[MKU-DX] Season 17 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

8ran
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
6kSSEj2.png

To preface, as usual, these seedings are not final and are subject to change based on the info we receive over the next couple of days. As we've done in previous seasons, each division will list teams in their respective conferences alphabetically, along with their tentative division admins.

Before actually getting into the seedings, we'd like to note a few things:

First of all, it is worth noting that Division 20 will have 9 teams and feature a single round-robin format with playoffs instead of utilizing the conference format. While it would obviously be ideal for each division to make use of the conference format, we wanted to give everyone the opportunity to participate since we did not feel that any teams, in particular, deserved to be benched (not to mention our numbers allow it). If you are in one of these divisions and have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to one of us.

Secondly, we feel it is important to clarify that winning your previous division does not ensure that you will move up to the next highest division in the following season. Given the number of new teams created, along with player transfers and other factors, we cannot guarantee that every team will have the opportunity to move up. Please keep this in mind before reviewing the seedings.

Finally, as we always emphasize, this thread should only be used for discussing your own team's placement. If you feel your team has been displaced, either because you were put in a division too high or a division too low, you should address it here. All requests should be detailed, including thorough explanations with convincing proof, which can range from war results without allies (preferably no earlier than February), placements in recent tournaments, and anything else you deem to be relevant.

All teams will have until Wednesday, March 23 at 23:59:59 UTC to present their case. Please note that cases will only be considered if they are posted on this thread; messaging a staff member about your placement will not do anything. Additionally, if you are not here to argue for your team, or you make a post that holds no pertinence, you will be thread banned.​

Division 1 | Division Admin: @jacob_us

Conference A
Arcadia Sky
High Definition

早上好中国 现在我有冰激淋 我很喜欢冰激淋

Conference B
Gungnir
SecretX
World Friend
Zealous

Division 2 | Division Admin: @jerry

Conference A
Banana Legion
Nferno Blaze
The Real Panas
Xylem

Conference B
Main Clan
Rozando la Katastrofe
Sweatyzard X
The Stick

Division 3 | Division Admin: @Jack

Conference A
Génesis
Midnight Wasps
Ronrons Ronflex
Royal Flush

Conference B
Dynamite Alpha
Jean-Pierre Papin
Kira Team 2
Yoshi Family Galaxy

Division 4 | Division Admin: @Geddy

Conference A
Ataraxia
Nferno Volt
Version 2
Wii Elite Clan Gold

Conference B
A Brimming Pot of Lobsters
Arcanum Aeterna
Kartnita Asada
Stargazer

Division 5 | Division Admin: @Batboo

Conference A
Alliance Rainbow
American Gunslingers
Les Lions de l'Atlas
Xephyr

Conference B
AfterDark
Fatal Aces
Hornets
Yoshi Family Odyssey

Division 6 | Division Admin: @Myles

Conference A
Arcadia Terra
Dynamite Omega
Forgotten Legends Supernova
Speed Stars

Conference B
Apocalipsis
Equipo Fenix Oro
Mushroom Team
Princess Monarchy

Division 7 | Division Admin: @Radi

Conference A
Battle Brigade
CUZ
Silver Fang
UnitedBros

Conference B
Heroes of tier F
Jean-Paul Pelras
Lumine
Ronrons Goinfrex

Division 8 | Division Admin: @Cynthia.

Conference A
Kartvengers Team Alpha
Kira Team 3
PanoRangers
Zver Imperial

Conference B
Arcadia Abyss
Equivoke
Sweatyzard Y
Turbo Shells

Division 9 | Division Admin: @Alejandro

Conference A
Chicos que loran
Kartnita Cruda
Race in the Space
X-Force Dark

Conference B
Knights of Wheels
Noob Reborn
Ragnarok
Solar

Division 10 | Division Admin: @Brandon

Conference A
American Gunslingers 2
Chaos Racer
Les Cracks du Turfu
Origin Osiris

