[MKU-DX] Season 7 Prelim Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cynda

=)
Staff member
Administrator
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
These are the preliminary seedings for MKU-DX Season 7. If you think your team should be placed in a higher / lower division, reply to this thread, this way we can keep track of all arguments (not getting lost in Discord). When bringing an argument to staff please give as much proof as possible (war tables with 6/6 registered players, player transfers, etc.). Final seedings will be revealed tomorrow night.

Division 5 teams will vote for the played format (either MKU League or MKU Conference) after final seedings are released.

Division 1
Conference 1
Arcadia Sky
Divine Phoenix
DJULO
Melee X
Vertex
Zealous

Conference 2
DirtMK White
High Definition
Mushroom Team X
Rozando la Katastrofe
Team JBZZ
World Friend Star

Division 2
Conference 1
Aurora
Blizzard
Ink Dragons
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Rozando la Kalamidad
Yoshi Family

Conference 2
Dynamite Alpha
Magikart Community Alpha
Mushroom Team Y
Shells From Hell
Wii Elite Clan
World Friend Moon

Division 3
Conference 1
DirtMK Black
Elegance
Inflow
Jean-Pierre Papin
Pirates of Duisburg
Team Rocket

Conference 2
Arcadia Terra
Black Wolves
Dynamite Omega
Final Emblem
Magikart Community Beta
Sincerely Yours

Division 4
Conference 1
Aesthetic Thunderbolt
Fenix
Inka Warriors
Mandarina de Schrödinger
Xtreme Force
Zten

Conference 2
Horizon
HyperGentuza Fuego
Noob Reborn
Renegades
SweatyZard X
Team K8

Division 5
Alolan Guardians
Barpau Assembly
German Switch Clan
Hardcore Noobs
Hypergentuza Hielo
Kaisers
Kartnita Asada
LATIN KART
Making Llajua
Sunset
SweatyZard Y
Team Rocket 2

Division 6
Javascript Riders
Pirate Hackers
Rebirth
Team Luxembourg
The Unknowns
X Project

gihmbHl.png

Carty

Founding Member
Hi, am I right to assume that if the classic mku format is played in D5, it will be split up into D5 and D6, therefore the current D6 will be D7?

Pyrax

ヒーロー
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I just want to post that:
1555890458-img-20190422-014706.jpg
1555890177-img-20190422-014234.jpg
1555890064-szhz20.png
1555890394-szjppomg.png
1555890174-img-20190422-014144.jpg
1555890072-szfe2.png
1555890038-szfe3.png
1555890030-szmsss.png
I wanted to show that. All these wars have not been won but for those who were defeats, it was rather tight results in my opinion, especially if for the majority it was a line up mix. Besides, I'll ask you to look only at the results of the players in the first line up because this message is for the SzX, and since we all have a comparable level (except Ruby and Scrat who have a higher level ), to ask you what it would have given with a line up composed of 6 players our first team facing better ranked teams than ours. These are recent wars, we also have several Wars with Division 1 teams, including the Vertex who has acknowledged that we have progressed well (table below, again only look at the results of the players LU1 s' please). Since last season we have made good progress and that in a very short space of time, we think that being placed in the conference above would be more appropriate. Thank you for reading, hoping that our request is taken into account.
1555890882-szvx-1.png
you proved that staff seeded you correctly

Arti

\<(")/
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Is there a document where we can see the rankings for each division and conference?

MATUS

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I as a representative of JSR, we prefer division 6 because our players have a low level and they just start with this competitive like 2 or 3 months ago and also there are new names too

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
You post when only you beat us but we have also beat you as well so your point doesn't really make sense.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

My message is for the SzX, so I posted the tables against you where we had a full LU1

Owen

Not sure if it’s been brought up but think Kaisers should be moved down to div 6, pretty much all of us never play the game and wouldn’t be too suited, if I’m a issue which I shouldn’t be in general I’m shit tbh, I won’t be around for few weeks unless I somehow get a hour free. I’m gonna be with a team at a major tournament in Ireland and staying in hotel with them 24/7.