Nato

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Replayed Persona 4, definitely still my favorite game of all time atm.

UPDATED TIER LIST @Purple

GGjm1kR.png
images.jpeg

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Updated my top 15 list, condensed it down from a top 25.

Halfway through Final Fantasy 10 and like idk how I feel about it but we'll see I suppose

Persona 3 just makes me want to :sleep::sleep: but im hoping it changes eventually lol

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I completed Final Fantasy 10, idk where I'd rank it but it was pretty good

Tea

CWL Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Are you playing OG P3? Cuz that's really wack ngl

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I'm late but Sword/Shield have been completed and the Dex as well.

Gen 8 is good and I think it's a really good step in the right direction.

Also.... Hop ISN'T BAD... gonna need the haters to back off of my boy

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Finished Persona 5 Royal, definitely miles better than the original in my opinion, bringing light to some characters I disliked for the most part. The two new characters were both really good, and I enjoyed both their character arcs.

mVJvvCV.png

- Akechi was fixed so well and I really enjoyed his character in this game, he wasn't just an annoying piece of shit. Think doing the true ending really brings life to his character, and I was actually sad at the end

- Maruki was a really good addition, didn't get in your face with things, but actually got my thinking about people themselves while talking with him in game

- Kasumi was amazing, compared to what P4G had with Marie, they did the new girl really good, not shoved down your throat, but relevant enough that it didn't ruin the story

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
- Akechi was fixed so well and I really enjoyed his character in this game, he wasn't just an annoying piece of shit. Think doing the true ending really brings life to his character, and I was actually sad at the end

RvjMV5Y.jpg

read this in the maniac voice btw

joel

A Fleeting Dream
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Akechi was hot ass in original P5 Rookie stop trying to make it seem like he was good