[MKU-DX] Season 19 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

8ran
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
6kSSEj2.png

To preface, as usual, these seedings are not final and are subject to change based on the info we receive over the next week or so. As we've done in previous seasons, each division will list teams in their respective conferences alphabetically, along with their tentative division admins.

Before actually getting into the seedings, a few notes:

First, as a reminder — given that this season runs through a time change, teams from NA should expect to play their Week 3 matches an hour later than usual (3:00 PM ET and 4:00 PM ET). Match times will go back to normal the following weekend.

Secondly, given the shifts that have occurred all throughout the league, you may notice you ended up in a division you are not expecting (even if you previously won a division). As always, with the number of new teams that have been created, along with player transfers and other factors, it naturally affects the placement of other teams. Please keep this in mind before reviewing the seedings.

Finally, as we always emphasize, this thread should only be used for discussing your own team's placement. If you feel your team has been displaced, either because you were put in a division too high or a division too low, you should address it here. All requests should be detailed, including thorough explanations with convincing proof, which can range from war results with 6/6 eligible players (preferably no earlier than August), placements in recent tournaments, and anything else you deem to be relevant.

All teams will have until Wednesday, October 12, at 23:59:59 UTC to present their case. Depending on the number of requests we receive, we may consider finalizing seedings sooner, so we encourage you to present your argument sooner rather than later in case the deadline changes (especially given the uncertainty of the site's stability).

Please note that cases will only be considered if they are posted on this thread; you should only message a staff member to inform them about your team's plans to make a case. Also, if you are not here to argue for your team, or you make a post that holds no pertinence, you will be thread banned.

Division 1 | Division Admin: @jacob_us

Conference A
Arcadia Sky
Génesis
Gungnir
Rozando la Katastrofe

Conference B
High Definition
Legion XIV
Star Clan
Taye Diggs

Division 2 | Division Admin: @ApG77

Conference A
Arcanum Aeterna
Jean-Pierre Papin
Midnight Wasps
ze

Conference B
Ronrons Gigamax
Royal Flush
The Stick
World Friend

Division 3 | Division Admin: @myles

Conference A
Apocalipsis
Arcadia Terra
Nferno Volt
Yoshi Family Galaxy

Conference B
Alliance Rainbow
Battle Brigade
Heroes of tier F
Kira Team

Division 4 | Division Admin: @Batboo

Conference A
Speed Stars
Star Clan Lunar
Sweatyzard X
UnitedBros

Conference B
Forgotten Legends Supernova
Hornets
Les Lions de l'Atlas
Version 2

Division 5 | Division Admin: @jerry

Conference A
AfterDark
Follow the Rhythm
Kartnita Asada
Voice

Conference B
Dynamite Alpha
Ronrons Ronflex
Wii Elite Clan Gold
Yoshi Family Odyssey

Division 6 | Division Admin: @Cynthia.

Conference A
Chan-Clan Senpai
Elixir
Fenix
Speedroids

Conference B
A Brimming Pot of Lobsters
Arcadia Abyss
Cataclysms
Ragnarok

Division 7 | Division Admin: @Yasn

Conference A
Dynamite Omega
Les Lions de la Teranga
Race in the Space
Turbo Shells

Conference B
Battle Battalion
Bronze Fang
Noob Reborn
Origin Osiris

Division 8 | Division Admin: @MicheL

Conference A
Army's of Anubis
Knights of Wheels
Panorangers
Runners X

Conference B
Chicos que odias
Flaming Phoenix
Kartvengers Team Alpha
Zver

Division 9 | Division Admin: @Pakt

Conference A
Nferno Light
Post-Meta
Rainbow Fun
Stellae Novae

Conference B
American Gunslingers
La Meute
Ronrons Goinfrex
Trivial Matters

Division 10 | Division Admin: @uSchism

Conference A
Kiss My Assembly
Sunset
Tempo Prestissimo
TR eSports

Conference B
Black Magic
Harmonia
Omelette du Fromage
Wings of Eldia

Division 11 | Division Admin: @mustea

Conference A
BUZ
La Hoop
Neko Knights
plot

Conference B
Alpha Klan
Moonlight
Noite Sinistra
XcyclonyX

Division 12 | Division Admin: @Arti

Conference A
Elixir Laboratory
Inka Warriors
Sanctuary
Veninho

Conference B
Demon's Souls Team
El clan de Manguito
Lethal Vengeance
Pathfinder

Division 13 | Division Admin: @Grimm

Conference A
Arcanum Polaris
Lo Brennt den Baam
Reigning Racers
Spam Stars

Conference B
Afterparty
Alliance Rainbow 2
Forgotten Legends Resurgence
No Fear No Limit

