[MKU-DX] Season 6 Banners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hey everyone! Would like to say a huge thank you for all the teams who took part in MKU this season and a congratulations to the teams that came first in their respected divisions. For this season I tried going for a more retro-like style for the banners showing off the division colours in a minimal yet colourful and bright way, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with how these turned out and I hope you all are to, so without further ado here are the banners!

WOVO4Mu.png

TrVfEBf.png

agBZHF0.png

A8HapGB.png

OTni6q1.png

C2tc5R5.png

7km4ubu.png

b4rHlnR.png

OyhunhZ.png

BDDLHeC.png

CZzuGBe.png

0iX8jvJ.png

WvDfIul.png

BcnnIAH.png

FbWqS6W.png

PO5iokN.png

fslFd9G.png

fY0DUHL.png

uaGeIFN.png

ivTieKH.png

Last edited:

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
BRIGHT COLOURS!!!

Nice work as always, happy to have you do our banners, thanks again!

Mark

Ð¥
Staff member
Site Supporter
Founding Member
One of the best looking banners made so far, great work.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
These are probably my favorite yet in honesty

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello again, if people would like to use these banners in their signature then I highly recommend using these banners instead since they should be able to fit without a person needing to scroll down!

BUN1BjI.png

0iX8jvJ.png

WvDfIul.png

BcnnIAH.png

FbWqS6W.png

PO5iokN.png

kGnkRsw.png

fY0DUHL.png

TYXDGyQ.png

ivTieKH.png

I also plan on putting a star next to the teams who went 10-0 in their division. I'll be sure to post them here as soon as I get them finished!

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hello again, if people would like to use these banners in their signature then I highly recommend using these banners instead since they should be able to fit without a person needing to scroll down!

BUN1BjI.png

0iX8jvJ.png

WvDfIul.png

BcnnIAH.png

FbWqS6W.png

PO5iokN.png

kGnkRsw.png

fY0DUHL.png

TYXDGyQ.png

ivTieKH.png

I also plan on putting a star next to the teams who went 10-0 in their division. I'll be sure to post them here as soon as I get them finished!
Dude you're a god

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
And here they are, stars for the teams who managed to 10-0 each war in their division (good job by the way you guys!) Here are the banners for the teams, both regular and signature sizes:

WOVO4Mu.png

7km4ubu.png

OyhunhZ.png

CZzuGBe.png

fslFd9G.png

uaGeIFN.png

Jack

Site Supporter
And here they are, stars for the teams who managed to 10-0 each war in their division (good job by the way you guys!) Here are the banners for the teams, both regular and signature sizes:

WOVO4Mu.png

7km4ubu.png

OyhunhZ.png

CZzuGBe.png

fslFd9G.png

uaGeIFN.png

I remember asking you when they were done... And man was it worth the wait