Conference B
AMBER ARMY
Itollani
Silent
Trivial Matters

Division 11 | Division Admin: @Benjax

Conference A
ColorSquad
Dark Phantom Knights
Demon's Souls Team
Scuderia Italiae

Conference B
Chan-Clan
Omelette du Fromage
Parceros Team
Wings of Eldia

Division 12 | Division Admin: @Zorrø

Conference A
Arcanum Polaris
Rainbow Fun
Revival
Wii Elite Clan Silver

Conference B
Elixir
Equipo Fénix Plata
Pirate Hackers
Purrfect Paladins

Division 13 | Division Admin: @Ulvind

Conference A
Empathy X
Forgotten Legends Resurgence
Harmonia
Inka Warriors Hurin

Conference B
Bestias Veloces
Flaming Phoenix
INFINITE
Plot

Division 14 | Division Admin: @Colchoneta

Conference A
Nferno Light
X-Force Light
XyclonyX
Zver Primordial

Conference B
Contingency
Dragon Blue
La Hoop
Vice Party

Division 15 | Division Admin: @LooPer

Conference A
Bronze Fang
Last Resort
Sweatyzard Z
TEAM BIELA

Conference B
Afterparty
ETERNALS
Kartvengers Team
Les Cracks du Turfu 2

Division 16 | Division Admin: @Elisa

Conference A
ColorSquad 2
Mystery Team
Noob Revolution
Reigning Racers

Conference B
Alpha Klan
Bigotones Team
Race in the Sky
Thunder Karts

Division 17 | Division Admin: @TromTendo

Conference A
Equipo Fénix Bronce
Eternity
Making Llajua
Post-Meta

Conference B
Aftermath
Dragon Bill Z
Rapides et Furieux
Team Junk

Division 18 | Division Admin: @Boshi

Conference A
Elana Belana Buddies
Frères de Poulpe
Néo Génésis
Wii Elite Clan Bronze

Conference B
Chaos Racer²
Elixir International
Lo brennt den Baam
Team Upload

Division 19 | Division Admin: @Blue Orange

Conference A
CRACKENERS
Elixir Laboratory
Lumine Sunlight
PACKs Team Racing

Conference B
Good4You
Interdimensional Galaxy
Magic Squad
Thunder Karts 2

Division 20 | Division Admins: @Draco @Yasn

Bamba Team
Hardcore Noobs
Moravian Cyberhounds
MY13
No Tourists
PITSY ARMY
Radical Rollers
Ruthless n Sweet
Silent Lightning​

Last edited by a moderator:
In tx we want to solicitate the chance to play a bo3 against whoever the 8th seeding is (wf or ge: probably) since we came back we didnt really have a chance to play friendlies against top teams cuz they didnt play/didnt accept us, the only wars we were able to play against either wf or ge: were two wins but it is true that they werent using good lineups (i'll post them here anyways). We think with our main Lu including pad who is gonna play we can beat those teams and at least we deserve the chance to prove ourselves because there hasnt been any other tournament we played or wars against top 4 teams.
wFqZw3P0sCamgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

FKonC7qLowYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Royal

SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Founding Member
Hi, for those of you on MKU staff who might not know me, I'm royal, leader of Banana Legion. We think we've been under seeded and are requesting to be moved to division 1. We recently placed 3rd in frontier, beating 2 of the top 4 seeds along the way

EXWGeyaG31kAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

not tournament, 11 races v

MnzJ8fMQR4PPB44PHA44EQaGn0v8Dfu6pM5lTtckAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

thanks for your consideration

Toad.

Site Supporter
In tx we want to solicitate the chance to play a bo3 against whoever the 8th seeding is (wf or ge: probably) since we came back we didnt really have a chance to play friendlies against top teams cuz they didnt play/didnt accept us, the only wars we were able to play against either wf or ge: were two wins but it is true that they werent using good lineups (i'll post them here anyways). We think with our main Lu including pad who is gonna play we can beat those teams and at least we deserve the chance to prove ourselves because there hasnt been any other tournament we played or wars against top 4 teams.

RtycAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

with 3 se:

with full ge: LU :
wcAEpTz3UM7YwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

RiskyRicky

Hello, quite frankly I do not think Xylem is deserving of D3. We have picked up a lot of key players for our main lineup in the off-season (Cone, Vesper, xNts, Jinny, royal52, berda, izayoi) and have gotten some good results, whether it was winning or losing, against teams that are d1-2
8FZYfO5rOSU3sAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
wVc5PDObHQwJwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Z9Csakoz6ht561Vtl6oEmR65wz73f8G9IdgQawWPh4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
download_2_10.png
download_2_7.png
download_2_6.png
BwkZfJxvurSgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
download_2_14.png
download_2_19.png

