[MKU-DX] Season 18 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hello. I am Pepardo and I am Race in the Sky leader. We are currently seeded on Div 16. I would like to ask that Race in the Sky go one division lower, to Div 17. This is because many of our best players left the second team (Race in the Sky), and were moved to our first team (Race in the Space).
Also, as seen in the last MKU we like that everybody in our team plays and we try that everybody has fun., and we almost never play with our best possible LU (Last season we played with all of our 22 players).

Here are some tables that prove our Level:

IXI International Div 18
11-6-22_IXI_RS_War.png
18-6-22_IXI_RS_War.png

PA Div 17 (With almost our best LU possible)
RS_vs_pAJ1.png

KTx Div 16
unknown.png

Thank you!

Benjax

Viva la palta
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hi there, we (SVG) think we should be moved 1 division down. We think we should be D12 because recently, Afterparty was moved up from D12 to D11, and we played them a few days ago and they just absolutely dominated us. So if D11 turns out to be as good as AP is, we think it'll be very tough for us to get a win in D11, which is definitely not enjoyable.
svg_ap.png

We also tried playing against Arcanum Polaris (D12), unfortunately they could only gather with a few players from Arcanum Aeterna and we lost by a lot, but we still think it would've been a very tough/close war had that been a full Polaris Line-Up since all Polaris players ended with pretty much the same scores as we did overall (they actually did better than us overall).
svg_pol.png

Finally, we also played Neko Knights (D11) and it's pretty clear that they played a lot better than us just by looking at the table, and by looking at the race scores, which show how they kept the lead basically the whole match:
unknown.png

svg_owo.png

Yadira

Site Supporter
Hello, I'm Yad, leader of Thunder Karts 2.

I consider that there is an underseeded in some lower division teams, and although they are not always given the importance that is given to the upper divisions, I would like them to take into account that the division in which they put my team (D18 ) is not even, since we consider that for there to really be competition, the teams should be balanced, for which I would like them to drop us in division or find some way to match the low divs.

Below I share some tables of recent wars against Gracux, a friendly team with which we have had 2 losses, in the first the difference was very little, however in TK we ran with 2 members of team 1, and even then it was not possible to level the play.

In the second, where we ran only members of the second team, the difference was greater (considering that they ran with an ally that we also consider has the potential and level of other members of his team).

We know and recognize the effort they make to organize the seeding, however, we believe that it would be good to make some changes to level out the low divisions.
IMG_3191.png

IMG_3237.png

Good afternoon;
First of all I would like to apologize for the delay of our request as it was impossible for us before, we are in final exams season.
So we (Cataclysm) have this tabs to show you why we think we have enough level for div 5.
In any of them we have our best player (kabkal) and we won rivals like WEC(D5) , BB(D5) and we were 4 down vs SS(D4)
Thanks for your time and hard work

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png