[MKU-DX] Season 9 Prelim Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
image1.jpg

MBA don't know what they want, it wasn't an impression, they said they wanted to be d5 as you can see but leaders ct have a decision ahah

Yeah, I understand that's why you would've been confused just wanted to clear it up. That statement has been long revoked by MBA and Axel himself to us.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Changes
- Hardcore Noobs have been moved to division 6 and Melodya Pirouette has moved to division 5
- Re-birth has been moved to division 4 and Sunset has been moved to division 5.

No other changes will be made between the divisions. The first post will reflect this update shortly. (Edited, updated)

unknown.png

image0.png

I dont know how are we supposed to play in D4 when we got these results
But well, its too late now i guess

If any D5 team deserved a D4 sspot, i shouldve been KH or Go, but not us, we're not even going to win D5 if we keep playing like this

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
unknown.png

image0.png

I dont know how are we supposed to play in D4 when we got these results
But well, its too late now i guess

If any D5 team deserved a D4 sspot, i shouldve been KH or Go, but not us, we're not even going to win D5 if we keep playing like this

Go has two allies in that first picture the top scorers, MA2 RB's lineup isn't near what was said as the best based on yours and Raph's post on page 2.

There's also other tables:

download-12.png

download-11.png

unknown.png

This is the main part though. main argument to being Division 5 that was made from you guys was that you wanted to let your weaker members play matches but seem very confident in your abilities to win D5 with the main lineup (saying would crush conference but playoffs would be tough), admitting a handful of players are above D5 and are improving. As it’s projected, you are correct that on paper the team would not be seen as a D4 contender but that’s not the problem. Multiple times in the past, teams have done this approach with “we will only use certain people or we want to use certain people” to get seeded lower than when stuff mattered (aka playoffs), they bring out their A games and crush everyone and the integrity of the division. As someone who has been on staff since early Mario Kart Wii WCL this has happened too many times and we are going to try to prevent the chance of that happening again as it seems like this is a case of that based on the posts on the thread.

On a more general note, this is the league that aims to be the most competitive. Finishing in the middle of D4 is a bigger accomplishment statistically than making the D5 finals for example. The final placement is what the goal should be to make that as high as possible rather than an image of a banner. Every team I’m sure would like to use certain members that are weaker but in the end of the day no team should be given that privilege as the goal of the league is to have everyone’s best vs. everyone’s best to be the most competitive and to prevent potential sandbagging in divisions. In competition in general, bench players make lineups by grinding to get better on their own time and performing in scrimmages to show they deserve a spot to play in the big matches. That’s the philosophical side as well.

MarcoAt

[QUOTE = "Diego Aran, post: 14931, miembro: 1242"] Como ya he dejado claro, no es la intención de mi equipo jugar en div 4. Div 5 es mejor para nosotros, pero vi que nos comparaste con KA, y puedo decirles, que tenemos un mayor porcentaje de victoria sobre ellos, además del hecho de que fuimos el tercer equipo con el mejor balance de puntos en la división 5, la temporada pasada, justo detrás de los finalistas.

download_17.png

download_37.png

download_13.png

download_16.png

download_22.png

download_28.png
download_14.png
[/CITAR]
As I have already made clear, it is not my team's intention to play in div 4. Div 5 is better for us, But I saw that you compared us to KA, and I can tell you, that we have a more higher percentage of victory over them, in addition to the fact that we were the third team with the best balance of points in division 5, last season, just behind the finalists.

download_17.png

download_37.png

download_13.png

download_16.png

download_22.png

download_28.png
download_14.png
As I have already made clear, it is not my team's intention to play in div 4. Div 5 is better for us, But I saw that you compared us to KA, and I can tell you, that we have a more higher percentage of victory over them, in addition to the fact that we were the third team with the best balance of points in division 5, last season, just behind the finalists.

download_17.png

download_37.png

download_13.png

download_16.png

download_22.png

download_28.png
download_14.png

Diego Aran

Toma como referencia el torneo de la amistad o wars recientes, no las que tienen medio año

Torneo de amistad, fue una war totalmente desordenada con 12242413 dcs, y la sala se volvió a abrir muchas veces.

El 16 de diciembre de 2019 parece mucho tiempo? Y el 15 de enero de 2020? Abrazos

Pepe

[CITA = "Diego Aran, post: 14942, miembro: 1242"] Torneo de amistad, fue una guerra totalmente desordenada con 12242413 dcs, y la sala se volvió a abrir muchas veces.

El 16 de diciembre de 2019 parece mucho tiempo? ¿Y el 15 de enero de 2020? Abrazos [/ CITA]
Referencia de 2 meses a la fecha, ya que hace 6 meses
[CITA = "Diego Aran, post: 14942, miembro: 1242"] Torneo de amistad, fue una guerra totalmente desordenada con 12242413 dcs, y la sala se volvió a abrir muchas veces.

El 16 de diciembre de 2019 parece mucho tiempo? ¿Y el 15 de enero de 2020? Abrazos [/ CITA]
Toma como referencia wars de 2 meses a la fecha. No wars que tienen más de 5 meses ya que el equipo a sufrido cambios de miembros etc ggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.