(I will note tables do not have dates, but all of these matches were played from Late January to present day)

Flowx

piti piti piti
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member

lol we played with an ally during the war

lol we are have an ally during the war have Boris in our line up
im not saying you dont, if you read my message i say the wars dont really count cuz of your lineups, im just saying we didnt even get a chance to prove ourselves, and i dont think wf getting 2-8 or something like that last mku season should be enough to be secured d1, im not saying either we are better than you or we are worse, i just think we should have a chance to fight for it

Devoty

Founding Member
Hello there, for those who don't know me, I am Les Lions de l'Atlas (LA☆) leader.
In my opinion my team got missplaced in D6 and I'm asking to be placed higher in D5.
My case is made from these 2 arguments :
1) Our run in the last MKC Frontier
2) Our latest wars

1) MKC Frontier #3
In the wars we played in the tournament, I selected 3 of them against teams currently placed in D4.
LA_WEC.png

I'm being told it wasn't their best lu but it wasn't our best neither : WinWall wasn't here on our side too
S2R3.png

I wasn't at home and I played the war handled + no mic and because I'm the call lead I guess we could have done better if I was playing in the best conditions
25R3.png

4 from KA1 & 2 from KA2

2) Latest wars
LA_YF7.png
LA_AX.png
LA_NFO3.png
LA_DY3.png

LA_YF3.png
LA_YF4.png
LA_YF5.png
[
LA_YF6.png
LA_YF7.png

gg

Mexican

Hello am from Alpha Klan and we want to solicit at least div 15-16

these are weekly/friendly wars , but guess we can hold on div 15 or 16

uiFLidP.jpeg
BOdzFQQ.jpeg
z95JzgV.jpeg

sFMZXus.png
kMl7XDO.jpeg

GpFitJa.jpeg
wIKWaIs.jpeg
Uu9miX8.jpeg

uXAirik.jpeg
oLxYIbt.jpeg
zay4mQj.jpeg

yogwKHG.png
OEGtQZZ.jpeg

XQdcOuL.jpeg

eDFmzXo.jpeg
kdN2rgK.png

OY2ClIX.png

Hey, I think CS1 should be downseeded because as you can see in the tables, we lost against Teams that are lower than we are, even with like the best LU we can get. Doesn't matter if it was LDC or random friendly wars we tried our best everytime and couldnt get a win there.
Another reason is that our team changed completely
Nearly all german players left and we filled it with rainz, yuchiro and resumi.
They are very good players for sure but that forces us to speak english what is quite an challenge for some members.
And even with the old players (Drache/Milo) we had close fights against plot or Revival that are lower seeded than us and with the challenge of speaking english it will be even harder to play against this teams.
And teams in our div wont have a challenge against us in my opinion
Thats why I think we should get down seeded
Download_3.png
y6cS4MC5GBHj95PWT188CBHg8HzgcDzQUegPOlLYYQrWoQcqygpBAqXU6QaJOPCuJgFgeRXzpXGBfGxSwYvH7ysnrZwECPB94PvB8KNvzIYxwkWmXckDIHlVVQ66E5t5nE2KGePCuJgFgcRry8fhYgwPOB5wPPB54PhADrS6wvlXd96f8BNNGI1Yu2dOAAAAAASUVORK5CYII-1.png
Download_3-1.png
Ep8IMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
w8iwuN9qo8zegAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
wNpxZCRgcdUkgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
ZN7vxgXxkWNAKfvH7yplHgPWB9YH1ofb14f8B95XDxxT1ePkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Last edited:

