[MKU-DX] Season 19 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cahuete

Hello, I am the leader of the Zver.
We have been seeded in D8 and we would like to move down to D9.
Last season, Zv1 was in D7 and finished last in the division. We lost many players (Will, Big0t, Kevix) as well as 2 players who are optout (Blank and Koknut).
The 2 rosters have been merged and it's mainly former Zv2 (D13 last season) who play most often.
Here are some tables that show it. We never line up the best LU possible but this has not happened since the previous MKU season :

Vs AR2 (D13) :
IMG_7583.png

VS Moonlight (D11) :
16642255042326037436657434023122.png

VS KMA (D10) and with ally RhayKou :
IMG_7484.png

VS Ronrons 3 (D9) :
unknown.png

IMG_7345.png

VS of (D10) :
16625803186173250838546173355651.png

VS Trivial Matter (D9) MKFRONTIER :
unknown.png

Thanks to you and have a nice evening.

MissHell

MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Hello!
We are Clan't team and we would like to ask for a lower division, we were in D15 in the first preseedings and we feel is a better fit for us because we have been playing friendly wars vs Dragon Blue, DPK and Kartvengers and even with our main LU the results aren't good for us at all. Also we have new players to the MK competitive in our roster and players that we're off for a while and now they're coming back and they're still catching up. In Clan't we do believe that all the members we should play, not just the most experienced ones, and enjoy the MKU, that's why we feel that D14 isn't a good fit for us.
I'll attach tables as a evidence, if that's not enough i can share more tables, thanks.
P.D. Melon is Nando and Porotito is LaPepper
descarga_1.png
descarga_44.png
IMG_20220928_000907.png
descarga_43.png
descarga_33.png
descarga_47.png

Last edited:

[K]nando

Hello!
We are Clan't team and we would like to ask for a lower division, we were in D15 in the first preseedings and we feel is a better fit for us because we have been playing friendly wars vs Dragon Blue, DPK and Kartvengers and even with our main LU the results aren't good for us at all. Also we have new players to the MK competitive in our roster and players that we're off for a while and now they're coming back and they're still catching up. In Clan't we do believe that all the members we should play, not just the most experienced ones, and enjoy the MKU that's why we feel that D14 isn't a good fit for us.
I'll attach tables as a evidence, if that's not enough i can share more tables, thanks.
descarga_1.png
descarga_44.png
IMG_20220928_000907.png
descarga_43.png
descarga_33.png
descarga_47.png
Melón is nando (me)
Porotito is pepper

Björn

Founding Member
Yo, Björn here as a rep for NFerno Volt. As a team we came to the conclusion, that we don't see our team in division 2 right now.
We got quite a few results against teams that were barely won even though these teams are at least 1 division below us. You may gonna see players like Dave or Boshi/Roofuzz from NFO Light, but you can simply swap in Aurora for Dave and Nino or myself for Boshi or Roofuzz, so the results basically wouldn't change.
I guess teams are still rated by top lineups, which is fine, in our case you will never see all of them together, some of them most likely never (e.g. waenot). Paul or Lèzard won't be able to play that often, outside of MKU probably never so it'll lack team practice anyways. A potential main lineup for MKU matches will most likely be something like olli, Denno, Aurora, Maxim + 2 out of Björn/Jan/Marc/Nino.

tRoI7WF.png
IEJCmHR.png
4aSDC3G.png

3 scrims vs HTF, seeded in D3 and you can see that we barely won those

apocalipsis.png
kTb102q.png
quite a good loss vs Ap, currently seeded in D4 so 2 divions below
unknown.png
ikr, forrex played in this but he is a former member and you can swap him again to have a result which would technically be the same

D3A8D6D8-A243-47FF-B603-831C83F52F61.png

JQ29x0c.png

pretty high loss against a team, which is seeded in D2 as well with a pretty strong lineup
7TXc9Uo.png

I mean, we got a win here, but this could technically be a MKU lineup and +40 is like merely won against a team which is seeded in d9, 7 divisions below our current seed
EGWyJZv.png

+2 win vs a D4 team, with a normal lineup if you swap me in for boshi, wouldn't change the results by much

bump
played a war against the most likely highest d3 seed with a full lineup which could be seen pretty often in MKU
just adding this to the thread to maybe get seeded down

have a nice day staff
09.10._vs_stick.png

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
bump
played a war against the most likely highest d3 seed with a full lineup which could be seen pretty often in MKU
just adding this to the thread to maybe get seeded down

have a nice day staff
09.10._vs_stick.png

Hey! First of all just wanted to say good games in the matches. The scrims we've done have been very close and competitive and a lot of fun.

