Post your favorite lounge result

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
What was your favorite lounge? Your biggest victory? Post it here and tell us why!

ESUoA_1U8AIM7A4.png

This was an intense lounge victory with the boys that we DECIMATED the opposition for some nice mmr. Hype call and with +mmr you can't complain...

how about you guys?

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
this was in 200cc lounge

9z5ul17irL2wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

hypest upset all time we all gained like 300 MMR. a bunch of golds beating 2 masters and a plat. top 3 on Ed. only lounge match i remember from like over a year ago p much cuz was that hype

lets go @Shadow @Indy Wolfy

Athaway

RΞOL
Site Supporter
Founding Member
ETypxLDU4AI1Cgn

First event of either the 1st or 2nd lounge server, 2 September 2017, my oldest screen still in switch. Think the teams were sgt/john/myself/cynda/zinc/nato vs Zebe/Netkor/Kevout/Vantox/Strike/Patenke

TheKoopaGuy

Site Supporter
Founding Member

I don't have anything too exciting since I've only played a grand total of 31 lounge matches, however this one is quite good. We were basically guarunteed 3rd, with very little hope of getting 2nd to gain mmr going into 11th race. I was on 61pts after 10, which isn't terrible, but definitely not good enough to get 2nd. A-kun was on 76 and my last teammate was in the mid-high 40s, iirc. Me and A-kun went in last 2 races, I got 1st twice and he got 4th then 2nd (so top 2 last race). It was a nice event and I was able to gain on something I thought I was losing on, partially due to my mediocre performance

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
ETypxLDU4AI1Cgn

First event of either the 1st or 2nd lounge server, 2 September 2017, my oldest screen still in switch. Think the teams were sgt/john/myself/cynda/zinc/nato vs Zebe/Netkor/Kevout/Vantox/Strike/Patenke

I hate that I remember this LOL but it was golden

Lily

Professional Dork
Site Supporter
ezPV95B.png

somewhat tight 6v6 batboo and i were vibing in vc and it was really fun