Division 14 | Division Admin: @S3m_THFC

Conference A
Clan´t
Dark Phantom Knights
Dragon Blue
Snow Fox

Conference B
Chaos Racer
Kira Team X
Revival
Thunder Karts

Division 15 | Division Admin: @Outer

Conference A
Elixir International
Epines Volantes
No shock no win
Silent

Conference B
Crystal Bills
Eternity
Kartvengers Team
Race in the Sky

Division 16 | Division Admin: @kaeya

Conference A
Dragon Bill Z
Equipo Fenix
Shinx Wood
Wii Elite Clan Silver

Conference B
Misenxi Pendragon
No Stars No Dreams
Noob Revolution
Rapides et Furieux

Division 17 | Division Admin: @False King

Conference A
Aftermath
Button Mashers Anonymous
Chan-Clan Kohai
Red Bill Racing

Conference B
BUZZ
Nakama Clan
Reigning Racers 2
Sweatyzard Z

Division 18 | Division Admin: @Alejandro

Conference A
Crash Maniacs
Elixir Academy
Maxed Ambition
Thunder Karts 2

Conference B
Byte Cannon
Making Llajua
PITSY ARMY
Race in the Stars

Division 19 | Division Admin: @Geddy

Conference A
Food Racing
Frères de Poulpe
Nferno Storm
Team No Mola

Conference B
Dragon Bill
Hardcore Noobs
Kitten Crusaders
Silent Lightning

Division 20 | Division Admin: @Ulvind

Conference A
Hydrated Vallecanos
No Earth No Life
The Kart Kats
Yoshi Ganq

Conference B
DÖF
Moravian Cyberhounds
Team Luxembourg
The Shooting Stars​

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshiskyblue

Site Supporter
Hello, I would like for BUZZ to be seeded lower than D16 Hoping around D18 or D19. We were surprised to see BUZZ seeded D16 as they usually search D18-20 and failed to win any of those wars with a Full LineUp. here are some tables with the full BUZZ Lu
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

I also want to show this table which is against Equipo Fenix where i play(YoshiSkyBlue-BUZ) played with the name BABY and we still had trouble
unknown.png

Also this table against UwU Kitten Crusaders with a player who was a trial(jay) but not on the team
unknown.png
yaby(rickiepeepee aka PP)

Thank You for reading. Hope this helps my case and majority of these players dont have MKU experience or play MKU in general as it will be somes first time. with that said God Bless.

Last edited:

Jan_Chan

We (Chan-Clan Senpai) demand to be reseeded in Division 6. Our current placement (D8) doesn't match the potential of our team at all. We played against Teams of higher Divisions in Frontier (e.g. Voice, Speedroids) and the results were, even though partially losses, proof that D8 is far too low, especially regarding the fact that we mostly didn't even play with our top LU ourselves. We got players that used to play up to D5 or even higher for Dynamite, WEC and former HVE. In order to prove our potential, we played vs Kw (D8) and the result speaks for itself.

In Conclusion, we think D6 would be the best place for us, as we wish a challenging season. Thank you
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

rosş

Hello there, hope you are all well.

I am Ross, leader of Battle Brigade. ßß1 should be moved down from our current seeding in division 3, to division 4. This is due to a combination of changes within the team, lineups frequently changing on a constant basis, meaning our synergy is not fully established. In addition general low motivation, and inactivity. The last time we were able to gather our best lineup was for Frontier, and we haven't been able to play at all with this since. Our teams chemistry is not good enough, and overall, our ability to perform consistently at this level is weak against other teams in division 3 and division 4. Our performance in Frontier is what caused us to be seeded in D3, but it's worth noting that we only had one good result that put us in a high position. Mixed lineups don't help our team 1 chemistry. Below are tables to show we are simply not ready to fight at such a high level:

Against Ap (D4):
unknown.png
Against LA (D4):
Against ARC (D3):
unknown.png
Against Sz (D4):
unknown.png
Against UB (D4):
unknown.png
Against AR (D3):
download_8.png
Against HTF (D3):
unknown.png

Reference: mochimochi= Jordan, Faust = Sir Dozent from DY, Kizuna Kazayama = Shuu Kurenai aka Antoxico, Mega Slayed = Dorian.