However, I would like to say that The Stick are happy with the D3 placement and believe that shoving us to D2 would be too difficult of a push on ourselves. Although we may have won both wars against NFO (other war posted below), we believe that NFO's best line up can be much stronger than ours, and even if some players may not be playing, they still have the opportunity to use them.

The Stick has been quite unlucky before this season started, we have lost 3 of our main line up players (Cone, Samurott and Olli) and have had to recruit new players just before the deadline to get activity for MKU (MYT and Ricky). Because of this, we believe our team chemistry doesn't quite belong in D2 yet and would like to be in D3 to help synergise our team better.

Other Table:
UU9csb2.png

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

HSB

I am HSB, co-leader of Noob Reborn. We feel D6 would a little too much for us and would like to be moved down to D7. We rarely gather and I don't think we will be able to gather our best lineup's for mku. We have played against some teams in D7-D10 and have struggled or barely beat them. Here are some tables that hopefully would consider us in D7. Thank you for your time.
unknown.png

telechargement.png

unknown.png

Table.png

unknown.png

iamWill

Hey there! I am Will, co-leader of La Hoop.
For the first time in 4 seasons, we are sorry to tell you guys that we are not happy with our current seeding and we would like to request to be moved down to D12 as we strongly feel that we will not be able to compete in D11 and we will not have a good time in this division.
Last season we were D14 finalists. After that, we are aware that the level of our team increased as a few good players joined us but being promoted 3 divisions above seems to be way too much for us and we think we are being overrated right now. We truly believe that we will have enough challenge in D12, the division we were put on in the first place.
Adding the fact that unfortunately one of our best players, Guntar, will only be able to play the first 2 weeks this season and his absence will be a real loss for our team.

Here are some tables when we had good lineups to show you that our current seeding makes no sense in our opinion regarding our recent performances.

vs Inka Warriors (D12)
IW.png

Speaking with Jar (leader of IW), there was only 2 players of Inka Warriors' best lineup and there was 4 players of ours in this match.

vs El Clan de Manguito (D12)
manguito.png

There was 4 players from our best lineup in this match.

vs Forgotten Legends Resurgence (D13)
tab-1.png

tab-2.png

vs No Fear No Limit (D13)
tab-6.png

vs Revival (D14)
tab-10.png

vs Epines Volantes (D15)
tab-4.png

tab-9.png

Thanks for taking the time to consider our case. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact Carla or myself.

Good luck everyone for this season!

ApG77

Hello everyone !
We have updated preliminary seedings :

Chan-Clan Senpai D8 -> D6

Noob Reborn D6 -> D7

PanoRangers D7 -> D8

The Stick D3 -> D2

Nferno Volt D2 -> D3

Keep in mind that with these adjustments, a few changes have been made to some of the conferences which are reflected in the first post. Should there be any questions, don't be afraid to reach out to one of us.
All teams have until Wednesday, October 12, at 23:59:59 UTC to request a division change.

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
The Stick D3 -> D2

Just want to follow up on my previous message since we are obviously not happy about this change.

Firstly, I want to stress how impactful the members we lost were to the team. All three players (Cone, Olli and Samurott/Trifid) were part of our main line up in frontier. You can see how important these players were through their performance throughout all of these frontier matches. This why I want to say that our high placement in Frontier means nothing for the prelims of this season:

1Vqh1MD.png

fJeZJ1s.png

s6DrIzb.png

h9jLZqy.png

6egqz5M.png

We were keeping up with D2 teams because we had the strength of those players, but now that we are much weaker and have less active players to use it means that we will highly struggle staying motivated to keep playing this season in a division we don't feel suited for. Not only that, but also the fact that NFO has recruited Olli and have still managed to get D3 over us is a kick in the balls if I'm being completely honest.

For people who have warred with us before, they have probably noticed that we rarely have a full 6 member line up and that's because we constantly struggle gathering for 6 members. Despite having 19 members on our registry, we only have 8 people who are actually interested in playing MKU. Out of these 8 people, 2 of them have been new recruits after Frontier (MYT and Ricky), meaning that our team chemistry might not be as glued together as much as other teams have. To help give staff a better insight into our roster, here's what teams will be expecting in MKU:

People who can play MKU:
  • Togepi
  • Leon
  • Royal
  • Lima
  • Seb
  • MYT
  • Colcho
  • Ricky
People who we are unsure on:
  • Erik (Hasn't played a war with us since Frontier)
  • Delta
  • Yuna
People who won't be playing:
  • Bork
  • Eren
  • Lorenz (Switch is broken)
  • Marco
  • Reptile
  • Swaga
  • Tommy
  • Wing

I understand that NFO don't believe they should be in D2 similarly to us, but if they don't want to be then we don't want to be the team to replace them. We believe that NFO is stronger than us in every way possible. The team has existed for about 13 years so the amount of unity this team has is unfathomable in comparison to ours, the players that they have on their registry I would argue are much stronger and have higher competitive experience than what we offer, and the entire team is German meaning that there is no language barrier whatsoever unlike the multilingual team that we are.

