[Premier Round 1] Dynamite 559 vs 425 Immortal Prophecy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Batboo

Dynamite
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I'm just going to start by saying that this was a very stressful match to organize, a lot of random things and some confusion going on before and during the match. Everything was looking smooth but today we had 3 players drop from our lineup, so we got 3 subs. Our 3rd sub was in lounge at around the time the room was supposed to open so we asked Ip if we could open at :05, so we did.

novel_part_1.png

It would seem like after he said it was fine things would end up okay, but I got the reschedule request as well as a request from storm about a 5v5.

novel_part_1.png

My teammates and I were discussing how to handle all of this, and we didn't want to 5v5 but we all could wait another hour so we went with the option to reschedule to then.

novel_part_1.png

You can see Immortal Prophecy requested to push the match back another 45 minutes, but since we had 2 European players now that was not going to work. We got a 5v5 request again which you can see we declined, so Ip decides to go through with a 5v6.

We then discuss when we can 5v6 and we settle on 9:45, and then this interesting thing happened.

novel_part_1.png

I just posted screenshot to show the time agreement, but also to show this interesting thing where Sebas apparently said if we agreed to let a new player on the team play it was allowed, although I told him I thought he was talking about the 5v5 question and he realized I was right.

Not much else happened before the match, I opened at :45 and most of Ip did not join until closer to :55, war went smoothly until our 9th race, which was a random yoshi valley picked by Azuza. Race 1 was also Yoshi Valley so I'll call the random Yoshi valley rYV part 2.

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2019-02-15_23-38-23.png

oh no, a random has entered the room! I just wanted to check with Ip to be sure on this, but I did not get a response back until later.

novel_part_1.png

He didn't respond until after we finished the war if he wanted to replay that, but they did not want to replay it. here's just the result picture of the race if it is needed

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2019-02-15_23-15-20.png

interestingly after the war I saw in another server the random had joined off Ip.

novel_part_1.png

The only other messy part of the match was Sergio dcing about 4 times, so some races were 4v6. I think I covered everything important so here is the final screenshot:

Dzf4weuVYAA4NQu.jpg

also since we were not sure about the 2nd ryv race, I made 2 tables, one with the race and one without it.

dy_ip_ac_table_with_ryv2.png

dy_ip_ac_table_without_ryv2.png

This took a lot of time to put together, if staff has any questions for me I will answer them tomorrow morning. Unfortunate the match had to be this way but GGs Ip.

Campeón

Regla 6.1: Iniciada la war, NO se puede jugar una pista repetida (aunque salga por aleatorio). Se descontará 20 puntos al equipo que incurra en ello cada vez que salga una pista repetida.

Translation:
Rule 6.1: Once the war has started, re-picks WON'T be allowed (even if it's a random). There is a 20 point penalty for every re-pick.

In my opinion the race should be replayed and in addition to that give ip the -20 point penalty, I think this rule is unfair but it's not up to me and it still has to be followed

Campeón

6.1 During the match, you CAN'T repick. (Random doesn't count). The team will have a -20 discount on the current match.

I just read the rule in english, whoever is in charge of the translation sucks XD

Jotabe

Staff member
AC Staff
Founding Member
Regla 6.1: Iniciada la war, NO se puede jugar una pista repetida (aunque salga por aleatorio). Se descontará 20 puntos al equipo que incurra en ello cada vez que salga una pista repetida.

Translation:
Rule 6.1: Once the war has started, re-picks WON'T be allowed (even if it's a random). There is a 20 point penalty for every re-pick.

In my opinion the race should be replayed and in addition to that give ip the -20 point penalty, I think this rule is unfair but it's not up to me and it still has to be followed

Ojo, la regla está modificada. Si el repick es por aleatorio, no hay penalización