[MKU-DX] Season 20 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holyhangar

Good afternoon staff! I am the representative of Crash Maniacs, and I want to ask to go down from d16 to d17, since we have had results with low div clans of little difference, or even lost, the tables are attached to this comment.
Besides that we had a loss in our rooster, the player Pein/Nash is no longer a member of the clan, being part of our main lu, so we believe it is convenient and better for the clan, to be able to go down to d17
Table.png

Table-19.png

Table-17.png

Grimm

Dancing in your nightmares
MKU Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Greetings everyone! We have updated the preliminary seedings:

Version 2:
D4 -> D5
Voice: D5 -> D4
Race in the Space: D5 -> D6
Chan-Clan Senpai: D6 -> D5
TR eSports: D11 -> D10
plot: D10 -> D11
Epines Volantes: D13 -> D14
Uprising Phoenix: D13 -> D14
Snow Fox: D14 -> D13
Silent: D14 -> D13
Dragon Blue: D14 -> D15
Race in the Sky: D15 -> D14
Neko: D15 -> D16
Elixir Academy: D16-> D15
Los Materos: D16 -> D17
Borrachos Team: D17 -> D16

Please do not DM a staff member with a case unless they DM you first, Thank you!

All division change requests must be posted by 23:59:59 UTC on Sunday, 1 January, 2023 to be considered

Kayzzy

Site Supporter
Hello!

I am the leader of the LT and I would like to ask that we be seed D6 see D5 if necessary, I have several tables against teams D5/6 to send you and that demonstrates our level.

We did a bo3 with LaMeute that we won on the score of 2-0 a little over a month ago, you can see on the tabs that there is Aptix which is now in the LA, However, we have recovered Mdy who dropped to LT and who could very well compensate for this loss following his rather positive division 4 season.
unknown-116.png

ARHsyHrM4E6cAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

uOhAiz8vStV0yQoMTqfqNrm8BeOmV6h9S1ck6x9zwwHWeTDimDKExvaMTU1UhmgQ70fwC8mmrjDNXXBQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

bH8X3HdUZzxrj4MZtHWkHR36fZGXzvMecunb7HAikokufQCaMK3J62HTUB6YunCqDprHMJiR0NHNnLuxYpW06tXL7KpySItzRmAR7vOJCS9HieFb8rJkhSYvV5s2tbwF45ZbpDaq2cKfbOA8tx1sWk3X7ZM2rEjO6SzAId6P8HT5gmtubBoJUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

RrJ41xIxZvyYeOPvDeeOTxOHn0RGO2JXYY1TKj0iEBCiWYU2u86Jb6wjLs0jrKpsuE5MR86rIhKlKuoHyO6aYZxExDaaKTidTjtJTZu8r1WvR9NGrZ2ec8vc2PMirUR8g4pp5CLs86AYLJWcKZHrH4hb3702rbsi2N7jumM5oxx8mM2j7SCor9PtTP47qOOfXTv9jlQkQqUPtFWGFfE9LDpyAMmLImDUyIJqk2DGYktHXS5260WCXD9epldlWxJfst4AyFR7vOZ8El6fG8K35XTJCkxNr8xEWPKuyVU6YRUmvlTLF3HFiOs04m7fbLmhEQM7JDMgt0oP8v6W6lAfSVkr4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

x6CU41RNivkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

2JwggTgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

n2tn8D1HnPvo2u1zoCYVKH2irTCuyOlh01EfGDF14VS6To9hMCOhq5s5dz1ilbTr1cvsqnJL4i3gDI1Hu85nwyXp8bwrfldMkKTE6n4Tta3GXjllGiG1Vs4UeeB5TjrYtJuvwZATFTJ0tmgQ70fwFfwHBMHiTyvgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

These tabs against the Voice are to be taken with a pinch because they date and there are former players certainly less strong, but it remains different players + a table with Aptix which is mounted LA :
unknown.png
unknown.png

And again, I give you these tabs but most are not in best lineup, Our best current lineup would be: Kayzzy, Kwiks, Redzer, Mdy, Liam, Cremsou (Clems) !