Also this point is more of a staff consideration since I firmly believe NFO wouldn't do this to us, but what would stop them from doing a war with us and being like "alright guys let's lose this war so we can show this to the staff and be D3". If you're trying to prove a point to staff that you deserve to be seeded a division lower then I would personally believe a recent scrim against a team a division lower than your placement shouldn't really be validated for that reason.

Before I close this off, I just want to post these 2 wars that we've done today with a full member / trial line up. We have just recently decided to focus more on gathering 6 members for wars in sacrifice for less activity so hopefully it can offer an accurate representation on where our skill is at as a team:

RknZjrD.png
RJ86rgo.png

Thank you for reading.

Phenyyx

Hello, I am the leader of the DBz.
I allow myself to write to you because I have just seen that we have been put in the upper division, the D16.
But we don't think it's up to us to climb since some teams are stronger than us in D17.
At the beginning of the week, we carried out a BO2 against Red Bill Racing.
The first war was won by the RB.
The second war was won by the DBz, only 8. Out during this second war, Oli, their best player played inward for fun. If he had played seriously, we would have lost too.
You will find below the tabs corresponding to these two wars, as well as the screens of Oli affirming that he had played inward.
Thank you for your understanding.
unknown-43.png

unknown-40.png

Capture_decran_2022-10-07_233454.png

Capture_decran_2022-10-07_234247.png
Hello, I allow myself to put a new message to support my first request. We really want to be placed back on d17. This wouldn't be logical for us given that as I demonstrated in my last message we are not the best team in d17 and therefore it is not up to us to go to d16.
Thanks
I had a table of a War we made tonight
telechargement_42.png

Last edited:

JoshDj

Hello MKU staff! We´re "El clan de Manguito" and we would like to ask for a lower div. We have new players in our roster and players that we're off for a while. If this is possible, we prefer to play in a D15 or lower. You will find below the tabs corresponding. Thanks for taking the time to consider our case.

unknown-17.png

descarga_1.png

unknown-12.png

unknown-13.png

Cahuete

Hello, I am the leader of the Zver.
We have been seeded in D8 and we would like to move down to D9.
Last season, Zv1 was in D7 and finished last in the division. We lost many players (Will, Big0t, Kevix) as well as 2 players who are optout (Blank and Koknut).
The 2 rosters have been merged and it's mainly former Zv2 (D13 last season) who play most often.
Here are some tables that show it. We never line up the best LU possible but this has not happened since the previous MKU season :

Vs AR2 (D13) :
IMG_7583.png

VS Moonlight (D11) :
16642255042326037436657434023122.png

VS KMA (D10) and with ally RhayKou :
IMG_7484.png

VS Ronrons 3 (D9) :
unknown.png

IMG_7345.png

VS of (D10) :
16625803186173250838546173355651.png

VS Trivial Matter (D9) MKFRONTIER :
unknown.png

Thanks to you and have a nice evening.
Hello,
I would like to insist on our request to move down to D9 as it was taken into account during the update.

I am sending you new tabs to support our request :

MKFRONTIER vs NFO Light (D9)

IMG_7377.png

VS La Meute (D9) :
unknown.png

VS AR2 with Play :
IMG_7592.png

VS Harmonia (D10) :
16655181463041939187000204978106.png

Thank you.

Devoty

Founding Member
Hello! We (Apocalipsis) believe we can compete in D3, here we have many tables against D3 teams and even some D2:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
few more tables
I just don't understand how Apocalopsis can stay in D3 when they finished in 1-9 last season and finished behind us last Frontier or why it is not possible to switch us with Battle Brigade if they feel less competitive this season. And let alone HTF.

unknown.png

unknown-80.png

(without Kartoons, WinWall, Zefe ...)

unknown.png

(without me, WinWall & Kartoons)

LA_YF3.png

unknown.png

LA_MW2.png

(rip Kayzzy)

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Just want to add in these two tables from today as well. Both teams we faced are in division 3 and we believe that these wars felt well-matched for our division. YF was using 4 of their main line up as well as an inactive player (Yora) and a trial (Yasn), which was a similar lineup to what we had with our main 4 plus Delta and Purxple in line up.

Our war against Apocalypsis was surprisingly difficult also, although they recently just moved up to division 3 they were remarkably strong and we struggled a lot getting them out of the front on tracks like rDKJ and rWS. Nevertheless, we would still be happy to have the chance of playing in the same division as this team.

0YqSgIi.png

gebVhlX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.