[MKU-DX] Season 9 Prelim Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Try to prove the "strength" of a team by the victories it makes with several allys of superior divs

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
EQ has requested to be placed in D6, and in view of the MBA roster these should be d5. No problem here, just adjust xD

ça brasse, ça brasse (désolé je parle pas assez bien anglais pour l'ecrire...) Axel arrete tes conneries, la D6 je suis pour. Qu'est-ce tu veux argumenter avec des gens qui mettent le champion D6 en D5 (normal) et son dauphin en D4 ? Dans tout les autres "sports" tu te renforce pour gagner la div dans laquelle tu es et pas pour "sauter" des divs... A au fait Shikai avant de poster n'importe quoi renseigne toi, le tableau est faux, ya qu'a faire le calcul pour s'en rendre compte (sur 11 maps aussi avant de pinailler, ok ?).

11 maps ok, maybe we should talk about the 12th, you know, when you dcd, didnt wanna open the room again and then proceeded to run vs bots to win the war?
You're not a honest team and you should not be allowed to compete in the first place
And i'm not even mentionning the harassment you made towards one of our members :)

But it's fine, gl in MKU Maxx :)

Maxx

Founding Member
11 maps ok, maybe we should talk about the 12th, you know, when you dcd, didnt wanna open the room again and then proceeded to run vs bots to win the war?
You're not a honest team and you should not be allowed to compete in the first place
And i'm not even mentionning the harassment you made towards one of our members :)

But it's fine, gl in MKU Maxx :)
On casse pas une room pour 2 deco gros, on a eu la meme en debut war et on l'a pas fait... N'essaie pas de chercher la merde la ou il y en a pas et avec des gens que j'apprecie, occupe toi de ton boule, gl pour la mku aussi et passe le bonjour a minitoad

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
broooooo EQ Babou EQ Sbug EQ Haya EQ Malthias EQ Teqzo EQ Kyorai EQ nono
7 allys in 5 tabs
how can we trust you when you put proof of tabs with ally d1-d3 lmao

Before I start I’m just gonna mention that Nono is a member and not an ally, so we can get rid of him of the list straight away.

Alright lets order this top to bottom then. In the first war against 8va EQ had one ally, which was Sbug, and if he wasn’t playing and was replaced with another member Id assume that the match would’ve been even closer, thus more of a reason why D5 is suitable. The next war against 8va I have no bloody clue who the players are since I’m just kind of crossing my fingers they aren’t allies but considering how this team is at not getting 6 actual members it has made my job a little harder. The last 8va war was using Kyorai as an ally but I mean, I’m sure another member could fill in his shoes and get a similar result, that’s a really close war against a D5 team.

Re-Birth have beaten MBA by 80 as well as by 160 with repick penalty, so what I wanted to imply was if Re-birth can beat MBA by that much and Equilibre can beat Re-Birth with a pretty much top 4 victory (I’m gonna assume Raph is somewhere up there to break it though) then surely that‘s enough evidence to see that you guys at least shouldn’t give MBA a D5 spot, and the middle table shows that, but that has Teqzo and whoever “Jap” is so does that mean EQ still deserve to be D6? No.

TJZWHvx.jpg

ptsdqOM.jpg

Amplify. No allies and no excuses for your team to be division 6. You can clearly compete with teams such as X Project and Higher Octave, there’s no second decision about it, and let me just post these results too:

qXo2LEA.jpg

B5Ip1ey.jpg

Here are some quite big losses against other division 5 teams. The reasoning is purely just the divisions being too big to have a closer skill gap, in these divisions there’s going to be obvious teams that are stronger than the others, and D5 is the epitome of that. There’s only 6 teams that can be fitted in the last division and the teams that are already in there seemed to have a deserved position.

Last edited:

greg.

Encore.ze
200L Staff
Site Supporter
According to 8va, we are 1-5 vs Equilibre including a -200. Y’all are d5.
To be fair I believe EQ and MBA should be d5. I haven’t seen HN do anything since getting rekt S8 and XP I haven’t seen a good war from.
My MBA opinion is from the fact that they went 2-2 first week of Amplify. I don’t know why they are getting destroyed in scrims, clearly tho they held their own in an actual tourney

Last edited:

Elie

Founding Member
Before I start I’m just gonna mention that Nono is a member and not an ally, so we can get rid of him of the list straight away.

Alright lets order this top to bottom then. In the first war against 8va EQ had one ally, which was Sbug, and if he wasn’t playing and was replaced with another member Id assume that the match would’ve been even closer, thus more of a reason why D5 is suitable. The next war against 8va I have no bloody clue who the players are since I’m just kind of crossing my fingers they aren’t allies but considering how bad this team is at not getting 6 actual members it has made my job a little harder. The last 8va war was using Kyorai as an ally but I mean, I’m sure another member could fill in his shoes and get a similar result, that’s a really close war against a D5 team.

Re-Birth have beaten MBA by 80 as well as by 160 with repick penalty, so what I wanted to imply was if Re-birth can beat MBA by that much and Equilibre can beat Re-Birth with a pretty much top 4 victory (I’m gonna assume Raph is somewhere up there to break it though) then surely that‘s enough evidence to see that you guys at least shouldn’t give MBA a D5 spot, and the middle table shows that, but that has Teqzo and whoever “Jap” is so does that mean EQ still deserve to be D6? No.