With mostly team 1:
Against Chan (D8):
unknown.png
Against Follow The Rhythm (D5):
IMG_5325.png

Overall, we think that these tables, plus our inability to gather our main lineup on a consistent basis with several roster changes is enough evidence to move us down to D4. If there are any further questions, please ask myself or Sam. Thanks you for your consideration.

Last edited:

Aetron

Site Supporter
Hello! We feel that D10 is much too high for Spam Stars.

If you look at the attached tables (beginning from D17 up toward D10) you will see that we are struggling even against D15-17 teams.
Our first D10 war today with a full Team 2 lineup set us -188 against Black Magic.

We feel that D13-15 would be a better fit for our team and we hope that you will agree.

Thank you for your consideration!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

Edy

Site Supporter
Hi we DS〆 think we are to high for our current team and requested if possible to be seeded on a lower div, thanks!
Tables
DBz div 17
Elixir International div 15
Elixir mix Div 13 and 18
NFO storm div 19

war_DST_12-9-22.png

descarga_-_2022-09-30T230117.275.png

war_DST_26-9-22.png

30-9-22_IXI_DS_War.png

Devoty

Founding Member
Hey guys
I hope we are gonna be the one to switch with Battle Brigade to get in D3 because I don't really understand what happenned.

Firstly we finished ahead of YF and HTF in the last MKCF.
And we only did 25th because we trolled against NFO.
Captura_de_Pantalla_2022-09-12_a_las_18.56.45.png

YF.png
la.png

Secondly, when we got a good lu, we did very good against D3 and higher recently.
LA_ARCAN.png
LA_ARCA.png
unknown.png
LA_YF2.png
unknown.png
LA_WF3.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Thx for taking this into account

Aetron

Site Supporter
Hello! We feel that D10 is much too high for Spam Stars.

If you look at the attached tables (beginning from D17 up toward D10) you will see that we are struggling even against D15-17 teams.
Our first D10 war today with a full Team 2 lineup set us -188 against Black Magic.

We feel that D13-15 would be a better fit for our team and we hope that you will agree.

Thank you for your consideration!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Hello again, a little update to my original post (since we didn't really have that many scrims before outside of Frontier.)

We did two more Team II seeding matches tonight,

unknown.png

unknown.png

Thank you for looking!

Ilkyx

I am the leader of the kma and we think our d11 seeding is too low. d10 would be more correct for our best lu.

Kma ->5 of best lu (Missisng Julus)
telechargement.png

kma -> 3 of best lu (Missing Julus and Méta)
telechargement.png

kma -> 3 of best lu (Missing Ilkyx, Méta and Julus)
unknown.png

kma -> 5 of best lu (Missing Julus)
unknown.png

kma -> 5 of best lu (Missing Riskin)
tlchargement_42.png

kma -> 3 of best lu (Missing Riskin, Méta, Julus)
OwO -> 4 of best lu
telechargement.png

kma best lu
telechargement.png

kma -> 4 of best lu (Missing Julus, Ilkyx)
unknown.png

kma -> 4 of best lu (Missing Riskin, Kiss)
telechargement.png

kma -> 5 of best lu (Missing Riskin)
telechargement.png

kma -> 4 of best lu (Missing Julus, Méta)
=> -> 2/3 of best lu
telechargement.png

kma -> 4 of best lu (Missing Riskin, Tony)
tlchargement_44.png

Thank you for looking !

