[R3 - Premier] NOVÆ 515 - 469 Banana Legion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

This is without a doubt one of the silliest things I've ever had the pleasure of reading in my entire life.

Wonderful idea. We replayed the race that had 3 dcs, and then another race after that. We played 12 legitimate races and we were able to win the war. Because of this, we said we did not agree to replay any races, so naturally, AC staff said lets make them play an entirely new war. Also, why does AE deserve a fair chance to win? Clearly, we did not get one, we had a win stripped from us.

There's so much to unpack here. First of all, there's no way you think we told him to turn off his console, turn it back on, and join the room just because we got a losing race, right? Second of all, this is the first time anything like this has happened to us, so it's not like we have a history of doing this kind of thing. So naturally, we are to be believed as innocent here. Not to mention that we would try this in America's cup of all tournaments, it's really not that serious. Thirdly, if this type of thing ever happens to your team, I will quote you on this and if you even have the thought of saying the race should not count I will laugh in your face for hours on end. Fourthly, many staff members have agreed with me that a race ends when all 12 players cross the line, zeta dcd before all 12 players crossed the line, thus starting him in last next race, thus giving us a disadvantage. The rules state that if 3 players disconnect during a race, the race is not to be counted. The same people who wrote these rules agree with me and my definition of a race.

You know what's bullshit? Saying a decision is official and then going back on it a few hours later. It came to my attention that a certain staff member who will not be named tagged the Novae team in the AC server saying that the staff completely fucked up and he was terribly sorry that they had to deal with such shameful leadership. Absolutely abysmal from both sides here. The staff team not including everybody in their decision making process, and this unnamed person who felt so strongly that they had to personally and publicly apologize to the team that got the short end of the stick, if you can even call it that. Second of all, your team closed the room, yet does not have proof of a disconnection. May I ask why? We all know it is the hosts responsibility to take pictures of these types of things, yet as it stands, you guys just closed the room without any proof of disconnections. Crazy, I know, and if I was to be petty, I'd make sure you guys would get a host flag.

You're right. Two massive mistakes are what cause for rules to be rewritten. Because it's not like these rules could be proofread to make sure that things like this do not happen. Again, many staff members have agreed with my definition of a race, and by definition of a race, rPPS had 3 dcs and therefore should not count. You can't trust all teams to abuse this, and you're completely right on this one, however, saying we abused this rule when we have quite literally never had an issue even remotely close to this one is so far beyond me. If this were to be the 3rd or 4th time something like this happens with our team, I would understand your suspicion, but as it is the first, I really don't know what you're reaching for here. And let's not pretend that this disconnect had no effect at all on the war.

What's crazy is that Novae lost 12 legitimate races and then complained to the staff that we are cheaters. Finally, you have the audacity to say that we are trashtalking you? That's laughable, made my day, thank you so much. All I said was that the last comment was in bad taste, and you know damn well it was. Now, if you want to get into trashtalking, let's discuss the fact that BL leaders were removed from the group chat made to discuss this rematch after the war was finished, and several AC staff members and novae representatives said many, many rude things about my team behind closed doors. I had also heard from members of my team that Sparky was trash talking them. Nice double standards there Jinny. Next time, please don't stick your nose in places where it doesn't belong, as this is the first time I've heard anything about this rematch from you, thanks.

umm, do you have any proof of what are you saying about me? or does any of your teammates that said I was trashtalking/mentioning them?
where did they got that from? The only thing I did was hit the friend room’s lobby message just right after the war ended. It’s easy to discredit someone without any proof. Now please exclude me from your narrative.

Pana

unnamed.png

Gi_

This is without a doubt one of the silliest things I've ever had the pleasure of reading in my entire life.

Wonderful idea. We replayed the race that had 3 dcs, and then another race after that. We played 12 legitimate races and we were able to win the war. Because of this, we said we did not agree to replay any races, so naturally, AC staff said lets make them play an entirely new war. Also, why does AE deserve a fair chance to win? Clearly, we did not get one, we had a win stripped from us.