I think I’ve said it all, we’d like to ride D6 or D5 in order to face bigger teams, however, if you feel we’re in our place in D7, we won’t discuss your choice, Anyway, I hope this season goes well for all the teams!

Last edited:

Pelado17

Good morning staff members, i saw you downranked us from D16 to D17. I appreciate you took into account our request, but i think we should be lower still. I updated some tables during the week in the other post, but idk if you had a chance to see them. I'll post them here either way so you can see them clearer. I still think that we should be at D19 or 20 because our new players are still learning how to play in a competitive way. Here i'll show you some tables of this week against Button Mashers Anonymous (D18) and Crash Maniacs (D16)
vv5eg7i0IVHu0vzwP0Efxh1PTD1BAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

AxqU7kgBk4MpAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Thanks for your attention and i wish you all a nice day

Subdeco

Hi! I'm Subdeco from Elixir Academy. We have recently moved up from D16 to D15, and we are not very happy with the decision, since we have not requested to move up the div. The team comes from D18, and we have lost 3 of our carries. We have signed new players but the level of the team is still lower than the division we are in. Here I attach some tables of wars played against D14-D15 teams, including WEC Silver. I think the team was fine in D16, which is why I request to return to that division. I'll wait for your answer. Thank you.
TkzJTL9dgmXwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Download_1.png

download.png

Screenshot_2022-12-21-09-10-31-511-edit_com.discord.jpg

MATUS

Site Supporter
Founding Member
We request to go from div 14 to div 13 for our new LU, we also attach tables, thanks
Player oxl is oluna
IMG_20221231_163014.jpg

IMG_20221230_175221.jpg
ev5.png
IMG_20221230_175309.jpg
IMG_20221230_175236.jpg

koda8=yosho

Last edited:

ZekeMKW

Hello, as a representative for the Neko Knights, I’d like to make a case for us to be moved down a division or two. I don’t know how to attach images, so if you could point me in that direction that’d be great.
We lost to La Hoop (1-2 divs above us) by 86, and that was even with a solid lineup put out by us.
We lost to Lethal Vengeance (1-2 divs above us) by 176, and that was with a lineup we’re likely to see during MKU.
We lost to Snow Fox (our div) by 104, and although we had an ally for 4 races, they didn’t make much of a difference, and that was again with a solid lineup from us.
We lost to a mixed RS lineup by 168, and we had only one of our players scored more than 70.
We barely beat Eternity (lower div than us) by 2, and that was with 4/6 players from our squad on the main team.
For the reasons above, I am suggesting that you move Neko Knights down one or two divisions to make this season of MKU more competitive for us and the rest of the div.
Again, I don’t know how to attach images, so if there is someone I can send tables to, please let me know.

Erlix

Hello. I am Rep for Elixir international. We would like to go down a division as we have lost some main players. We have played against teams in our divs and lost. We struggle to get best LU every weekend as some of us are working, and we dont want to exclude players as we have a big roster now. I understand that it is hard to make the seedings, and we wil play no matter what div we are in.

WAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Smile is a former player that left us.

wMIHEJjA435wwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
wBDNulF9LryawAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

x9sR52e83ivagAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

download.png

20-12-22_IXI_SW_War.png

B3mxr9T7gCYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

57PvMM9AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

uSchism

MKU Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Hello, as a representative for the Neko Knights, I’d like to make a case for us to be moved down a division or two. I don’t know how to attach images, so if you could point me in that direction that’d be great.
We lost to La Hoop (1-2 divs above us) by 86, and that was even with a solid lineup put out by us.
We lost to Lethal Vengeance (1-2 divs above us) by 176, and that was with a lineup we’re likely to see during MKU.
We lost to Snow Fox (our div) by 104, and although we had an ally for 4 races, they didn’t make much of a difference, and that was again with a solid lineup from us.
We lost to a mixed RS lineup by 168, and we had only one of our players scored more than 70.
We barely beat Eternity (lower div than us) by 2, and that was with 4/6 players from our squad on the main team.
For the reasons above, I am suggesting that you move Neko Knights down one or two divisions to make this season of MKU more competitive for us and the rest of the div.
Again, I don’t know how to attach images, so if there is someone I can send tables to, please let me know.
You can DM me the tables on discord. Schism#2808

Status
Not open for further replies.