Björn

Founding Member
Yo, Björn here as a rep for NFerno Volt. As a team we came to the conclusion, that we don't see our team in division 2 right now.
We got quite a few results against teams that were barely won even though these teams are at least 1 division below us. You may gonna see players like Dave or Boshi/Roofuzz from NFO Light, but you can simply swap in Aurora for Dave and Nino or myself for Boshi or Roofuzz, so the results basically wouldn't change.
I guess teams are still rated by top lineups, which is fine, in our case you will never see all of them together, some of them most likely never (e.g. waenot). Paul or Lèzard won't be able to play that often, outside of MKU probably never so it'll lack team practice anyways. A potential main lineup for MKU matches will most likely be something like olli, Denno, Aurora, Maxim + 2 out of Björn/Jan/Marc/Nino.

tRoI7WF.png
IEJCmHR.png
4aSDC3G.png

3 scrims vs HTF, seeded in D3 and you can see that we barely won those

apocalipsis.png
kTb102q.png
quite a good loss vs Ap, currently seeded in D4 so 2 divions below
unknown.png
ikr, forrex played in this but he is a former member and you can swap him again to have a result which would technically be the same

D3A8D6D8-A243-47FF-B603-831C83F52F61.png

JQ29x0c.png

pretty high loss against a team, which is seeded in D2 as well with a pretty strong lineup
7TXc9Uo.png

I mean, we got a win here, but this could technically be a MKU lineup and +40 is like merely won against a team which is seeded in d9, 7 divisions below our current seed
EGWyJZv.png

+2 win vs a D4 team, with a normal lineup if you swap me in for boshi, wouldn't change the results by much

HopeFR

Hello to the Staff ! Team Silent here :ShyPraise:

We are aware that it is not an easy task to make all these seedings. And between the seasons, teams can be weakened by departures and strenghtened by arrivals. We think it is the case of Silent. The new players here are allowing us to have a lot more balanced team compared to our last MKU (whose context was very unfavorable for us in our personnal lives). Considering that, and our recent results in friendly wars (you have some of our last tables below, without allies), we are hoping to be seeded one or two divisions above.

I remain at your entire disposal if you have any further questions.

In any case, we will respect the choice you will make and do our best to have fun :giggle:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

lax3n

Hello! We (Apocalipsis) believe we can compete in D3, here we have many tables against D3 teams and even some D2:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

Blaze

LFGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hello,

First of all, thank you MKU staff for getting these seedings out and giving us the opportunity to listen to us and let us contest our division/seeding placements. As somebody who did this with a 30 team league back during 8u, it was a pretty hefty effort. I cannot imagine doing the same work with 5x that amount of teams, so well done to yall.

With that said, I'm writing this because all of us at ze believe we should be placed in Division 1. When talking with MKU staff before seedings were released, I said that we would prefer to be D1 but probably would not contest a D2 placement. After talking with the rest of ze, we have reconsidered that option and do want to fight for a spot in D1.

We placed 6th in the most recent frontier; notably beating BL (who had a solid finish in D1 last season), and wf (who I'm guessing is the 1st seed in D2) in a tense overtime matchup. We also had a very big win on 5D and a solid mixed Sc lineup. We met our demise versus ARC Sky, who beat us by 20 - in which they went on to place 2nd in Frontier. I recognize we had different paths in the tournament than other teams, but I don't think we had an easy schedule what so ever. Some of our most notable frontier tables are below.

4eLHGJV.png

mdytpC4.png

wHtDtVG.png

FpUsBw7.png

Here are some of our best scrim wins.

eIGuiyN.png

CFEfXs7.png

fZIAPgw.png

(Nino = Marlon)
8mnJmUH.png

And finally, we have had many close results with D1 teams, which I believe helps our case too. Some of the LUs aren't a so-called MKU "main lineup", but the LU given, in my opinion, is regardless strong enough to compete in D1. I know that these aren't wins, but we've been blown out by D1 teams very few times (which include both our losses to XIV in frontier - props to them they are a good ass team). I think it's important for me to show the close losses, so we can show our competitiveness with D1 teams.

6q4z3fO.png

HNWI9hG.png

l6iBGl6.png

nGkkvDw.png

Let me know on discord if you have any questions about anything. We're trying to set up a BO3 this weekend with Genesis as well, which I can send updates about. Thank you!

ALEXPLORER

Site Supporter
Hello, good afternoon, thank you for your work.

But we want to express that we want to be in Div-13.

Let me argue:
- We went Champions in Div-14 MKU #17
- We went Sub-champions in Div-13 MKU #18

Days ago, there was an issue about Ztarkiller (member of us), a team recruited him, and nobody from staff asked the player if he was agree to be changed, so nobody took in account the player indeed, who authorized this change?, please I want to know, so we asked to be return inmediatly, on September 30th, I attached screenshots below:

unknown.png
unknown.png
======================
Now, I want show results against clans from upper Divs WITH our current Line-UP.

