK8TvE7wOkEI7Gt5P8H3gO2Fv6533EAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Pastoo

Hello everybody, im one of the leaders of Turbo shells. Im writing since our team has been underseeded, probably due to the lack or unavailability of data. We have been pre-seeded as d11, but our current level would suit well for d9 (or at least d10). Im posting a list of tables, which can be extended if necessary, to show the motivation under our request. After, i will provide a further explanation, for some of them.

-1- vs NFO, d6

download_3.png

-2- vs KT3, d8

download_10.jpg

-3- vs HTF d8

AaRoTpIeWKnmAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

-4- vs SZ mix, 5 from 2nd team, d8. One from the main (Caro)
download_1.jpg

-5- vs Sz Y
sconosciuto.jpeg

-6- vs DZ, d7
fHLOAgOHLjpzWW1wiVKEBw4cODAgQMHDhw4cODAOTnHGS63BCVJHIseHDhw4MCBAwcOHDhw4MBZOQTNAAcOHDhw4MCBAwcOHLg8cdyw8LIsG2EP2fkKt8TAgQMHDhw4cODAgQMHDpyTw8XHEARBEARBEARBeRIMFwRBEARBEARBUJ5UEYvFSFEU1wNfZimKQrFYjMCBAwcOHDhw4MCBAwcOnDtXYT74lSlR3mExcODAgQMHDhw4cODAgQPH5yyGyy3Shig6Bzhw4MCBAwcOHDhw4MCB43MV9lKEmRROUQCBw4cOHDgwIEDBw4cOHBW7v8DGkXu4JrYE0cAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Regarding the tables 4 and 5, we havent faced SZ many times, but all the wars have been quite close and challenging. Regarding the table vs DZ we used one ally (Lucy) who is not a competitive player and was not even in the call. The overall results is quite decent anyway. In addition we have other similar tables if needed, against higher div teams (d7/8 or higher).
We would like also to underline that in the previous season, we won the d6 consolation bracket with no losses. In the same division there were Trivial Matters, Rainbow Fun and Inka Warriors, all seeded d10. We faced Trivial matters twice and won both, without our strongest player, ☻⛩GえCKお⛩☻␘␚ #1180, who wasnt available for net issues, while now he is, luckily for us, active and available. We have also reinforced our roster with Pero#3279 which is a main lu player for us.
Ps: I hope that everything is clear and i want to point that everything has been written with respect for all the involved teams.
We remain at disposal for additional data or everything needed and are confident that a proper seeding could be done in the interest of all.
Thank u in advance

Play

Founding Member
Hey I'm the Leader of Alliance Rainbow. We think that our seeding is too low compared to our recent scores and compared to the matches we made during the last MKU. We would prefer to be seed from D4 to D3.

Ho_vs_AR.png

6f8Dq6cHL1PLvVMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
P2YAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fva9.png
upfu.png
telechargement.png
telechargement-1.png

unknown-19.png

unknown-17.png

Capture.PNG

5D (D4), trp (D3), Ho (D3), YF1 (D2), The Stick (D2), BL (5 D4 + 1 D2 player, 1 AR2 on our side) are all teams and seeds we won in the tables shown, this might help you guys to seed us better for the next MKU and to prove by the way that we have the level for D3. Thanks for reading this and we hope you will accept our request

Last edited:

Demani

Site Supporter
Hello, I am a representative of Origin Osiris, and we are formally requesting to be moved down to division 6, and here are some reasons why:
vs d4
unknown.png

vs d5 with a mixed lineup
unknown.png

vs d5 with a mixed lu
unknown.png

vs d6
unknown.png

vs d6
unknown.png

vs d5
unknown.png

Thank you for consideration and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.