[MKU-DX] Season 8 Prelim Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cynda

=)
Staff member
Administrator
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Keep in mind these are only preliminary seedings, so they are subject to change. If you believe your team is seeded too high / low, reply to this thread, so we can keep track of everyone's arguments. Only posting in Discord lowers your chances of staff seeing your arguments. Final seedings will be revealed on Tuesday night. Division 6 will be 8-team old format. Teams are listed alphabetically in each conference.

Division 1

Conference 1
Arcadia Sky
Aurora Australis
Divine Phoenix
Euphorya Anubis
Mushroom Team Galaxy
World Friend Star

Conference 2
Blizzard
High Definition
Ink Dragons
Rozando la Katastrofe
Team JBZZ
Vertex

Division 2

Conference 1
Arcadia Terra
Dynamite Alpha
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Pirates of Duisburg
Star Clan
World Friend Moon

Conference 2
Banana Legion
DJULO
Elegance
Euphoyra Ra
Inflow
Mushroom Team Quantum

Division 3

Conference 1
Fenix
Horizon
Special 7
Sunset
Xtreme Force
Yoshi Family

Conference 2
Aurora Borealis
Dynamite Omega
Final Emblem
New Age Blizzard
Princess Monarchy
Wii Elite Clan

Division 4

Conference 1
Alolan Guardians Sun
Equivoke
Exodus 1
Insanity
Noob Reborn
Zten

Conference 2
Inka Warriors
Mandarina de Schrodinger
Sweatyzard X
Team Rocket
The Unknowns
Version 2

Division 5

Conference 1
Alliance Star
Hardcore Noobs
Kira Team
Special 8
Sunrise
Team Rocket 2

Conference 2
Karnita Asada
Mad Racers
New Age Storm
Re-Birth
Sweatyzard Y
Twisted Parallels

Division 6

Alolan Guardians Moon
Banda Del Lovin
Escuadron Omega
eXodus 2
Kartvengers Team
Making Llajua
Pirate Hackers
X-Project​

Last edited by a moderator:

Troita

Founding Member
Hey, I would like to ask for a promotion for EU2 to D2.

First of all, I've got two tables, one from D4 and other one from D6 from MKU League. In D6, we had the same roster than today without Carnage (who was playing at D3 with VR), AlexGP, Boo, Zorro. We got a perfect. In D4, we got a good result (5-5) with a better LU (we had for example MarcYLuigi) and, in my opinion, against good teams like JPP (who won D2 last season and had Ro' and Dydy in this season), mkc (who was D1 last season) and MTy (who was D2 last season).

unknown.png

zzNeZAO.png

Apart from these tables that are a little bit old, you can see players that have improved a lot, for example Jupex, who played with dmk1 (D1) last season, Akeno, who played with RK2 (D2) last season, Moy played with FE last season in D3 reaching playoffs, etc.

Thanks for your attention.

Alex_

Site Supporter
Founding Member
i would like to ask if WEC could come from D3 to D4

hey, in my opinion we are a division too high seeded and can not maintain the level in Division 3. Last season we were destroyed in the 2nd division and after the season many of our best and most active players left. We had to recruit new players in the competitive MK community to fill the cap, but they can't compete with players who have played a year or more of cp. Now we are a team with a few players who wouldn't have any problems scoring well in D3, but it's more like a 3v6 in our wars. I've got all our standings here since the end of last season against D3 and D4 teams and these are line-ups that would play mku. Actually, we've lost every game against D3 teams over 100, even with Nizer and Falcon and Alex as our best players in the lineup. I understand it's a bit weird because we played D2 in the old format most of the time, but we're not a decent team anymore.

unknown.png

index.png

index.png
Download_5.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

Monfi

Founding Member
talking about fixing conferences... Conference A in D2 is way better than Conference B staff pls take a look at that too

JS H

I cant understand why Star Clan is in D2. Sc did better than MT or some other teams at arcadian

Monfi

Founding Member
I cant understand why Star Clan is in D2. Sc did better than MT or some other teams at arcadian
MT claims a spot in D1 for making it into playoff semi-finals in D2 last season. JPP lost a few key members so they lose their spot in D1 to MT too.
(basically MT2 should play in D1 but they changed team names and rosters a bit so the new MT1 can play in D1 for the former MT2) #strats xD
Sc is a new team so they got dropped in D2 but they are one of the favourites for winning D2 this upcoming season for sure.

Diego Aran

Hello, if possible, we(Mad Racers) would like to be placed in Div 6. There are some inexperienced players in our lineup, it will be more beneficial for the overall team.

Lunar

Founding Member
We finished 3rd in Summer Arcadian behind Euphorya and Blizzard (two D1 seeded clans), then i have to say that i prefer D2 : not because we are contenders for the title, but in D1 it would be difficult to gather a decent lu since Pure,Sebi and Jared are banned.
Half of our players are not active at all because of the university or motivation to play the game. That's why atm our mku players are : Aketx, Energy, Ferg, pikky, razoR, Rylan, Saezuri and Tea.
P.S : Like Monfi said, MT deserves to be placed in D1.

Royal

SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Founding Member
talking about fixing conferences... Conference A in D2 is way better than Conference B staff pls take a look at that too
i cant tell if this is a joke or not

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
We can look into the conference's changes in D1. I'm assuming people are talking about the top halves . Just just so people are aware they were made based off the last season's results.

DVP got first (A)
Vertex second (B)
JBZZ third (B)
ARC Sky fourth (A)
WF Star fifth (A)
RK sixth (B)
HD seventh (B)

They ended up this way because a lot of the teams that were projected to do better by the community last season under performed. The weaker conference last season in the season performed on the playoffs which is why it looks like this if we go by seeds.

We will defo discuss changing it but I feel not many people realized how it came to be so thought I'd share.

Jotabe

Staff member
AC Staff
Founding Member
1 team missing.
There were 69 teams on the registration page.