AFTER PARTY DIV-13
unknown.png

SPAM STARS DIV-10
unknown.png

PANO RANGERS-8: We done a TOP-4 in one race and we played well against them.
unknown.png

CLANT DIV-15
IMG_2978.png

KARTVENGERS DIV-15
unknown.png

We will still trying to play with more teams from upper divisions, because we also won to teams that are in upper divisions in MKU before.

After all this, we consider that we have the level to play in Div-13, thank you for your time to read this, I wait for your help and kindly answer.

Last edited:

Yaz

MKU Staff
Hello, I am a representative of Kartvengers Team, we want to request to be promoted to div 14, since we find that it is a challenge according our team level, as support for our request i attaches some tables, thank you very much for everything.

descarga_37.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

descarga_5.png

-10 but no full main lu

45c1deba-08cf-4155-bec3-c0313d54ed06.jpg

descarga_4.png

Last edited:

Jan_Chan

We (Chan-Clan Senpai) demand to be reseeded in Division 6. Our current placement (D8) doesn't match the potential of our team at all. We played against Teams of higher Divisions in Frontier (e.g. Voice, Speedroids) and the results were, even though partially losses, proof that D8 is far too low, especially regarding the fact that we mostly didn't even play with our top LU ourselves. We got players that used to play up to D5 or even higher for Dynamite, WEC and former HVE. In order to prove our potential, we played vs Kw (D8) and the result speaks for itself.

In Conclusion, we think D6 would be the best place for us, as we wish a challenging season. Thank you
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
Edit: We just played vs Ts (D7)
unknown.png

MicheL

Staff member
MKU Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Greetings everyone! We have updated the preliminary seedings:

Apocalipsis D4 -> D3

Star Clan Lunar D3 -> D4

Kiss My Assembly D11 -> D10

Harmonia D11 -> D10

La Hoop D12 -> D11

Elixir Laboratory D13 -> D12

Neko Knights D10 -> D11

Spam Stars D10 -> D13

Crystal Bills D14 -> D15

Epines Volantes D14 -> D15

Dragon Blue D15 -> D14

Clan´t D15 -> D14

Silent D16 -> D15

Wii Elite Clan Silver D15 -> D16

Dragon Bill Z D17 -> D16

BUZZ D16 -> D17

If you requested a different division and do not see your team above, it does not mean we've denied your request—we may just be reviewing your case still. Keep in mind that with these adjustments, a few changes have been made to some of the conferences which are reflected in the first post. All of that aside, thanks to those who have respected the rules of this thread thus far. Should there be any questions, don't be afraid to reach out to one of us.
All teams have until Wednesday, October 12, at 23:59:59 UTC to request a division change.

Edy

Site Supporter
Hi we DS〆 think we are to high for our current team and requested if possible to be seeded on a lower div, thanks!
Tables
DBz div 17
Elixir International div 15
Elixir mix Div 13 and 18
NFO storm div 19

war_DST_12-9-22.png

descarga_-_2022-09-30T230117.275.png

war_DST_26-9-22.png

30-9-22_IXI_DS_War.png
more tables vs IXI international close war
vs CB div 15 close war too
war_DST_7-10-22.png
war_DST_5-10-22.png

We just played against LV our current div table:
unknown.png

--In all tables Raptor is Aggron

Last edited:

Phenyyx

Hello, I am the leader of the DBz.
I allow myself to write to you because I have just seen that we have been put in the upper division, the D16.
But we don't think it's up to us to climb since some teams are stronger than us in D17.
At the beginning of the week, we carried out a BO2 against Red Bill Racing.
The first war was won by the RB.
The second war was won by the DBz, only 8. Out during this second war, Oli, their best player played inward for fun. If he had played seriously, we would have lost too.
You will find below the tabs corresponding to these two wars, as well as the screens of Oli affirming that he had played inward.
Thank you for your understanding.
unknown-43.png

unknown-40.png

Capture_decran_2022-10-07_233454.png

Capture_decran_2022-10-07_234247.png

Status
Not open for further replies.