There's so much to unpack here. First of all, there's no way you think we told him to turn off his console, turn it back on, and join the room just because we got a losing race, right? Second of all, this is the first time anything like this has happened to us, so it's not like we have a history of doing this kind of thing. So naturally, we are to be believed as innocent here. Not to mention that we would try this in America's cup of all tournaments, it's really not that serious. Thirdly, if this type of thing ever happens to your team, I will quote you on this and if you even have the thought of saying the race should not count I will laugh in your face for hours on end. Fourthly, many staff members have agreed with me that a race ends when all 12 players cross the line, zeta dcd before all 12 players crossed the line, thus starting him in last next race, thus giving us a disadvantage. The rules state that if 3 players disconnect during a race, the race is not to be counted. The same people who wrote these rules agree with me and my definition of a race.

You know what's bullshit? Saying a decision is official and then going back on it a few hours later. It came to my attention that a certain staff member who will not be named tagged the Novae team in the AC server saying that the staff completely fucked up and he was terribly sorry that they had to deal with such shameful leadership. Absolutely abysmal from both sides here. The staff team not including everybody in their decision making process, and this unnamed person who felt so strongly that they had to personally and publicly apologize to the team that got the short end of the stick, if you can even call it that. Second of all, your team closed the room, yet does not have proof of a disconnection. May I ask why? We all know it is the hosts responsibility to take pictures of these types of things, yet as it stands, you guys just closed the room without any proof of disconnections. Crazy, I know, and if I was to be petty, I'd make sure you guys would get a host flag.

You're right. Two massive mistakes are what cause for rules to be rewritten. Because it's not like these rules could be proofread to make sure that things like this do not happen. Again, many staff members have agreed with my definition of a race, and by definition of a race, rPPS had 3 dcs and therefore should not count. You can't trust all teams to abuse this, and you're completely right on this one, however, saying we abused this rule when we have quite literally never had an issue even remotely close to this one is so far beyond me. If this were to be the 3rd or 4th time something like this happens with our team, I would understand your suspicion, but as it is the first, I really don't know what you're reaching for here. And let's not pretend that this disconnect had no effect at all on the war.

What's crazy is that Novae lost 12 legitimate races and then complained to the staff that we are cheaters. Finally, you have the audacity to say that we are trashtalking you? That's laughable, made my day, thank you so much. All I said was that the last comment was in bad taste, and you know damn well it was. Now, if you want to get into trashtalking, let's discuss the fact that BL leaders were removed from the group chat made to discuss this rematch after the war was finished, and several AC staff members and novae representatives said many, many rude things about my team behind closed doors. I had also heard from members of my team that Sparky was trash talking them. Nice double standards there Jinny. Next time, please don't stick your nose in places where it doesn't belong, as this is the first time I've heard anything about this rematch from you, thanks.

First, we were never rude, in fact, you guys started being rude when I was talking, but how do you expect me to stay calm after how rude Davis was? That's a silly thing to say.

You admitted that Zeta's dc was after the finish line, not before, AC rules say it's during the race or before, not after, even if you say a lot of people on the staff agree with you, we're not looking for anyone's approval because we were just looking for what we thought was right.

Sparky never talked bad about you guys, so I don't understand what are you looking for by telling that kind of lies in front of everybody (and no, putting a message in the game is not "trash talking"), also Jinny can talk about it because she's from NOVÆ, there's no way you can complain about it when there are other people messing around and giving their opinions, but you don't complain about it because they agree with you, right?

The room was closed because you said BL had two dc's, so we trust you, because the AC rules say that the room need to be closed with 3 dc's, but looking closer it wasn't like that. If Zeta came in last it wasn't our fault, he played the whole race and it didn't affect his final position, so if you apply what you say, a lot of races wouldn't count in a lot of wars, and this applies to any tournament, so I don't know why you want to discuss something like that.

Have a great day.

Lycam

This whole thing is an absolute joke and Novae should really be ashamed of themselves. Remove AC please until we get a staff team that actually has an idea as to what they are doing.

Much subjective comment for a situation that you are analyzing in the worst possible way.

Last edited:

Lycam

You said it, now, you will notice that this message is more for you than for jinny, like we like to say on my crew.. "MUCHO TEXTO".

Marlonwest

Founding Member

Emmmmmmmmmm ya🥺🖖

Status
Not open for further replies.