Philip

Site Supporter
Hey, I think CS1 should be downseeded because as you can see in the tables, we lost against Teams that are lower than we are, even with like the best LU we can get. Doesn't matter if it was LDC or random friendly wars we tried our best everytime and couldnt get a win there.
Another reason is that our team changed completely
Nearly all german players left and we filled it with rainz, yuchiro and resumi.
They are very good players for sure but that forces us to speak english what is quite an challenge for some members.
And even with the old players (Drache/Milo) we had close fights against plot or Revival that are lower seeded than us and with the challenge of speaking english it will be even harder to play against this teams.
And teams in our div wont have a challenge against us in my opinion
Thats why I think we should get down seeded
Download_3.png
y6cS4MC5GBHj95PWT188CBHg8HzgcDzQUegPOlLYYQrWoQcqygpBAqXU6QaJOPCuJgFgeRXzpXGBfGxSwYvH7ysnrZwECPB94PvB8KNvzIYxwkWmXckDIHlVVQ66E5t5nE2KGePCuJgFgcRry8fhYgwPOB5wPPB54PhADrS6wvlXd96f8BNNGI1Yu2dOAAAAAASUVORK5CYII-1.png
Download_3-1.png
Ep8IMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
w8iwuN9qo8zegAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
ZN7vxgXxkWNAKfvH7yplHgPWB9YH1ofb14f8B95XDxxT1ePkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
I mean you Guys Trolling most of the Time in Scrims but in Mku or another Tournaments you Guys playing seriously 👀 and why Kathi has Scores Like under 65 that makes also No Sense

Edit: And in Every Table you Guys havent played With Top Lu👀

Last edited:
Oh true we are trolling.
Thats why i am streaming the clanwars everytime.
The argument with tournaments has no sense because the table against Chan is basically a tournament.
And like i said our TOP LU played LDC or scrims and we got new players for the ones who left that are on a nearly even Level for the Team. I mean watch the clanwars against FP or any Scrim you want. We try to win every single time.
If you want you can watch this in the next Scrims in the future ^^

MegaJkeezy

Hey there, I believe Pirate Hackers should be D10 or D11 this season. you have AGs2 and Chaos Racer above us in those divs and we've beaten both teams during Frontier. ( Peas and Lunaaa not on the team, but lev and immortal joined our team during that time)
AQIqO0caNNs0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

QIAkYmL2wXhYVzkS4ZxYVz8CLB8YbnrXxMsJ1hOsJxIIcD7gfcD7wf5fvAQGbpl165dZSYy3C6U4zGeIdDwOpMDw7gwLm4E0hE8lrssd8ui2PB64fXC68WLAJ3NeO8zdoiU1BQIHL5y650Xwq4nfxLKPCuJTlCzSvF14vvF5SCPB4P3A4H3AyHAifr5f8PxnUcsZ5EUgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

We also barely lost to Turbo Shells and Panorangers who are currently seeded in D8. ( Yes peas and dino arent on our team however, we didnt have alex,pidgey,vanni, or immortal in that lineup either)
MytldEjrBV8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

F30F3A41-1DC1-4681-8FB4-007371490FF3.png

I hope you guys do look into this. I don't feel D12 would fit our team that well.

Esthael

Hello
I am one of the leaders of the Dragon Bill Z team

We have just discovered the top seeds and we feel that we are in too high a division.

Following certain departures following the transfer window between each season, our overall level has dropped drastically.

That's why we'd like to go down a division or two
That is to say find us in D17 or D18

Here some table(s):

DBz_vs._CR-1.png

Akioze: Ally

-
DBz_vs._IXI.png

Koknut: Ally
-
DBz_vs._LBDB.png

-
DBz_vs._Kw.png

-
DBz_vs._CR2.png

-
DBz_vs._IXI_mix.png

LaDuB and Lariat: Ally
-
DBz_vs._AF.png

Funky: Ally

charneas

Hi I'm one of the leaders of Knights of Wheels and I've the feeling we should have been seeded one division higher than we currently are
We often war against higher seeded team ans we are close to them or we beat them.

Just below some tables to illustrate this

XmgKmgClgCpgCpoApYAqYAqZAuBSIOKCFS0zrjSlgCpgCpoApYArEQQH7gDgOs2xjNAVypYABWq6Ut3ZNAVPAFDAFTAFTwBQwBUwBU8AU8BQwQLNbwhQwBUwBUyBHCpgLkSPhrVlTwBQwBUyBECtggBbiybGumQKmgClgCpgCpoApkBUF7POSrMhsjZgCjVHAAK0xKlkZU8AUMAVMAVPAFDAFTAFTwBQwBbKgwH8DSmjmX6Q9RTQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

WPfjm60Owjv4HDRvOw17yjVcAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

0wUYfXN4LG33wavrgsdeHsI7P5hvcpSq2WgkAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

DzMEsyQ3PnmHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

k0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

gCLqFZEppl1gpZP2X9lPUzJAGZDzIfZD7IfCAJDMZevwQaHMx9BenAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

t6f8BuPNYsDF8bjkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

OWINI21oniwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.