TJZWHvx.jpg

ptsdqOM.jpg

Amplify. No allies and no excuses for your team to be division 6. You can clearly compete with teams such as X Project and Higher Octave, there’s no second decision about it, and let me just post these results too:

qXo2LEA.jpg

B5Ip1ey.jpg

Here are some quite big losses against other division 5 teams. The reasoning is purely just the divisions being too big to have a closer skill gap, in these divisions there’s going to be obvious teams that are stronger than the others, and D5 is the epitome of that. There’s only 6 teams that can be fitted in the last division and the teams that are already in there seemed to have a deserved position.
I said your proof had too much allys, people like Babou or Sbug scored but they were very important in call too, all leaders in EQ doesn't have any experience in lead, in MBA, Axel is anyone who lead few teams, HouWar and his leaders don't have experience in lead, maybe 3 or 4 people have the d5 level but they don't have the lead who have the MBA, if they go in d5 they will join teams like RB who won the division 6, they have the experience who EQ don't have and need
Titou and Axel joined the community few years before, they played some tournaments and they know they will be in their level (Axel told it much time)
This is the first MKU for HouWar and a big part of his members, he want to start in d6 because he will lead for the first time
Imagine playing your first MKU with teams like RB who won the division 6 during the lastest edition
EQ want to be in d6, MBA want to be in d5
Could the staff hear what they mean for true reasons
Sorry for my bad English, I hope you guys understand what i mean

Last edited:

Monfi

Founding Member
That's not even touching the idea that we also deal with players from the community coming at us with their own opinions, founded by constructive information or not, demanding change, as well as unique factors such as the formatting of Amplify kinda messing around with where teams ended up over where they should have, etc etc. We know. There's 14 of us from various corners of the community that bring what they know and what they see to the discussion, including having a hand in other staff groups that also organize tournaments. As a collective, we consider all of this and even before we publish our first draft, we already know that people are gonna show up and complain. We can't please everyone, unfortunately. But it baffles me that some think that putting these together is so simple.
Would love to see the reasoning and discussion behind the D1 seedings per dm. Cause if you guys take everything into consideration than I have to do some serious reflection. :cry: Apologies that i take advantage of the immunity on the internet I'd usually not open my mouth if I disagree with something cause it backfires and I suck at discussions irl tbh but a good discussion never hurts anyone as long as we keep it factual. As a staff member you definitely should be capable of taking criticism! Athaway and Rookie gave me a great and understandable response and they didnt seem like they were frustrated by what I wrote. So apologies if my message and opinion offended you and made you angry. I'll stay quiet for future pre-seedings again cause suggestions seem to be unwanted by some staff members.

greg.

Encore.ze
200L Staff
Site Supporter
I said your proof had too much allys, people like Babou or Sbug scored but they were very important in call too, all leaders in EQ doesn't have any experience in lead, in MBA, Axel is anyone who lead few teams, HouWar and his leaders don't have experience in lead, maybe 3 or 4 people have the d5 level but they don't have the lead who have the MBA, if they go in d5 they will join teams like RB who won the division 6, they have the experience who EQ don't have and need
Titou and Axel joined the community few years before, they played some tournaments and they know they will be in their level (Axel told it much time)
This is the first MKU for HouWar and a big part of his members, he want to start in d6 because he will lead for the first time
Imagine playing your first MKU with teams like RB who won the division 6 during the lastest edition
From experience, I was a starter and co leader for twisted parallels last season. All of our leaders were in their first season. We went 7-1-8 in d5 without leon for 4-5 matches. Our tie was to Kira Team and we beat the div champ sunrise. I can’t agree with your point since it is completely based off of the team’s experience, when they clearly have played to the level of d5 teams.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member

MBA has requested division six to the staff.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member

I'm aware, that's why we are looking into both teams war history excluding allies. Elie was under the impression MBA wanted D5 and EQ wanted D6 so a swap would be easy but it's more complicated than that.

Credits to both teams having an accessible history btw.

Diego Aran

Instead of ss and Mr in D4, why not RB or KA?

KA: Power 2 nearly comparable to Darky/Ember, added Pepe/Cantu and still have osmar/MarcoAt who can hold their own in D4.

RB: Raph/Kyllios are mid-high div players, and Frank/Florent/ScarTax have shown to be better than D5 in their scrims.

I'd like to hear other opinions

As I have already made clear, it is not my team's intention to play in div 4. Div 5 is better for us, But I saw that you compared us to KA, and I can tell you, that we have a more higher percentage of victory over them, in addition to the fact that we were the third team with the best balance of points in division 5, last season, just behind the finalists.

download_17.png

download_37.png

download_13.png

download_16.png

download_22.png

download_28.png
download_14.png

Elie

Founding Member
image1.jpg

I'm aware, that's why we are looking into both teams war history excluding allies. Elie was under the impression MBA wanted D5 and EQ wanted D6 so a swap would be easy but it's more complicated than that.

Credits to both teams having an accessible history btw.
MBA don't know what they want, it wasn't an impression, they said they wanted to be d5 as you can see but leaders ct have a decision ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.