New Theoretical Shortcut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TheKoopaGuy

Site Supporter
Founding Member
This "potential shortcut" was theorized back in MK8U and no one has been able to make it due to the fall off boundaries Nintendo implemented in this game. I assume it was to not have weird glitch shortcuts or cuts that would ruin tracks such as this one.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
Probably won't work but it does seem closer to working than other cuts like this. Still doubting it, MK8 has been sharp on glitch control

Creepz666

This "potential shortcut" was theorized back in MK8U and no one has been able to make it due to the fall off boundaries Nintendo implemented in this game. I assume it was to not have weird glitch shortcuts or cuts that would ruin tracks such as this one.
In the next week I'm going to theorize as many shortcuts but I will only post them on reddit
If I do complete a shortcut I will post it here. Despite this shortcut being theorized in Mk8U it is closer to working In mk8dx and more than any other Theoretised shortcut that I know of

Creepz666

Probably won't work but it does seem closer to working than other cuts like this. Still doubting it, MK8 has been sharp on glitch control
I agree with you it has already been made aware to me on reddit that the invisible wall is probably impassable.