My Experience With Mk8d

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sapient

Founding Member
SHRROOMS YOU WANT THE SHRRROOOOMS.

BUT I DONT WANT SHROOMS.
TAKE THEM ANYWAY MWAHAHAHAHA.
:(.

That is my experience with mk8d

Tell me is this your mk8d story as well?

Boshi

Founding Member
My usual mk8dx story is like this:

SviFaES.png

true story, other players can speak of similar stories on the same or other tracks like here.

Boos are evil.

477142217379807242.png

Last edited:

Quest

I played 4player offline at my summer camp. The controls lag so much
One person who knew what they were doing I could only beat once

Muggy

MOMMY BOUGHT ME A WII U AND GOT MK8 got bored of it and moved to mkwii and then picked it up again 5 months ago when I got my switch. Lotta toxic players

Quest

I played 4player offline at my summer camp. The controls lag so much
One person who knew what they were doing I could only beat once
Update, I also played 2 player offline at my summer camp this year, a few of us did a tournament and I almost won

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
My experiences with MK8D are mixed, honestly. Keeping the community in mind, the game has led to me to travelling and meeting several legends in person. As corny as it sounds, it's been one of the best life experiences I've had. Bonding with folks here has been a rollercoaster over the years though, with the hype meetups comes the sadness of long term clans dying and disconnecting with people you've talked to for years.

As for the game itself, I'm personally okay with it as it is, mainly because at the end of the day, I know it's Mario Kart. I typically don't really gripe about items or lag, it exists in every game. Perhaps it's because I'm not nearly as active as others on the game, who knows.

Reactions: ndt