[MKU-DX] Season 7 Prelim Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Arti

\<(")/
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Not sure if it’s been brought up but think Kaisers should be moved down to div 6, pretty much all of us never play the game and wouldn’t be too suited, if I’m a issue which I shouldn’t be in general I’m shit tbh, I won’t be around for few weeks unless I somehow get a hour free. I’m gonna be with a team at a major tournament in Ireland and staying in hotel with them 24/7.
yeah but you have Monyz

Milo

Alolan Guardians would like to be seeded lower, because most of our Top LU does not have time to play on Sundays and/or this late and the lower lineup is better fitted in Div 6
Download_8.png

Tynan

Do what you can't
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
DJULO asked for D2, why should we go down instead of the one asking for it?

Yeah, so let's say DVP wanted to move down to d2 and dmk wanted to stay in d1. I guess DVP should move down because that is what they want right? Your logic is so extremely flawed, seedings are never about what teams want it's about their players and performances.

Edit: It can be about what your team wants as long as you have actual evidence and a reasonable argument that isn't "they want to move down and we want to stay"

Last edited:

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Ok Teeples
I hope for them they will get something good from it then (d1).

I wish them luck as well. It just irked me that you are telling a team they are too bad to challenge themselves that wants to. Personally I can only see one team that could have an argument to replace dmk but that is also irrelevant.

If you allow me to talk about another team, I think The Unknowns would be better suited for D5, they have some good players that were former MPTV players and we played against them and they gave us a good fight (they won). I think they would crush D6 if you leave them there. just my opinion though.

Last edited:

JPGivin'er

Media Staff
Site Supporter
Yeah, so let's say DVP wanted to move down to d2 and dmk wanted to stay in d1. I guess DVP should move down because that is what they want right? Your logic is so extremely flawed, seedings are never about what teams want it's about their players and performances.

Edit: It can be about what your team wants as long as you have actual evidence and a reasonable argument that isn't "they want to move down and we want to stay"

Your argument is flawed because DVP is d2